Our destiny already written

Living with Your Shadow

 

"Wookie, how is the condition of Kyuhyun-si ?" Yesung asked, he is calling his lover.
"He is getting better now. Doctor already gave him injection of a sedative. I'll take care of him " said Wookie. "Yesung hyung, sorry if I can't cook for dinner tonight".
"No problem, Wookie. I would buy foods for our dinner later " Yesung replied. "Hae was calling me, he had told the police about what happened last night".
"Yes, he was also telling me. He was also asking Kyuhyunnie's condition ".
"Okay, I'll be home around one hour. Please take care of yourself. I love you " Yesung give a kiss on the phone before hanging up.
Wookie look at Kyuhyun who lying on his bed, his face is very pale.
The incident of last night's hard to believe, but he was happy to see Wonnie again, and knowing that his cousin fell in love with Kyuhyun.
But he felt sorry for Kyuhyun, who was devastated, because Wonnie must go back to the place he's belong. 
But whatever it is , he believed that Kyuhyun and Wonnie destined to be together. He believed that if one day they will meet again. 
Wookie Kyuhyun's hairs gently, he promised to Wonnie, that he would take care this young man, his cousin's lover.
"Wonnie, I believe that you will meet him again soon. I'll look after him for you"
 
 
----------
 
 
Two days later the condition of Kyuhyun is getting better , Yesung and Wookie turn for taking care of him. 
Even Hae and Hyuk Jae also came to visit. 
They told that police were chasing drug syndicate, some people have been arrested, but their boss was managed to escape.
"Wookie ...." Kyuhyun said softly, when Wookie helps him to pour his medicine.
"Yes, dear ..." said Wookie, he looks at Kyuhyun gently.
"I want to sit on the roof of an apartment, you can help me to go up? " asked Kyuhyun, looking at Wookie with pleading eyes.
" What do you mean with sitting on the roof of an apartment ? There is nothing " Wookie asked in surprise.
" Wookie, that is my place with Wonnie. I really miss him. I ... I ...." Kyuhyun started to sob, his chest is very congested.
"Sssttttt Kyuhyunnie ..... .... I know how you feel .." said Wookie, hugged Kyuhyun. " Okey, I'll help you going up to the roof , but you should wear a jacket , because I do not want you to get sick due to the cold air ".
Kyuhyun nodded, his tears is still flowing. Wookie helps Kyuhyun got out of bed, put on a jacket and led him out of the apartment.
On the roof of the apartment was quiet, the evening wind blowing softly. 
Kyuhyun sit on a stone bench that was there. He looked down, about 3 - 4 cars passed , and some people were walking.
He looked around the roof with a long sigh. His chest is very tight. 
Since Wonnie gone, and after he woke up from fainting, he never felt the presence of Wonnie again. 
He felt very lonely, and did not even dare to think what would he do without Wonnie.
Although he realized what had happened between him and Wonnie is unnatural.
Kyuhyun sighed again, bowed his face.
Wookie is very concerned about the condition of Kyuhyun, he wished he could help to reduce the sense of sadness which felt by Kyuhyun.
But he also can not do much, he fully understands the feelings of losing someone they loved. It's like there is no meaning to life in this world. 
Several times Wookie had that feeling. When he lost his parents, but Wonnie came to save him.
Then when he had lost his beloved cousin, but God still loves Wookie, by giving him a very good man, Yesung.
And he will never waste what God gave to him, he will keep that love with his wholeheartedly.
"Kyuhyunnie ....." called Wookie, holding Kyuhyun's hands. 
Kyuhyun looked up, saw Wookie, his eyes wet.
Wookie can not resume his words, he hugged Kyuhyun tightly, kissing the forehead of the younger man , who sat on the stone bench. He can't bear to see the condition of Kyuhyun.
"Wookie, I ... I ... miss him ..." Kyuhyun groaned.
" Kyuhyunnie, I know ... I know ..." said Wookie, Kyuhyun's hair.
Wookie felt something vibrate in his pocket, he took his cell phone. Apparently the phone from Yesung.
"Yes, Yesung hyung" said Wookie
." Wookie, where are you? I am at the door of Kyuhyun's apartment. I rang the bell but no one answered".
" Oh, I'm on the roof of an apartment with Kyuhyunnie "
" On the roof of the apartment? What are you doing there? "
" Uuummmm ... I will come down soon"
Wookie does not want to explain to Yesung, what they are doing on the roof , in front of Kyuhyun who still sad.
" Wookie, it's a phone call from Yesung hyung? " asked Kyuhyun.
" Yes. He had come, and look for us"
" Wookie, better you go down to see Yesung hyung first. I'll be here for a while"
" But Kyuhyunnie, you ...."
" Wookie, I'm okay. I promise, I will be better. Let me ... to remember the memory with Wonnie in here. I'm sorry, Wookie .. I promise, I will be better " Kyuhyun tried to smile.
Wookie looked anxiously , he does not want to leave Kyuhyun alone in the roof.
But he also must prepare dinner for the three of them later. He also wanted to talk about the condition of Kyuhyun to Yesung , which maybe able to help.
" Wookie, please go ... I'll be fine. I'm just sitting here. You're going to pick me up again later , okey ? " Kyuhyun tried to convince Wookie.
"Okay, I'll pick you up with Yesung hyung. You're sitting here , do not go to anywhere. I will be back soon " Wookie said, he make sure that Kyuhyun will obey it.
Even in fact he did not want to leave Kyuhyun alone in the roof.
"I promise you, Wookie" Kyuhyun nodded, trying to smile.
 
