I want to be with you

Living with Your Shadow

 

"Heenim, what's this place? Why do we have here?" asked Wonnie, he drifted , following Heenim
Heenim is just silent, he looked at Wonnie with cold gaze.
Because of Wonnie fell in love with a man named Kyuhyun, the leader was furious at him, thought he failed to do his job.
Now , they are in an old building, the room smells musty and cobwebs are on every corner, indicating that the building is not maintained anymore. 
Heenim drift out of the room, there is a circular staircase down. Seems they are on the top floor of the building.
Heenim look down, and he drifted slowly, his instincts told that the building is also "inhabited".
"Heenim ..." call Wonnie, he drifted behind Heenim.
Heenim glanced up at Wonnie, his red eyes glaring. He is warning Wonnie to not talk , because their voices can invite " the occupant " of the building. 
Heenim does not want their arrival known.
Wonnie silent, he knows a cue from Heenim. But he's still confused, why they should come here.
Wonnie wants to go back to the apartment, to spend the rest of his time with Kyuhyun. But he also could not resist the command from their leader, who wanted him to go with Heenim.
They see the dim light of a room in the basement, and Heenim suddenly disappeared.
Wonnie is surprise, he does not know what the meaning of it, and now Heenim disappeared without telling him.
Wonnie tries to find traces of Heenim , with smelling the air.
 
Wonnie appeared in the room with dim light, there's three people are still busy weighing something, it's like a white powder that has been wrapped in plastic.
But Wonnie did not find Heenim there. Wonnie is looking around, the room is empty except for a shelf with some bags of white powder , a table where they were weighing the powder and four chairs.
They are talking about the delivery of orders who will be done of someone which choosen as a courier.
They took that person from orphanage , a boy who just lost his parents, he is not happy with his life again.
Wonnie is angry to hear it, but he tries to keep his emotion. Then they're also talking about someone who will kill their target this night. 
" You know, our target is someone who doesn't have relation with our business. But if I am not wrong , he is the witness of incident about 2 months ago " said a bald head guy , who still weighing some bags of powder.
" How did they find him ? " asked the other , the skinny guy with sunken eyes.
" You do not need to know it. Our executor has their way how to find out someone who could harm the business " said the short guy, who still checking the bags of white powder which weighing already.
" We move to this musty building, because police already find out our old place. And boss thought someone knew our business well , and betrayed him with telling to police ".
 
Suddenly, they heard a noise from outside, such as objects falling from the top of the stairs.
The three men were shocked, they immediately took the gun which they store in the waist.
With suspicious eyes, the bald man motioned to his two friends to look out.
But the outside is nothing but dust in the air, and there is a tile is like thrown from above.
The skinny guy and the short one, look at each other, they walked toward the stairs, to check, but they did not find anything.
After a few minutes, they finally decided to return to the room, where the bald man was waiting there.
"What did you find?" asked the bald guy, when her friends came.
"There's nothing. But I wonder how that heavy tile could fall?" said the short man , furrowed his brows.
"I told you, this place is haunted! I always feel that something observe us" said the skinny guy, he shuddered as he looked around.
"You fool! What do you fear to the devil? They do not exist!" snapped the bald, while hitting his friend's head.
 
Wonnie drift out, he saw Heenim is grappling with a creature who two times greater than Heenim.
He's like a giant with long fangs and horns like a sheep in his head. He roared, shook his head, trying to catch Heenim.
"Heenim, what's happened ?" Shouted Wonnie, he wanted to help Heenim.
"Wonnie! Get out of here! Back to the apartment! Your lover is in danger, they would kill him now!" Heenim shouted, without turning toward Wonnie.
He was busy fighting the giant creature who living in this old building, which he accidentally sniffed Wonnie existence.
But before he finds Wonnie, Heenim throw the tiles to that giant creature, to divert the creature's attention.
 
