Confusions

My Boss hired me as his fake girlfriend

As I met Eric sharp gaze I think for a moment. What suppose to do and what’s the best to do. Should I introduce Jaejoong or it would be good if not.  “Uhm Jae, you can now leave me. It’s just a one block away to my apartment. I will be fine” at the end I chose the last option.

 

“You sure?”  

 

“A hundred one percent sure, this is the place I lived for years, hadn’t I tell you that earlier?” He smiled. “I wanted to invite you in and offer you a coffee but it’s so late already so maybe next time.”  I mean it when I say that to Jaejoong but not now, Eric is here and I had no idea why.

 

“That’s OK. You said there’s a next time.”

“Of cour-----“

 

“Am I interrupting you guys?” Jaejoong and I simultaneously glance to where voice came.  I didn’t notice Eric’s coming. Panic attacks me without knowing why as I meet Eric sharp looks.

 

“My girlfriend is enjoying another man company, huh” His tone was taunting then chuckles keeping his eyes to mine.  My forehead crease involuntarily. Occurrence still not processing. What in the world was going on? What’s wrong with him? Wait is he accusing me a cheater?

 

From mine his dark eyes shifted to Jaejoong. “I’m Eric. Misha’s Boyfriend” He sounds reminding Jaejoong that I’m his thing. Wait, wait, wait did I heard it right? He said I’m his girlfriend? I wanted to question him. I’m freaking confused right now. I know I’m his girlfriend but only in the front of his parents as I remembered. I need to swallow this moment. Let me Eric I begged in silent.                

                                                                  

 “I’m Kim Jaejoong. ” Jaejoong said then shifted his eyes to mine. “I got to go,” Perhaps Jaejoong sense something then bid a goodbye.

 

Silence filled for a moment after Jaejoong’s goodbye.  I gazed pensively as I furrowed my eyebrows meeting Eric daunting eyes. I was fighting hard. I breathe deeply and decided finally to break the ice. “What you up to, Eric?” I asked reluctantly. Yes I say Eric coz we’re not in office right now.

  

An irritating smile suddenly trailed on his lips. “Looks like you’re having a date after our drama date, huh. Not satisfied earlier so continuing it now? You got nice time, nice weather.” he scoffs.

 

My temper flared after hearing it. I really felt insulted. He really accusing me the thing I am not and I did not do. I wanted to correct him and explain my side but there was a part saying what’s for he seems not going to believe me; if that what he thinks then fine.

I scoffed at the ridiculous statement and let out a sigh. “Why you here?” I asked dryly. “Mom baked cakes. She ordered me to bring some for you” his features soften and I felt conscience. 

 

 

I throw my body onto bed after placing the food in the refrigerator and planning to eat for breakfast. I wasn’t in the right mood. I suddenly felt I want to hear dad’s voice. I’m missing them badly. I searched my phone in my pocket of my hood jacket but it was not there and saw it on the top of my computer table. I was confused when more than twenty missed call, voice mail and text on the screen. It was all from Eric.   

 

Eric POV

I dialed Misha’s number for the fifth time to be exact and sent text messages but still no response. I look up at clock and it was almost ten in night. I started to feel worried. I get my car key and decided to check her up.

 

“Oh where are you going son?” Mom asked.

“Meet someone” I replied then mom hurriedly go to kitchen and I started to walk.

“Wait there son” mom shouted as she came back with a box. I know it cakes coz mom baked earlier.

 

I frown. “I know where you going. Give it to her.” mom shoved the box and I quickly took it for her; I wonder why mom knows where I’m going.  I got in my car as fast as I could and went straight to Misha’s house. I rang the doorbell for a couple of times and still no response.

 

It started raining and decided to wait on my car kept on checking my phone hoping that Misha would pick up her phone until the heavy rain stopped. Damn where the hell are you, Misha? I asked in frustration. I got out in the car and decided to have a walk perhaps I might see her around. I was just in my few steps when I heard voices; familiar voices. It was MIsha’s with another man. It’s all written on her face that she’s enjoying.

 

 Who’s with him? Is he courting Misha or he could be Misha’s boyfriend. If he then why Misha agreed in me? My lips curves in bitterness as these question whirred in my mind now giving me a crap feeling.  Wait. Why would I care? It’s her life.

 I decided to stop walking and wait until Misha’s noticed my presence.  By looking at them seeming enjoying each other companies I feel anger unknowingly.

 

Finally Misha’s noticed my presence and I gave her a serious stern look. She was surprise and her eyebrows frowning at me. I was assuming that she would run to me after seeing me but to my surprise he backed her attention to that man and talk.    

 

 Yeah she just ignored me like that. My ego temper at the reality so I decided to walk to them. “Am I interrupting you guys?” their eyes shifted to me. I could see the panic in Misha’s face as I giving him anger look without knowing why the hell I do.

 

“My girlfriend is enjoying another man company, huh” my tone was taunting as I keep my eyes to Misha then my eyes shifted to the guy who’s frowning at us. “I’m Eric. Misha’s Boyfriend” it sounds like threatening him that he would be dead if he did something out of the line. Oh hell. What’s wrong with me? Why did I tell something like that? I know I’m his boyfriend but in just front of my parents. It’s wrong very wrong but what done is done so no more regrets.

 

Silence filled the air as we left alone. She’s gazing at me pensively as her eyebrows furrowed then she break the silence. “What you up to, Eric?” she asked. He didn’t call me boss for the first time which I liked and smirked.

 

“Looks like you’re having a date after our drama date, huh. Not satisfied earlier so continuing it now? You got nice time, nice weather.” I answered with another question. Ok. I don’t know why I am acting like this maybe because I felt angry for waiting, for worrying for nothing, for ignoring my existence because of that man. Somehow I felt betrayed without having a reason why would I coz you know we are not in relationship we are just pretending.

 

I feel sorry as realized my words hit her. It was out of the line. I was too harsh. I was accusing her. But seriously it’s just I can’t help the words coming out. I thought she would pest me but Misha remain in silent.

 

She let out a sigh. ““Why you here?” she asked dryly.

 

Because I’m worried. You didn’t answer your phone.  I answered in mind. “Mom baked cakes. She ordered me to bring some for you” yeah what a lame excuse.

 

After heading home I went straight to my bedroom; closed my eyes and figure out what happened to me. I act like a complete idiot; was my conclusion.

 

 

Yey! New chappy here. I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I don’t know but I feel so light doing this though I’m lacking sometimes. I’m sure you gonna enjoy this chapter just the way I enjoyed  and lemme know your side.

Anyway thank you to Nothinonew, Sarahtaemin and Lady_Nanaxp for the comments. It means a lot.  <3