 
"Yesung hyung, I will prepare dinner soon, and then we pick up Kyuhyun at the roof. I feel uneasy to let him alone, I am still concerned about his condition " said Wookie, when he arrived at their apartment.
"What are you doing up there? " Yesung asked in surprise.
" I was just accompany him , he said that's a place where he shared the memories with Wonnie. I could not refuse, he kept remembering Wonnie, I feel very sorry for him" said Wookie, putting food which bought by Yesung, on the plate.
" I understand ... it was very heavy when we lose people we loved " Yesung replied with a sigh.
" Wookie, did you hear a news, that there is a person who lives in this apartment was shot dead by mistake near where he works. Hae said to me earlier, when I was on my way home. According to Hae, he was shot while going home from work. And when it's happen when the police were chasing the drug gang. The gang tried to shoot back to the police, but instead hit that man ".
" Oh, really? Who is he? I did not see the news on television, because I had to accompany Kyuhyunnie " Wookie replied with surprise.
" I do not know, he never seemed to get along with neighbors in the apartment. His name is .... uumm ... what Hae said before .... Han ...Han ... oh yes! Hangeng! He is chinese " Yesung said.
" Hangeng? Oh my God ... I know him! But not too close. I often met him when going to market. Seems he worked as a chef at the restaurant. He was very quiet person, do not get along with anyone. If I'd met him and said " hi " to him , he was only a smile. Oh gosh ... Yesung hyung .... I'm very worried if something happens to Kyuhyunnie again. The drug gangs is really troubling the people! "
 
The telephone in their apartment rang, Yesung lift it.
"Annyeong ..."
"Yesung hyung, you're home ? Please watch television now, the old building is on fire all of a sudden, and it's suspected as the drug gang headquarters. The building collapsed, it seems some people get caught up in it, including the boss of a drug gang. I think they will not be survive "said Hae, from the other side of line.
" Wookie ...! Please turn on the television! It's from Hae, he informed the headquarters of drug gangs burned " Yesung shouted.
They are watching the news on television, an old building of suspected drug gang's headquarters burned to the ground, and some people trapped inside. But police still do not know who set fire to that building.
" Hae, will you be return to the apartment later ?" Yesung asked.
" No, I'm still looking for the news of those incidents. I had a premonition of death man named Hangeng has something to do with the burning of an old building, which is a drug gang's headquarters" Hae said. "I will tell if there's anything new. I also will meet Hyuk Jae later ".
"Well Hae, be careful. Please send our regards to Hyuk Jae " Yesung said.
" Yesung hyung, what did Hae say ? " asked Wokie, he was intrigued, but also scared.
" Hae said the arson had something to do with Hangeng who was shot dead this afternoon. But who was do that ? Is there someone who is angry because the death of Hangeng? Then get revenge for it ? " Yesung said, while constrict his forehead. He did not know what the meaning of what Hae said.
" Yesung hyung, we have to pick up Kyuhyun now. I'm afraid he will get cold on the roof, and I'll take him for dinner with us " said Wookie.
" Okey, I'll take my jacket first "
 