Wonnie still silent looked at Heenim, he wanted to help Heenim, but his mind also going to Kyuhyun. He was confused, what to do.
"Wonnie! What are you doing there? Go Back to the apartment now! Or will all be too late!" Heenim shouted, he flapped his wings, and make Woonie thrown.
Wonnie looked at Heenim briefly, then he disappeared "Heenim, I want to see you again later , before I go ..." whispered Wonnie, he knew that Heenim heard his words.
 
-----------
 
Meanwhile in the apartment, Kyuhyun awakens from his sleeping. He wondered how he could be in bed.
 "Wonnie ...." he called.
He thinks that Wonnie who moved him from the stone bench to the bed, while he was asleep on the roof of the apartment before.
Kyuhyun looked around his room and looked into the mirror, but there's nothing there.
"Wonnie ...!" Kyuhyun shouted, he hopes Wonnie will appear. But there were no signs that Wonnie is there.
Kyuhyun bowed his head, hugging his legs , pulling to his chest. He wondered why Wonnie not appear at all, where does he go?
Did I make a mistake and make him doesn't want to see me? Kyuhyun thought, he felt very lonely.
 
Kyuhyun suddenly heard a voice from the door of his apartment, he jumped out of bed and ran outside.
He thinks it Wonnie, but ... he is stop, stand up near the door in silence. If that's Wonnie, he does not need to go through the door.
Wonnie will appear to meet him in his bedroom. Or it might be ... Wookie? But ... if Wookie, he would ring the bell and called out his name.
Kyuhyun looked toward the door, someone is trying to force open the door. Kyuhyun is terrified, he runs to his room, locked the door and got under the bed.
He curled up under the bed, closing his eyes.
"Wonnie, please help me ... I'm very scared ... who is that ? What will they do to me ?Wonnie, where are you? help me .." Kyuhyun cried in his heart.
Suddenly the door smashed by someone from the outside, and the person entered the room, his footsteps getting closer.
He stood beside the bed. Kyuhyun feels someone lift the bed on top of him , then a strong hand grabbed his hand tightly, dragging him out from under the bed.
"Wonnie ...! Wonnie ...!" Kyuhyun screams, he tried to rebel for escaping from the clutches of the man's hand.
But he's too strong, with tall and big body, Kyuhyun could not fight him. The man grabbed Kyuhyun shirt, lifted him high and ready for slamming him to the floor.
He laughed scornfully looked at Kyuhyun "Hehehehee .. who's Wonnie, beautiful? Your boyfriend, huh ? You are very beautiful, unfortunately I have to kill you!"
 
Suddenly a cold wind hit them very strong, the man bounced and thrown up into a wall.
Kyuhyun almost fell, but he felt that something was holding him, lifted him and put him on the floor carefully.
The man who attacked Kyuhyun had tried to get up, he looked at Kyuhyun with bulging, does not believe what happened to him.
He went to Kyuhyun with an angry face, but a sudden the blow of cold wind hit him again, and he was thrown into the wall very hard.
The man looked around the room with fear, he stood up and ran toward the door, shouting.
He bumped Wookie and Yesung who just came to see the commotion in Kyuhyun's apartment.
The three of them fell, but the man gets up in hurry, screaming in horror, he runs to the fire escape.
Wookie and Yesung looked at him in surprise. Before them stood up, a sudden cold wind hit them again and make them a bit staggered.
 
