Am I doing the right things?

My Boss hired me as his fake girlfriend

Am I doing the right things?

The clock flashed quarter to six. Oh I’m late I muttered under my breath. I usually woke up at five in the morning but since I didn’t sleep enough considering his offer all night. Damn my boss for giving me a hard time. Hurriedly, I jumped out on my bed not minding to tidy up my bed, and then walked hastily towards the bathroom and took a quick glacial shower before I’d be late on work.  Unbolting the door, I managed to get a quick glance in the mirror and put a mild make up just to cover up my dark circle on my eyes and slung my bag on my one shoulder.

 

I looked at my wristwatch, it’s already 7:30 pm. “YEAHH I’m effin dead.”  Hurriedly, I quickened my pace on the way to elevator. I was shocked when I saw him inside the elevator alone, so my luck trying me hard.

 

“Good morning Sir” I greeted, trying to conduct myself as casual as possible. I give out a deep sigh as I stepped in. The silence was extremely deafening inside. I know there will be no chance we can’t meet each other but I wasn’t prepared yet though I made my decision doubtfully. I was scrutinizing the ambiance if it’s good for me to say something. Did you have a good sleep sir?” I asked trying to lighten things up.   

 

“Can I have your answer now?”  He answered my question with another question.  

“I ac…tua..lly” I uttering said and before I could finish he interfered. “Yes or no?”

“Ye..s” I answered hauling the clog on my throat. I saw his face lighten or was it just my imagination.

A sighed with relief when finally the elevator reached our floor.  It only took a minutes but it feels like we are stuck there for an aged. 

“Ok. Come to my office and let’s talk about the details.” He said impassively before he stepped out. I nodded as my answer and walked.

I honestly not sure with my decisions but my curiosity to know him urged to me agree with his silly idea. I typically don’t meddle with other business but he’s different. I know there’s a big reason. I placed my things on my table and ready my self before coming to his office. I knocked nervously. I paced as I got his signal and invited me to go to his receiving area.  I sat at the chair in front of him. My brows draw closer as he gets the rectangular paper inside of his Americana suits and then shove it to me. I took it from him and read it. It was a contract paper. After reading it I looked at him and couldn’t help to up my one eyebrow and then shoved another rectangular pieces but much smaller than first one. I’m not a fool to not know what that is for. I am not yet over with the contract then giving me a cheque. It insulting me big time.

 

I gritted my teeth in silence and managed a fake smile and without thinking I took the pen from him and sign it. “I’ll teach you a lesson.” I told to my self. There was bewilderment in his face when I look up to him. I got up on the chair when I felt my crazy business with him is over. “Just tell when your parents will arrive. If you don’t mind I’ll go now and back to work sir” I said with a hint of bitterness.   

 

Finally my update got longer now than before. It was an achievement for me, I guess.  I was so happy that you guys enjoyed my story. I’m really happy with the feedback I received since I started this fanfic. You gave me inspiration so I need to return it to you by putting my best and my full efforts every time.

 

*HAPPY READING*

Thank you very much guys. Pardon me for the errors.