 
------------
 
 
Kyuhyun looked around on the roof of an apartment with an empty look. 
He feels very lonely, feel he does not want to live in this world anymore. He does not even care if the drug gang will try to kill him again.
He wants to see Wonnie again, although he had to go to " Wonnie's world " now.
Kyuhyun stood up, he walks slowly towards the roof, and tried to climb onto it. Kyuhyun looked down, the street began to empty.
I have to go to see Wonnie, I'm sorry, Wookie. I reneged on my promise, to take care of myself. But I do not want to live without Wonnie, I really love him.
He convince himself with all those words.
Kyuhyun walks slowly to the edge of the roof, he was ready to jump.
But suddenly a strong hand hold his waist from behind.
" What would you do, Kyuhyunnie? "
Kyuhyun knows that very familiar voice, the voice of the person whom he longed for, the voice of the person he loved so much, the voice of the person who made him decide to end his life, in order to meet that person.
Kyuhyun turned around, he sees Wonnie stood behind him, embracing him with a smile, showing off two dimples in his cheeks.
" Wonnie ....." Kyuhyun voice trembled, he could not believe what he saw. " Is that you ? "
"Yes ... I am your Wonnie, Kyuhyunnie .... I told you, that I will always be with you .." Wonnie smile.
" Wonn ....Wonnie! " Kyuhyun shouted, as he burst his tears in Wonnie's embrace. 
He could not hold back his tears again. He is very happy, he's finally able to meet Wonnie again. 
He does not care what happens now is a strange thing, which may not be believe with human thought.
He does not care about all any kind of opinions. Only he and Wonnie who knows it, only he and Wonnie who can feel their love.
Kyuhyun just wants to be together with Wonnie, forever. He doesn't want to lose him anymore.
Wonnie hugged Kyuhyun tightly, he also missed the man in his embrace, his lover.
And the destiny already written for them, that they would get back together.
Wonnie kissed Kyuhyun's hairs gently. Then he lifted up Kyuhyun's body which in his arms.
They kissed very tenderly, feeling the touch of their lover, let go of their longing. 
Kyuhyun lulled with tender kisses of Wonnie , the hugs of Wonnie, Wonnie caress his back, he feels that he's flying on the air. 
The strength of their love makes him like flying to the seventh sky, feel like he does not stand in the ground anymore. 
Then Kyuhyun just realized, that he is really flying.
"Uuumm .. uummmm ... Wonnie ... I am .. I am flying with you ?!? " Kyuhyun release the kiss from his lover , he was surprised that his feet were not touching the ground. 
Wonnie looked at Kyuhyun tenderly , smiled and nodded.
Kyuhyun noticed something different on Wonnie's body , he watched more closely.
Now he can see Wonnie clearly,  visible , he is very handsome, with two beautiful dimples on his cheeks , and he's tall.
He still remains Wonnie he knows. 
But he ... he has ... he has wings now! Wonnie has wide black wings. Wonnie looks very dashing with his black wings that inflate.
" Wonnie .... you have wings ..." Kyuhyun said, staring in amazement.
" Do ... do you mind with my form right now, Kyuhyunnie? " asked Wonnie.
" No, I do not mind! I do not care, whatever you are! I still love you , always! I just want to be with you " Kyuhyun replied, shaking his head.
" Also ... you're look so handsome, and dashing! " He laughed happily.
 
Then they hear a voice calling Kyuhyun's name from the stairs, Yesung and Wookie standing up at the door leading to the roof.
" Kyuhyunnie, what are you doing there?!? " shouted Wookie, he's shocked to see Kyuhyun stood on the roof. 
They run to Kyuhyun, they thought that Kyuhyun will jump from the roof.
" I'm okay, Wookie. No worry, I just ... I just want to enjoy this wonderful evening " Kyuhyun replied, grinning, as he jumped to come down.
" Kyuhyunnie! Do not make me worry like that " Wookie cried. 
" Wookie, I'm sorry. I promise that I will not make you worry anymore. I will always make you laugh " Kyuhyun replied cheerfully.
Wookie and Yesung looked at each other, they were surprised by the change of Kyuhyun's attitude.
Before leaving Kyuhyun in the roof, Wookie knew that Kyuhyun was not excited, he was very sad. But now ... Kyuhyun is laughing happily ? 
What's happened to this child ? Wookie and Yesung thought.
" Kyuhyunnie , did you .... did you meet Wonnie in here ? " asked Wookie slowly, he knows something which can make Kyuhyun looks so happy , only ... Wonnie.
Kyuhyun's round eyes looked at Wookie and Yesung with wide smile on his lips, then he turned to the right , it's like he wants to ask someone or something if he may answer the question from Wookie.
Kyuhyun looks at back to Wookie and Yesung , then nodded.
Yesung and Wookie take a long sigh " Where is "he" now ? " asked Wookie again.
" Next to me ... but maybe only me who can see "him" now " Kyuhyun answered, pointing the right side of him.
Yesung and Wookie looked at the direction where was pointed by Kyuhyun , but there is nothing.
Then they look at each other in silence , with confuse feeling.
" Let's go down! Our foods are waiting for us! We will have dinner together " said Yesung, break the silence , although he was still confused.
" All right! I'm so hungry! It's like that I am not eating for years!" Kyuhyun replied, laughing.
Wookie takes a long sigh, although it's strange , but he believes what Kyuhyun's saying.
And this is the first time he sees Kyuhyun laughs happily.
Yesung takes Wookie's hand , walking toward the stairs.
Wookie turned to Kyuhyun " Kyuhyunnie , Wonnie, lets go down ".
Kyuhyun goes after them , hand in hand with Wonnie. 
He feels his hand squeezed by Wonnie gently. Kyuhyun turned to Wonnie, smiling happily. 
Before they descended the stairs, Wonnie looked up at the sky and whispered
" Thank you, Heenim. I can not repay you, who has been sacrifice for the sake of our love. And who willingly to change places with me. I will always remember you, my brother. You are my true friend, my brother and the best teacher for me , thank you .. "
 
 
===  FIN  ====
 
 
*** aaarrgghhh ... finally I can finish it ... * sigh * 
I hope you all are happy to read the ending of story.
I also do not like sad ending, so I make it to be happy ending , but bit different about " ending of the happy life of our WonKyu " :D
Again , always thank you for your support! Hope I can make better story :)