"What was that, Wookie?" Yesung said, his face looked very confused.
"I do not know, Yesung hyung. I would seek Kyuhyunnie first, I was afraid something bad had happened to him!" Wookie standing, and runs into Kyuhyun's apartment.
"Kyuhyunnie ... Kyuhyunnie ... where are you ?!?" cried Wookie "Kyuhyunnie!"
Wookie runs into Kyuhyun's bedroom, and see Kyuhyun who huddled on the floor, trembling , with terrified eyes.
"Kyuhyunnie ...!" Wookie rushed toward Kyuhyun, hugged a man who younger than him. Wookie started crying, he was concerned with the condition of Kyuhyun.
"Kyuhyunnie, what happened to you? What happened ?" said Wookie, sobbing.
Kyuhyun was silent, he looked at Wookie with a look of fear.
"Wookie, we better lift up Kyuhyun-si to the sofa in living room, let me help to lift him" Yesung said.
Together with Wookie, Yesung embrace Kyuhyun's body, strive lift and took him to sofa in the living room.
"Yesung hyung, I'll take a glass of water for Kyuhyun first" Wookie said, tears running down his cheeks. Yesung nodded.
 
"Yesung hyung! What happened? " said Hae and Hyuk Jae who emerged from door of Kyuhyun's apartment.
 "We saw the apartment door is open, so we run over here"
"Someone attacked Kyuhyun, but he ran out with fear" Yesung said, wiping sweat from Kyuhyun's forehead.
" What do you mean? Why was he scared? Is he one of the gang?" asked Hae with wonder.
"I do not know, Hae. When I and Wookie will check if Kyuhyun  got home already, we heard shouting from inside. Then suddenly someone came out of the door and bumped us. Then he ran toward the stairs, screaming in horror " Yesung explains, looking at Hae and Hyuk Jae.
" Uuummm.... I think he is one of the gang, but why was he scared?" Said Hyuk Jae, pursed his lip and forehead.
Yesung just sighed with a shrug, looking toward Hae and Hyuk Jae.
Wookie came in with a glass of water, he handed it gently to the mouth of Kyuhyun.
"Kyuhyunnie, please drink , it will help you to calm down" said Wookie, put his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder, help him to drink.
Kyuhyun sips the water which proffered by Wookie slowly.
"Wookie ..." Kyuhyun said softly.
"Yes, dear ..." Wookie looked at Kyuhyun sadly, he was deeply concerned at all.
" Who helped me from that person is ... Wonnie .... Wonnie saved me ...." Kyuhyun said, his round eyes staring Wookie.
Everybody in the room are silent, they looked at each other, with a puzzled look.
 
-----------
 
Wonnie drifts chasing the man who running on the fire escape in a hurry. He snatched clothes of that man, gripped him, then threw him down of the stairs.
He's screaming, doesn't care the pain in his body, he stood up and ran toward the door. He got into the car which was waiting at the back of the apartment.
" Have you kill him?" asked a man who sat behind the wheel.
"Go! Get out of here immediately!" shouted the man who had just arrived, his face is very pale.
" What's up with you? Someone catch you ? " asked his friend again, he looked wonder.
"Drive this damn car NOW!"
Although the man behind the wheel confuse what his friend talking about, but he obeys to drive the car.
"Hurry! Hurry! Drive this ing car so fast!" the man who was frightened screaming again, holding his neck.
"Hey! What's going on with you? Don't shout to me! " replied the man who driving the car, without looking at his friend.
The man does not answer, his throat choked, he's hard to breathe. Something overwrite his body and strangle his neck with the strong.
His friend look at him, and confuse to see what happened with his friend " Hey! are you okey ? what are you doing ? Are you choking yourself ? " 
" Eeenngghhh...eenngghhh... " his friend can't answer, his face is so pale.
The man who driving the car doesn't know what to do, he drives the car fast.
But his attention was split between seeing the road ahead, and saw the strange behavior of his friend.
Suddenly as he looked ahead, he sees something with flapping a wide black wings , standing, hovering right in front of the windshield.
He was shocked and cried, he's driving the car without direction, the car screeches with creaking sound of tires.
He's trying to avoid the creatures that drift in front of their car.
He was not aware of a truck trailer in the opposite direction was speeding, and hit the car.
The collision threw the car far enough, and when it hits the ground, splashes of fire from the machine and eventually explode.
Burn the car and the people who is in it.
The atmosphere is quiet and cold night in the middle of a deserted road, become bright because the flame from the burning car.
 
