Stranger

My Boss hired me as his fake girlfriend

 

Authors Note:

 

Oh you guys surprised right? Maybe you thought I’ll never update and not continue this story. Well I wouldn’t blame you coz I know it’s been a very long long time since the last update but here I am, back with fresh mind. I hope you guys do enjoy this chapter. Anyway I need to say sorry for keep you waiting. The big reason why it took me so long to update is because I’ve been very very busy in my studies. But a BIG thank you for not leaving me, for waiting. You don’t know how happy I am. Ok ok enough for my long lines~~  I missed you lovely readers.

 

Misha had a strange feeling of Eric actions after meeting Eric parents’ right? You had an idea why but still Misha is clueless. So this chapter tells what happened and also the continuation after the not-so-good encounter with Kim Jaejoong. Let’s find out!

 

I bit my lower lip, figuring out the right words to say as he continued to stare at me as if studying me.

 

“Do I look that bad?” he asked straightforwardly.

 

“Excuse me?”  I frowned trying to figure what he is up to. “No.. No.. It’s not that.” I shook my head as I get what his point.

 

“That’s a relieved then” he smiled. Oh god how this guy could have a beautiful smile could melt who can see it. My subconscious said.

 

“I’m sorry about what happened earlier. I’ve over reacted the things” I apologized.

 

“It’s ok. In fact I find it really funny.” He laughed softly. My brows furrow in dismay of what he said.

 

“Yeah you’re right it was really funny” I looked at him and smiled as I remembered what I did and then we laugh together. 

 

“I’m Kim Jaejong” he offer his hand. “Misha” I said and accept his hand.

 

“Pretty name just like the owner.”  I blushed. I don’t know if he was telling the truth but I couldn’t help but to blushed.

 

“I heard it many times.” I said jokingly and he grinned triumphantly.

 

Suddenly it’s started to rain and before we get wet we run to the nearest shed. Unluckily the rain gets heavy as we run our destination so we’re totally soaked when we get there.

 

“Here” it’s a handkerchief. I smiled doubting if I take it but before I decide he mop it to my hair. I met his eyes and as always he is smiling. “Thank you”

 

 

********Half an hour after*******

 

“Finally the rain stopped” I sighed and smiled to him. “It’s late now we should get going.”

He nodded and we walked together.  I never imagined it would be fun to be stranded in the place talking with the person I only met not less than an hour.  Though it was only a half an hour, I knew a lot of things about him. It was a bit strange at first but as the time passed we’re getting comfortable with each other maybe because we have a lot in commons and maybe because…….he’s closed to my ideal man?

 

“Where is the way to your house?” I look at him creasing. “You said your house is nearby, right?”

 

“Yeah” I replied.

 

“Then let’s go”

 

“You don’t need to accompany me. I’m really fine here”

 

“It’s dangerous for a girl to go alone especially when it’s time like this.  Understand?”

 

I was stunned for a moment. I felt special for the first time. I like the feeling so I let him be.

 

I blinked my eyes a many times to be sure if what I see or it was just my imagination. It was Eric, my boss. What the hell he’s doing here?  And then I met his gaze. His face hardened. It couldn’t hide that he’s angry.

 

So are you team Eric or team Jaejoong? How’s my comeback chapter? Worth it? I would love to know!