I want to touch him

Living with Your Shadow

 

The night had changed into morning , but because the room in the apartment of that young man closed by thick curtains, the sunlight does not penetrate into it. And Wonnie is still standing there, stare at that young man who he thought like an angel. It's not like usually for Wonnie interested staying a whole night in one of the apartment's rooms , both old occupant or the new one. Normally he would spend time in the apartment Wookie, or sitting on the roof. Wonnie feels there is something interesting about that new guy , who lives in this apartment's room. Something that makes him wants to know who this young man, something that seems he'd ever see this man in his past life, something that makes him feel comfortable as when he was in the apartment of Wookie. And just see his pale face , since last night did not make Wonnie bored. But that young man yelled again last night, same as he said before "Who are you? Why is your face always following me? Who are you ? ". Seems he had a dream about someone always haunt him. Wonnie was standing at the end of the bed, stunned when he heard him yell. Wonnie moved to get his face closer to that young man's face, he wanted to touch him, but he could not. He's not like Heenim, who is the immortal demon , who can touch and read the human mind. Wonnie wiped his hands on the man's cheek, but not touched it, he wanted to calm that man from his nightmare. And the pale-faced man who was asleep suddenly silent, he turned his face toward Wonnie, and looks he had a little smile on his face. Wonnie stunned to see that smile, for some reason, he feels happy and comfortable when he saw this beautiful creature who still sleeping , smiles.
 
The young man is just out of the shower, he is only using the towel that covered his lower body. He is walking to his room. Wonnie surprised when the man opened his towel, he is . His skin is white as milk, with pink s of his s, there is an elongated wound on his stomach, and his lower body parts that make Wonnie could not blink his eyes. The young man looks very pretty, when he waggle his wet hair , which colored fluffy brown. 
Then he is wearing a short-sleeved white shirt and blue jean pants that hung behind the door.
Suddenly the bell at the man's apartment rang, Wonnie disappeared, and appeared in front of the door of the apartment. He is seeing Wookie is standing there, carrying the cake which still warm , looks delicious.
The young man sees Wookie from the hole on the door , scanning his guest from top to bottom.
"Who are you?" asked the man , with frightened voice.
"Hi, my name is Wookie. I'm your neighbor. I lives in the next door of your apartment. I would like to welcome you " Wookie replies cheerfully, he smiles kindly.
That man does not answer, he is just silent , still watching Wookie from behind the door, as he is hesitate if he should open the door for Wookie or not. While Wonnie only pay attention to the two men who silent , and only separated by a closed door.
"I'm sorry if I bother you " Wookie said, he is sorry if his arrival probably make his new neighbor uncomfortable. He just wants to say hello, and if possible to get to know him.
"I made a cake for you, I hope you like it. Maybe this could be for your breakfast. I'll put this cake in front of the door" continued Wookie, he bent down and put the plate of cake on floor, in front of the door.
"Once again I am sorry if I disturb you. Welcome to this apartment, I do hope you enjoy to live here" said Wookie, he still tries to remain friendly.
When Wookie turned around to go back to his apartment, the door of his new neighbor suddenly opened. The pale face with a round eyes, and the orange color lips, appeared from behind the door. The look on his face expressionless, his eyes stares at Wookie hesitantly.
"Hi, my name is Wookie. I am your next door neighbor. Sorry if I bother you, I just would like to welcome you " Wookie repeat his words for welcoming his new neighbor, with a friendly smile on his face.
That man is still silent, but his lips form a little smile, his eyes are a little softer.
"Please come in, and thanks for the cake" finally that man open his mouth, he bent over to take a cake from Wookie.
He is opening the door wider, and welcoming Wookie to entry.
"I'm Kyuhyun" he said quietly, looking at Wookie with little smile.
"Ah, your name is beautiful, like the owner of the name who also beautiful! I am really glad to know Kyuhyun-si" Ryeowook said with a grin.
"Please sit down, sorry there is not many furnitures in here " Kyuhyun said, walking awkwardly, pointing to a sofa, a table and two chairs in the room.
"Kyuhyun-si, why is too dark here ? I think better if you open the curtains on the windows, so the sunlight can make your room brighter " Wookie advice.
"I just had a shower, I forgot to open it " Kyuhyun said, while walking to the window to open the curtains.
" Do you live alone, Kyhyun-si?" asked Wookie.
"Yes" Kyuhyun answered curtly.
"I live with my boyfriend, his name Yesung. But he is working now" Ryeowook said cheerfully.
"Uuummm ... your lover? You mean a man?" Kyuhyun asked, his eyes look at Wookie with wonder.
"Yes, a man, he is very good man , he loves me " replied Wookie, he chuckled to see Kyuhyun's pale face that looked at him surprised. "And I'm happy to live with him, I love and adore him much ".
"Ooooo ...." Kyuhyun's mouth forming the letter "O", very funny.
Wookie can not help but laugh when he sees the funny face of Kyuhyun. Without the both men knowing, Wonnie also laughs when he sees it, and this is the first laugh since he must be returned to the world, when he joined the community of immortal beings in this apartment. Wonnie was not realize, that the appeal from that man who named Kyuhyun is very strong. Kyuhyun makes Wonnie want to know more about him better.
 