Wonnie and Heenim drift looked at it, some people started coming to see what happens.
"Wonnie, go to your lover, your time will be run out soon" Heenim said, his voice a bit hoarse, as he endured the pain.
"Heenim! What happened to you?" Said Wonnie, he knew that Heenim injured.
Wonnie remember the battle between Heenim and the giant creature before in the old building.
"I'm okay. Remember, I am immortal " Heenim said with a laugh. "Go, meet your lover".
Heenim looked at Wonnie fairly soft, as Heenim never done it before.
He knew Wonnie will go soon, and he will never see him again.
"Well, Heenim, thank you for all your help" said Wonnie, then bowed, and disappeared.
 
Heenim still hovering, looking at the people who began to crowd around a burning car, the police sirens started to break the silence of the night.
"Leader, I'm sorry. I've tried to do the best I could do. But I love him like my brother" whispered Heenim, he knew that the leader saw both of them earlier.
"Heenim, I know. And you're right. He will find his way of life by himself " said the leader, then disappears.
Heenim silent, he does not know what was meant by the last words of the leader.
 
------------
 
"Kyuhyunnie, what do you mean that Wonnie who helped you?" asked Wookie, after they were silent for a long time with a sense of confusion.
"Yes Wookie! Wonnie already helped me! He who saved me!" said Kyuhyun, he began to sob, tears running down his cheeks. He wants to convince Wookie and others that Wonnie who had saved him.
"But ... but ... Wonnie Wonnie was dead ..." said Hae , finally open his mouth. "How could he have saved you?" Hae's face looks very confused.
"I .. I could feel that he was there. He always with me, he always protect me, even since 2 months ago I dreamed about him. But I did not aware regarding that matter!" cried Kyuhyun."Wookie, I ... I ... I fell in love to Wonnie!" 
Kyuhyun hugged Wookie tightly, burying his face in the arms of Wookie.
Wookie rubbed Kyuhyun's back, he looked at Yesung, Hae and Hyuk Jae with a puzzled look.
"Kyuhyunnie .. I understand, maybe you're still confused ... but .. but .. Wonnie was dead .." Wookie whispered in Kyuhyun's ear.
"No. .. no ... he was there, I could feel it .... Wookie! I could feel him .." Kyuhyun cries grew louder.
"Sssttt Kyuhyunnie ... okay ... I understand, try to calm down. And tell us what happened " persuade Wookie, his hand Kyuhyun's hair, to calm the boy who sobbing in his arms.
Kyuhyun raise up his face, looked at four people in front of him, then he began to tell how he met Wonnie, after 2 months he has always dreamed about him. Kyuhhyun felt during that time he lived in the shadow of someone he hasn't know.
The dreams made him desperate because he didn't know the meaning of it.
Even after he knew who is Wonnie, who make him fell in love.
Kyuhyun know that Wonnie also have the same feelings to him, even though they realize that their love is very strange.
 
"Kyuhyunnie ...." suddenly they heard a soft voice calling Kyuhyun's name.
"Wonnie ...? Are you here?" Kyuhyun shouted, his voice was excited.
" Kyuhyunnie .. I'm here " answer that voice.
A white shadow's like smoke, invisibility, hovering near them, his face pale, but he smiled softly.
Everybody there are very shocked to see the shadow that had suddenly appeared.
"Wonnie!" Kyuhyun and Wookie shouted in unison.
 
Wonnie smile, looked at everybody in the room, which looked at him with their mouth half open, except Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun ran to Wonnie, he tried to grab Wonnie's hand. Wonnie drifted, touching the ground, Kyuhyuh's hairs.
That young man hugged the white smoke of Wonnie's body tightly.
"Wonnie ... Wonnie ... I miss you, I wait for you all day .." Kyuhyun started to cry, he missed Wonnie, he wanted to feel the touch of Wonnie on his body.
He's happy could see Wonnie, although only a the form of white shadow. But he could see Wonnie's handsome face , his tall body.
 
