The moment...

My Boss hired me as his fake girlfriend

 

 I just finished my lunch with my co-workers, and when I reach my up cubicle there was a box on my table got my attention. Confusion consumed me, as I took it up and unclasped the note pasted on it.

Wear this tomorrow. I’ll fetch you at your home at 9 am in the morning. Go home early.

I don’t need to ask where that came from. His parents will be back tomorrow. I’ll fetch you?  The question sink in to me.How he will do that? Does he know where my home? I paced through his office to say that he didn’t need to do that but he’s not there. I just remembered that he had a lunch meeting outside. I gasped and get my phone but I suddenly thought maybe he’s not yet finished with his clients and decided to call later.  I’d go to my cubicle and continue my unfinished works.

I was surprised when Rian my close friend popped on my vision. She’s my first friend when I started to work here. We’re in the same age so; it’s not surprising if we like each other. “Misha weren’t you go home?” She asked.

I look my wristwatch, and to my surprised it’s almost five now. I didn’t notice the time, “You seemed so busy.” Said she. “Oh what is this?” she asked. I wanted to stop her but it’s too late. “Who gave this?” Shaking the box. I met her eyes with inquisitive gaze.  “Wear this tomorrow. I’ll fetch you at your home at 9 am in the morning. Go home early.” She read with a teasing tone.I feltlike blushing as she looks at me with a teasing eye; seemed prying me to tell something. I got up and try to seize it from her but she move quicker than me.

“No, no, no. unless you to tell me.” I gasped exasperated and turn to fix my things.

“OK, I’m dating someone,” I lied just to stop her asking. “Really? When? And who?” she asked eagerly. “You don’t know him” I replied thriftily, pointing to her I don’t want to talk about it. Her lips twisted in disappointment. “I’ll tell you in time but for now we had to leave.”

I drop my things on the couch as I arrived on my home. I was living in an apartment, not too small, not to big for one person. We lived in province. We are four but my dad died 2 years ago. So we are only three now; my mom, Se Hun my dongsaeng (little sibling) and me. I moved at Seoul one year ago after I finished my studies then applied and got employed. While waiting for the call of the companies. I decided to search for the mean time.  It was an expected when he hired me because I was a freshly grad. as an accountant and it wasn’t my field so it was really surprising for me. My first encountered with him was odd. I saw the incomprehension in his eyes. I was surprised I didn’t expect that the owner of the company were too young and handsome.

                                                                                                                   

My updates got longer and longer and I was so happy. When writing this chapter there’s a lot of good ideas popping in my head, so I hope you look forward on it. I was so excited and can’t wait. I hope you guys feel the same as mine. Happy readings J Send me your Comments.

Se Hun of EXO is here too. I wanted to give him partner but still I couldn’t think who suits to him. Would you like to recommend? I was thinking if Suzy of Miss A is ok?

BTW, you’ll know why Eric had to lie to his parents in the next chapters.

Maybe we can go on that but I wanted my story to be unique.

jaejoong will appear maybe two to three chapters more. I’m waiting for the right moment.