He is that person , and he is in love

Living with Your Shadow

 

Rrriiinng .. rriiinng ….. rriinng .... the telephone in Wookie’s apartment rang.
"Yesung hyung, please help me to pick up the phone, I am still busy cooking " Wookie shouted from the kitchen.
"Okay ... I'll pick up the phone" Yesung replied, putting the newspaper which he was reading on the table.
 
"Annyeong" greet Yesung when picking up the phone.
"Yesung hyung! This is Hae. May I speak with Wookie?" said Hae, on the other side of the phone.
"Hey Hae, he is still in the kitchen,  still busy cooking. If you have a message I will tell him to call you later ?" 
"No, I am still on the way to apartment. I want to talk to Wookie and you , about something which we cannot speak on the phone. But I also bring my friend “
"Okey, please come over here, and we could have dinner together"
"Okay, see you at the apartment"
 
"Wookie, Hae will come with his friend. I invite them to have dinner with us" Yesung said, walking entered the kitchen.
"Oh, all right. I'm happy to have dinner with Hae. I'll call Kyuhyun if he could join as well" Wookie said, while lifting the pan from the stove.
"Wookie, but Hae said that he has something he wants to talk about, what is it ? Do you know about it ? " Yesung said, while constrict the brow, looked at Wookie.
"Hhhhmmmm …. I am not sure , probably about Wonnie. I forgot to tell to you that Hae got information about the person who killed Wonnie. I've been warned him for not continuing the investigation, but Hae ignored me. He only promised that he will be more careful. I'm worried if something bad will be happened to him " said Wookie , his face looked very worried.
Yesung is silence, looking at his boyfriend , he’s thinking about what Wookie just talking about.
"Well, we'll see what Hae wants to say " Yesung said finally. He’s also worried about Hae, but he also curious about the progress of Wonnie’s case.
"I'm calling Kyuhyun" said Wookie, while pressing Kyuhyun’s phone number.
Wookie hear a dial tone, but no one answered the phone at Kyuhyun’s apartment.
" There is no one pick up the phone, maybe he is not in his apartment “ said Wookie, he's still waiting for a while, if Kyuhyun will answer the phone.
"Seems he is not in his apartment " finally he hung up.
"Looks like you're close to our new neighbor now. I’ve been ever met him in the mini market near apartment , but as usual he was just quiet, avoid other people. But I thought maybe because he does not know me" Yesung said, while watching Wookie who still busy preparing the dinner table.
"Actually he's a good kid , I like him. And as I told you before about his strange dream , which he dreamt about Wonnie since two months ago. Means after the death of Wonnie " Wookie said.
"Yes, that's what makes me surprise also. As you said that he did not know Wonnie. It’s very strange ..." Yesung replied, frowning.
 
-------
 
Meanwhile, on the roof of the apartment, Kyuhyun was sitting on a stone bench.
For some reason since Wonnie invited him onto the roof and talked to him, he likes to be there. Wished he could feel his touch , and talk with Wonnie again.
He felt so comfortable to be with Woonie. Last night he knew that Wonnie was beside him while he slept, Wonnie hugged him tight.
Although the touch of Wonnie was cold on his skin, but Kyuhyun felt the warmth inside of him.
When he awoke up , and called Wonnie but there was no answer. Seems Wonnie was not in his room again, he left.
He called several times, and looked into the mirror, but no writing there. He still misses Wonnie, he wanted to be with Wonnie.
Kyuhyun had never been in love before meeting Wonnie, this is his first love. And it’s very strange, but he does not care.
He wanted to spend the rest of his life only with Wonnie, although Wonnie not human like himself. 
Kyuhyun pressed his tweed jacket , the air in the roof began to cool. He looked around, he hopes Wonnie will come.
"Wonnie ... where are you? I miss you ..." Kyuhyun whispered, he felt very lonely.
 
---------
 
"Wonnie! You know why I call you?" asked the leader.
"I do not know, Leader" Wonnie replied, while bowing his body deep.
"I know what happened between you and that man who lives in this apartment! What are you thinking, Wonnie?" shouted the leader, his voice is very loud. "I asked Heenim to warn you, but he is weak against you!"
"Forgive me, Leader. But I love Kyuhyun " Wonnie replied, still looking down.
"Wonnie! You must save him! Not fall in love with him! You and he are from different world! You'll never have him!" shouted the leader, he is very angry.
Wonnie silent, he did not dare to answer.
"Wonnie, this is your last day here. You do not even know what to do! You fall in love to that man! I ask you to go with Heenim now!"
"But Leader ...." Wonnie trying to answer, he wants to spend time with Kyuhyun , he does not care if he will to be dust if he fails.
"Wonnie! You go with Heenim! I do not want to see you fail, and don't ever , never deny my orders!" snapped the Leader.
" Yes, Leader , I’ll go with Heenim " said Wonnie, he had no choice, and would never dare to fight his Leader.
Wonnie stand, walk backwards while still bowed, and disappeared.
 
--------
 
" Hae! Please come in " called Yesung when he opened the door for Hae.
Hae smiled, hugging Yesung. Beside him, there is a male, slightly higher than Hae, with blond-brown hair , he grinned to Yesung.
"Yesung hyung, this is my friend, his name is Hyuk Jae " Hae introduces that man to Yesung, with holding his hand.
"Hi, my name is Hyuk Jae, pleased to meet you " said Hyuk Jae, smirking, as he shook Yesung’s hand.
 