"Kyuhyunnie ... I am sorry , I've made you wait " Wonnie kisses Kyuhyun's hairs gently.
"No, you are not wrong. It's me who must thank because you already saved me. You already warned me about it through the dreams" said Kyuhyun between his sobs.
"Kyuhyunnie .... I'm grateful to know you, even though our meeting is very strange. Then I fell in love with you, I want to be with you , take care of you. But .. but .. I gotta go now, I have to go back to my world. Sorry Kyuhyunnie ... but remember ... I always be with you, to love you "
"No ... no! Wonnie don't go, don't go ... do not leave me ..." Kyuhyun cried, he cried louder " I....I do not care what you are, who you are , I do not care if I have to live with your shadow , I do not care ..." Kyuhyun cried , hug Wonnie, pressed himself more tightly.
"Kyuhyunnie .. I know ... I know ... if I could, I also want to be with you. But ... I have to go back .."
"No ... no ... Wonnie, don't leave me ...!"
 
"Kyuhyunnie ..." Wookie calls softly, holding Kyuhyun's shoulder.
" Please let Wonnie go, if you two love each other and destined to be together, believe me , you two will be found again"
Wookie tries to persuade Kyuhyun, then he turned to Wonnie. Wookie tears streamed down his cheeks, he longed for his beloved cousin.
"Wonnie ... how .. how could you ... I don't believe it , but ... I'm ... I'm very happy to see you again ... " he whispered, restrain his tears.
"Wookie, thank you .... please take care of Kyuhyunnie for me ... " Wonnie smiled, grabbed Wookie's head, hug his cousin.
Two people he cares about, crying in his arms.
 
"Wonnie ... your time is up, you have to go now " Wonnie heard a whisper. It's Heenim's.
 
Wonnie turned to Yesung, Hae and Hyuk Jae, who were just silent, looked stunned what they see now.
"Hae .. I'm sorry to bother you, thank you for your efforts, you're my true friend. I'm sure you'll be happy with the person you loved, and he loves you" Wonnie said, nodding towards Hyuk Jae.
Hae can not answer, he was dumbfounded, but his face flushed.
"Yesung hyung, thank you for keeping Wookie. I'm sure he's safe and happy with you" Wonnie looked at Yesung, nodding his head , he respects that man.
Yesung also could not answer, he only nodded and gulp his saliva.
 
"Kyuhyunnie ..." Wonnie touched the face of the man he loved, he looks at him with gentle eyes.
Kyuhyun's eyes swollen, his cheeks wet with tears, gasping for breath because of crying.
"I will always love you, Kyuhyunnie ... I will always be with you .. in here ..." Wonnie pointed Kyuhyun's chest.
"Wonnie ... don't leave me ... let me come with you, I don't care if I have to die ... please don't leave me ..." Kyuhyun sobbing, touched Wonnie's hand.
Wonnie put his face close to Kyuhyun's, touches his plum-colored lips , he kissed it gently.
He whispered " Kyuhyunnie ... If I could freeze a moment in my mind. It will be the most precious moment, that I can touch your lips to mine , I'd like to stop the clock, make time stands still. I will be with you .. forever ... "
Wonnie releases the kiss, then his shadow started faded. He looked at everyone in the room with a smile.
"Goodbye, Heenim ... thank you for everything ..." he whispered.
Slowly, he turned into a white shade that rose into the air, and disappeared.
"Wonnie .....Woonnniieeeee....!!!" Kyuhyun cried hysterically. Kyuhyun's body fell on the floor, he fainted.
 
 
 
*** I am really sorry to take a long time for updating, because was so busy at work TT_TT 
Thanks for supporting  , and I hope you enjoy this boring story ^^
Have a great weekend to every ones!