SURPRISING

My Boss hired me as his fake girlfriend

 

I knocked the door and slowly opened it. I saw Eric (my boss) reading papers. He gave me a cold look (as always) and gave him a pleasant smile in return. Slowly, I walked towards him and give some important papers to him.

“Sir, this is the contract for GEM’s Corporation” I said and get it from me and checked it. “And you have dinner with Mr. Go” I reminded as he continue reading the papers. He looked at me and nodded and that’s it end of conversation. Oh wait I couldn’t say if it’s really called conversation it’s merely talking by my own self.  I sighed in resignation and turn around and walk. When I’m almost near out of his office I heard he called me but this is not a typical like he always does.

“Misha” He called me in my first name. I don’t know if I’m going to face him or not. Maybe I miss heard him, maybe he was not referring me; that’s the thought‘s struggling in my mind. I turn around and give him a question look. And then our eyes met and my heart started to beat so unconditionally. I don’t know why my heart suddenly over acting. The feeling was new to me; maybe because for almost months working for him it’s the first time our eyes met so long and honestly not comfortable with it. I unconsciously pointed my fore finger on me.

“Is there any Misha here” He said with a little sarcastic and still looking at me. I want to speak but I feel like chocking every time I try. “Aaa..I’m sorry sir I’m just shocked you call me in my first time and its quiet surprising” I stated. “Uhmm, really?”He paused, analyzing my words. “Did you have your lunch?” He asked me. My eyes got widened with his question and blink for a couple of times. “What’s with that question? What's going on with him? Is he really my Boss?” The questions pop up on my head.  I tried to analyze his action and his words but I couldn’t get it.

I become dumb in front of him. “I am asking you” He asked for once.

“Is he asking me out for lunch? Yahh Misha Kim go and come to your senses. He wouldn’t do that. Never.” I lulled my self thinking that stupid idea’s in my mind.

“I haven’t sir” I answered choking.

“That’s good. Let’s go” He said then he walked and I’m still not moving and left alone.

“Are you not going to move?” He asked me impatiently.

I hastily move with panic and get my bag on my table and walked after him.

 

*SIGH*SIGH ……. Sorry if it’s too short for first update but hopefully you like it just like me.

What do you think of my first chapter??? Answer me please I need to know your reaction.

Suggestions, compliments are very much appreciated. “Basher’s” I’ll think about it :D

If you liked it please do keep in touch with this story and please do recommend this.

*Sorry for the wrong grammar or spelling*

*I know there’s a lot to improve*