A man in my dream

Living with Your Shadow

 

Wonnie appears at Kyuhyun's apartment, but Kyuhyun is not there. He smells Kyuhyun's clothes which hanging on the back of door. From the scent of Kyuhyun which left on the clothes Wonnie can track where is Kyuhyun right now. But he could not concentrate. Kyuhyun's scent is like stab into his mind, flowing across the niches in his body, making addiction.
"Kyuhyun ......" Wonnie whispered, calling Kyuhyun's name, he pressed his face on Kyuhyun's clothes , the scent deeper.
" Wonnie ! " Heenim suddenly stood behind Wonnie. But Wonnie does not hear the call from Heenim, all his attention only on the scent left on that clothes.
"Wonnie!" a strong wind gusts and throw Wonnie a few yards to back , he collapse on the floor.
"Heenim! What are you doing?" shouted Wonnie.
"It's me who should ask you , what are you doing, Wonnie ?!? " Heenim replied, as he growled. "You have to focus! Remember your duty, your time to stay here left 10 days only !"
"I ... I do not know what to do, Heenim" Wonnie said, downcast.
"Wonnie, I know you love this man. And he is the answer of your task! You need to figure out, not just fascinated by him," cried Heenim.
"What do you mean, Heenim? How do you know if he is the answer from my task ?" asked Wonnie, he feels confused.
"Although the leader did not directly say your relationship with this guy, but I know that he is the person you are looking for, he is the answer of your task" said Heenim.
"But ... what is my relationship with him? I do not even know him, though I feel something about him in my past" replied Wonnie, he is still in confusion.
"Wonnie, so you must focus, to know who is this man, and what his relation with you in the past" Heenim replied, firmly.
Wonnie is silent, he tries to dig up his past, remembering if he knew Kyuhyun. But Wonnie do not remember at all, something like a tied up in his mind, but he could not untie it.
"Wonnie, he comes. I have to go, and you should find out the answer soon " Heenim disappear instantly.
 
Wonnie hear footsteps approaching the door in a hurry. The noise of key on key hole, trying to open the door in rush.
Few second later , Kyuhyun's face appears after the door open. He is breathing heavily, his face paler than usual, the sweat pouring from his forehead. He quickly closed the door again, his hands clutching his chest, he tries to breath.
Wonnie sees Kyuhyun worried, what happens with him , thought Wonnie. Kyuhyun is walking quickly toward his room, still gasping. He threw himself on the bed with face down position, and then yell, he cries loud.
Wonnie tried to approach Kyuhyun, he sit on the edge of the bed. He Kyuhyun's hairs. But Kyuhyun suddenly wake up, his face is very frightened " Who are you ? Who's touch me? " shouted Kyuhyun. " Who touched me? Who are you ?" Kyuhyun's face is tense, he is frightened , angry and confuse.
Wonnie is flying to back few steps , he is shocked when he feels his hand can touch Kyhyun's hair. He is looking at his palm , he still feels Kyuhyun's soft hair in his hand. I made it, he thought, I can touch him !
Suddenly there is a knock on the door several times, then followed the sound of the bell.
 "Kyuhyunnie, are you in? What's happen ? I heard shouting voice from your apartment " Wookie's voice heard outside the door, very worried. But no answer came from within. Wookie is calling Kyuhyun's name several times, while he rang the bell also.
After a while, the door opened, Kyuhyun's pale face appeared, his hair a mess, the rest of his tears still on his cheeks.
"Kyuhyunnie, what happened" Wookie very surprised to see the condition of Kyuhyun. He tried to hug Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun stepped back , he looked down.
"I'm okay, Wookie. I'm .. I'm just tired, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Kyuhyun replied softly.
" No, Kyhyunni , I am coming here because I am worry something happen to you " said Wookie with a worried face at Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyunnie, if you want to tell something, you can tell it to me. I also have trauma experienced, when my cousin died. He was killed, and until now haven't found who killed him " continued Wookie, slowly, he always feel very sad when considering the death of Wonnie, a person who had saved his life from destruction, a cousin whom he loved.
"Wookie I'm sorry to hear it " said Kyuhyunnie, he feels guilty for making Wookie sad, Kyuhyun started to like Wookie, he knew that Wookie is a good man and very considerate.
Wookie shook his head, he tried to smile "Thank you, Kyuhyunnie. I'm sure one day the killer of Wonnie will be caught "
" Who? Who's the name you just say ?" Kyuhyun asked suddenly, his face is very surprised.
"Wonnie, he is my cousin who died , killed by someone. At that time he had come home late from work. A few blocks from here, someone stabbed Wonnie and he died on the spot" Wookie voice sounding tremble, he fought back the tears that want to out.
"Wonnie .... I ... I know that name ...." Kyuhyun whispered, as he looked at Wookie, stunned.
"What ??? Do you know Wonnie? Are you Wonnie's friend?" Wookie said enthusiastically.
"No, I do not know him, but I know his name, because ....." Kyuhyun is silent, not continue his words , he just looked at Wookie.
"Because what, Kyuhyunnie? How do you know the name Wonnie?" insisted Wookie, he wants to know how Kyuhyun know his cousin. He hopes that probably Kyuhyun knows about Wonnie well , and who killed him.
"Wookie, could we go to your apartment ?" asked Kyuhyun, he looked out, as if he is afraid someone would hear their conversation.
"I would love it if you want to visit my apartment. I will make tea for both us, I also have some cookies. Okey , come to my apartment " inviting Wookie, he is glad that Kyuhyun would visit his apartment. More important, he is very glad that Kyuhyun wants to share his story.
After Kyuhyun locked his apartment's door, they are walking to the apartment Wookie.
 
