The reality…..

My Boss hired me as his fake girlfriend

 

I sighed. “Hello..?” I muttered pacing back and forth. I just finished my shower when I finally decided to call him.

“Yes,” Said he.

 “Si..ir, you don’t have to come just to fetch me. I can go by myself just tell me where we meet up there.” I said, almost uttering. I felt my knees shaking, and before it betrays me, I sat on my bed and breathed to feel relaxed.

He did not say anything for a moment, “No. I’ll fetch you.” Finally he spoke. “But…,” I tried to oppose for once but he impeded my talk. “No more buts.” His words stunned me.

“Thank you for the dress, sir.” I thanked as I looked at the beautiful yellow dress hung.  I was sincere when I said that, though I tried my voice sounded so natural.  It felt good that he insists it, though, I know that it just because of our drama, but it’s giving me a good feeling.

“You better sleep now.” Said he, as if like ordering a little sister.

“OK” I just said and hung up the phone.

I threw myself onto bed.  I just thought why I am eschewing his offer. Is it because he’s presence troubled me? The hell. If I wanted to know him and to teach him a lesson I should be more near to him. I cursed my self silently for saying something I didn’t think well. 

 I woke up early, I didn’t even notice I’ve fall asleep so easily last night, maybe I was too tired or I forced my self because he ordered me. I finished setting up myself at past eight, and I still have more time until he arrive. I studied my self in the mirror and I can’t help but to admire what I am seeing right now. I don’t need to put other make ups onto my self, lip balm would be fine. I don’t need to blush my check coz they are pinkish indeed, as well as my lips and when my eyes down to my body; I’d admire my self more. The yellow dress fit on me so well.

I received a text message from Eric. I craned my neck to look at the window to take a look; I managed to look myself in the mirror for last before scuttled for the door. He stared at me as if to study, then his eyes trailed heavily to my face down to my body. I saw the admiration in his face or it’s just my eyes deceive me? I couldn’t stand it anymore. I cursed under my breath.

 

 

 Finally, it’s Eric Pov’s

I couldn’t brawl myself to commend her silently for her astounding beauty. She was undeniably stunning with the dress. I know, it would suits to her, but this was too much of my expectations. Our eyes met, I saw how she breathed deeply in commotion. “The dress looks good to you” I unconsciously garbled. Her cheeks swiftly turned flush; that I find it cute.  I’ve never been attracted for two years, and it was a surprised to my part. After Chae rin gone, I focused my self in work. I didn’t give myself a chance to open my heart, nor try to mingle with other girls not until I know Misha. 

Misha works for me as a personal assistant for months ago.  She was a smart girl, she can pick up things so easily but I didn’t hire her because of that. I hired her because I remembered Chae rin on her.  They had shared some resemblances when it comes in physical appearance like the lips, nose and shape of eyes, and when the day passes I’ve got to know her better, and discovered that they have the same manners too, like  nibbling their fingers when they feel anxious and when they angry they pile air on their mouth and blew it up that cause to up their hair. And every time I saw her, she reminds me of Chae rin.

 

Ow! Something fishy…….

I just decided to give Eric some POV’s for you to know him better.  Did I make it good or not? So, how do you find this chapter? Please kindly tell me what’s running in you’re minds.  *puppy eyes*

One comment gives me guts to continue this story. I asked questions in my previous updates, would you mind to answer it? It takes less than a minute, I guess. Hope you can drop by.

 Thank you guys for keeping in touch with me, and also for the comments you give. A big thank you for those who never fails to give their reactions every time I’d updates. I’ll thank you one by one very soon.

Happy readings my lovable readers ^_^