"Heenim" calling the leader.
"Yes, master" replied Heenim, while giving due respect to his leader.
"Wonnie has found the person he is looking for, he will return to the place where he should be there " said the leader. "And I want you to pay more attention to him. It seems that something will be happened to that person, and it will make Wonnie little changed, it looks like he will not let go of it"
"I will pay attention Wonnie like your command. But I do not know what the relation of that person with Wonnie. Do you mean, he is the answer of Wonnie's task ?" Heenim asked politely, still bowed his face.
"Heenim, I do not have to tell you! I want you to pay more attention to Wonnie!" replied the leader, with his deep voice, firmly.
"Yes, master. I will execute your command" replied Henim, he stepped back, and disappeared
 
" Wonnie, what are you doing here ? " Heenim suddenly appears beside Wonnie , who still staring to Kyuhyun , who enjoying the cake from Wookie. There is no answer from Wonnie , like he doesn't know that Heenim is standing beside him , because he can't take off his eyes from that beautiful man. Heenim looks at Wonnie , then glance to the man who still eating the cake. He his face to Wonnie's face , reads the intention of Wonnie. Wonnie just realize that Heenim was there , in front of him. And Heenim doesn't say anything but looking at him with his red eyes. Wonnie tries to avoid the sharp eyes of Heenim , he turns his face to the right , but he sees Heenim appear in front of him again , at his right side. Wonnie knows that he cannot hide , or avoid Heenim.
" What are you doing here ? " asked Heenim again.
" Nothing , I ... I just want to know a new person who lives in here " Wonnie answered with indifferent. 
" I can see . that you like this man. You love him. You fall in love to him " said Heenim with heavy tone.
" No, I just curious about him " Wonnie tries to hide his face from Heenim.
" You can't be lie to me. You know it , that I can read it " Heenim laughs.
" I don't know what are you talking about , Heenim " Wonnie pretend that he doesn't care what Heenim said.
" And you want to touch him also , you want to feel his skin , touch his hairs , his lips , hug him , kiss him , ... " Heenim reads all the intention of Wonnie.
" Stop it, Heenim! " Wonnie yelled , and disappear.
He appears on the roof , he doesn't know what he should say to Heenim. Maybe what Heenim said all were true , but he can't feel it. He is not human anymore , all in his body died already. He doesn't breath again , he doesn't have heart! But he can feel comfortable when he was with Kyuhyun, stay in his apartment for whole day.
" Wonnie, you can tell me , and I don't mind to teach you " suddenly Heenim appears beside of him.
" Heenim , please don't tease me. I don't know what are you talking about " said Wonnie. " You know that I am a die man who can't be accepted in the place that I should be there , I can't fall in love , I can't touch alive man ". Wonnie looks at to the street below , there is Wookie and Yesung , they're walking with holding hands.
" I told you , that I can teach you " Heenim replied.
Wonnie looks at Heenim with his dark eyes, he knows that Heenim will never lie to him. 
" I will teach you, so you can touch him. And ... probably that person is the answer from your task " said Heenim , looked at back to Wonnie with his sharp eyes.
Wonnie's face looked shock to hear Heenim's words , but he can't say anything , he looks at back to the street. Yesung and Wookie are walking pretty far , but they are still holding hands tenderly.
" Heenim , are you sure that you will teach me ? " asked Wonnie without expression , but from his voice , he really wants the positive answer from Heenim.
" Yes, I am sure. I just want to see you happy when you leave us " said Heenim. " Just let me know , when you're ready to learn it " Heenim is flapping his black wings , fly and disappear.
Wonnie is still standing up on the roof, his eyes look a long way towards Yesung and Wookie go, but that lover couple are not seen anymore.
" Kyuhyun , I want to touch you .... " whispered Wonnie to himself.