MEET HIS PARENTS

My Boss hired me as his fake girlfriend

We stood there, waiting for his parents’ departure as I kept thinking our moment awhile ago.  

“The dress looks good to you” He said.  My cheeks burned instantly when my train of thought, I look pretty to him. I tried to calm the thumping of my heart, which became even more loudly and gazed down at the dress I wore to avoid his eyes. “Because the dress is beautiful,” I managed to say in a hushed tone. I felt the sudden urge to gaze into his eyes and eyes met. And we gaped for a moment we don’t know.

 “Don’t think much Misha and focus.” I told and keep notify my self to relax and don’t think much.

Obliviously, Eric slightly bends his face to mine, “They there are” he muttered near at my ear. My body solidifies instantly as I felt Eric hot breathes on my skin that caused my hair skin to up haphazardly. I unconsciously look at him mindlessly. I was totally blocked. “You don’t need to act, just be Misha” He said and holds my hand as he gently led our way through his parent, and there my hearts again pounding rapidly than ever.     

I was just like a kite dragging by an air. I wanted to retrieve my hand thinking it can help my heart to back it to normal beat were it was before,  but I was too weak to do it and let him be. I looked at him as we reach his parent and our eyes met.  My eyes automatically down as I felt he gripped my hand in a lightly way: saying that everything will be alright.

 “Mom, dad this is Misha.” He begins to introduce me as his soft and warm hand still holding mine like it seems we’ve done it a very long time ago. I bow and smile, and my smiles were not forged. I sincerely smiled through my heart. With his encouraging words and the feeling of his hands holding my hand was a totally intoxicated.  I honestly forgot that was just only a show.

I saw his mom and dad shocked but smiled after seconds. “You look pretty.” Eric mom’s said to me and I turned flash. “Because I have a good taste,” Eric said as he pulls me closer to him. I could see Eric gapes at the corner of my eyes but I didn’t dare to look because I’m terrified if I try it I may cause me to freak out and do things can ruin our good drama. 

 

 

Sorry for the short updates again. L Believe me, I tried so hard to make it long but still I ended up like this. HOHO. Poor me, right?

So how do you find this chapter??? OH Come on my lovely reader spills it out………….please. I’m begging you with puppy eyes.  If you don’t then next time it’ll Cat eyes. LOL just joking. I wouldn’t do that. Never.

*Forgive me for the errors*