"Hello, Hae!" Wookie comes out from the kitchen , he is busy putting food on the dinner table.
"Wow! I am always hungry if visit you two, with seeing those delicious foods! " said Hae with clapping his hands , they all laughed.
Hae  also introduce Hyuk Jae to Wookie. Of the way Hae smile and gives attention to Hyuk Jae, Wookie remember about the man who Hae has ever said to him , who being close to him, and if not mistaken he was the informant who knows the killer of Wonnie.
"Hae, what will you talk about? " asked Wookie, he cannot wait, he is so worried about Hae, if Hae is going too deep in his investigation , concerning the death of Wonnie.
" Hyuk Jae  is a police informer who I've told you, Wookie. He infiltrated into the drug network in this country" said Hae, he turned to Hyuk Jae  " Hyukkie, you can tell to them, Wookie is Woonie’s cousin ".
 
Hyuk Jae started telling them that he knew the plan to kill Wonnie at that time. But he hadn’t know Hae before.
He had informed the police, they were just too late to find out the man who targeted by drug gangs.
The reason they killed Wonnie, because Wonnie so intense to combat drug use among teens, since he saved Wookie from dependence on the illicit goods.
Wonnie called on youth associations , which he was very active as a board member in those organisation, to say no to drugs.
For drug gangs, Wonnie is a threat, and should be eliminated.
But when they killed Wonnie, they think there is a witness who saw the incident.
Because since that incident ,  the police always track down the drug gangs. And they think that the witnesses who said what happened to the police.
So, they decided to kill the witness too. They must find out the person who saw that incident.
And a few days ago, Hyuk Jae heard that they had found that person, and will soon be eliminated.
And from the information he got, that person lives in this area, or maybe lives in the same apartment with Wookie, Yesung and Hae.
Therefore, Hyuk Jae looked for Hae , to say about this information. He thought Hae maybe know that person who meant by the drug gang.
 
Wookie and Yesung were surprised to hear story of Hyuk Jae,  they were stunned look at him.
"Yesung hyung, I feel bad, I think ... about the person they mean. Is ... is .. he ..." Wookie said, stammering, he could not resume his words, he began to panic.
"Wookie, calm down... calm down ... I'm sure, it's not you who they mean about that person " Hae said.
Yesung hugs Wookie tightly, he kissed Wookie’s hairs, trying to calm him. Wookie buried his face in Yesung’s chest.
"No. .. no .. I know, I am not their target, but ... but ...." Wookie sniffled between his crying.
"What do you mean?" Yesung asked, lift up Wookie’s face with his hands , looked at his lover’s eyes.
Wookie looked at Yesung with fear and anxiety, tears running down his cheeks.
"Wookie ..." Yesung looked at Wookie , he tries to calm his lover. So,  Wookie can speak what's in his mind.
"Kyuhyun ... I think the person they are looking for is ... Kyuhyun ..." Wookie's tears burst, he buried his face in Yesung’s chest.
"Who is Kyuhyun" asked Hyuk Jae, looking towards Hae.
"Kyuhyun ... he's our new neighbor in this apartment" Hae said, his face strained, his brow furrowed. "Wookie, but how do you think he is Kyuhyun?" 
"Because ... because ... he told me about his strange dream about Wonnie, you .. you ... you remember that, Hae? I already told you also " Wookie said, sobbing.
"It was just a dream, Wookie" Yesung said, he Wookie’s hairs.
"But .. but ... Kyuhyun doesn’t know Wonnie ! And how can he dream about Wonnie since 2 months ago, after the death of Wonnie? It was very strange! .. I .. I now think, that it had something related with the death of Wonnie. Maybe ... Wonnie wanted to warn Kyuhyun ... " Wookie said, although his voice stammered, but he felt confident enough with his opinions.
"Hae, where does Kyuhyun live in here ?" asked Hyuk Jae " we must save him! "
"He lives next door to our apartment. We had called him before , to invite him for dinner too , but no one pick up the phone in his apartment. We thought he was out" Yesung replied.
"Hae, let's get to Kyuhyun’s apartment. We have to find him, before one of the drug gang found him!" said Hyuk Jae "Sorry , Yesung hyung, it seems we have to find Kyuhyun first, if what Wookie thought right".
 Hyuk Jae and Hae ran out of the apartment, they headed to  Kyuhyun apartment, followed by Yesung and Wookie.
They rang the bell several times, knocking on doors and calling Kyuhyun, but no reply.
Wookie looks so worry, his face is very pale. "Yesung hyung, we must look for Kyuhyunnie ... I do not want anything happen to him. Please save him, Yesung hyung ..." Wookie cries " Stupid me, I forgot to ask his mobile phone number"
"Hae, you and Hyuk Jae go out, try looking for Kyuhyun around the apartment. Wookie and I will look for in this apartment, maybe other residents saw him " Yesung said. 
Hae and Hyuk Jae nodded, they ran to the elevator.
 
-------
 
Kyuhyun was asleep on a stone bench in the roof of the apartment. He curled up with pressing his jacket to his body.
He does not care about the cold air piercing his body, or if he died because of it.
He just want to see Wonnie again , and to be together with Wonnie, forever.
“ Wonnie, where are you? I miss you … I just want to be with you …" Kyuhyun whispered, her teeth chattering, his face is paler than usually.
Without he knows, something looked at him with his sharp eyes, stand on the roof.
That thing has eyes red, with horns on his head, his face expressionless. 
 
 
 
*** It should be finished for the next chapter , but I need to edit some words first , hope to post it soon.
Again , thanks a lot for the support! ( bowing ) ^_^