While Wonnie is stunned to hear the conversation of Wookie and Kyuhyun, he does not believe what Kyuhyun said. He knows my name? Who is he? Who is he for me at the past ? Why I can't remember him ? 
Wonnie flew to Wookie's apartment, Kyuhyun is sitting in a chair near the kitchen. Wookie is still preparing two cups of hot tea, for Kyuhyun and himself.
"Kyuhyunnie, how do you know Wonnie?" said Wookie, while putting a cup of tea on the table in front of Kyuhyun.
"I do not know him, but .... I have always dreamed of someone named Wonnie, since two months ago" Kyhyun replied softly. For the first time he talks to other person about his strange dream. " The dream is like haunted me. The guy in my dream , seems he wanted to talk to me, but I do not know what he is talking, he  opened his mouth but no sound came out, but he mentioned the name of Wonnie several times " said Kyuhyun. "That makes me feel confused, his face was very sad, and he was bleeding , begging me to help him".
Wookie listened the story of Kyuhyun with full attention, he forget to drink his tea which held by him to his mouth.
"I've never met a man in my dream. He just said " Wonnie" several time , so I think his name is Wonnie. I've been trying to find out if there are people who named it , but no. And just now ... I hear that name from you" Kyuhyun said.
"The story is quite strange " Wookie said, he sipped his tea, looking at Kyuhyun.
" I do not know if your dream was related to my cousin's death o not. And the guy in your dream is Wonnie, my cousin , or not "
Wookie is standing up, he takes a small photo album of the drawer.
"It's a few pictures of Wonnie, maybe you can see them , if the guy in your dream is Wonnie , my cousin" Wookie said, handing a photo album to Kyuhyun.
Kyuhyun opens the album, and when he sees the photo on the first page, a photograph of a handsome man, smiling, with dimples in his cheeks, thick beautiful brows , he is very handsome. The photo album suddenly fell from Kyuhyun's hands, his hands trembling. His eyes stares at the fallen album, with feelings of shock.
"Kyuhyunnie? Are you okay? Is that guy who in your dream ? Is he really Wonnie, my cousin ?  " asked Wookie, he can't be patient , he is very curious.
Kyuhyun does not answer, he turns looked at Wookie, his face is very pale, and then he ... nodded. "Yes, he's the man in my dream, the man who said the name Wonnie " Kyuhyun replied, very quietly.
Wonnie just silent for seeing and hearing what Kyuhyun and Wookie are talking about . He is also the same as Kyuhyun, he is very surprised. Is that me who he always dreamed of ? Makes him fear every night ? What did I do in his dream? Why did I not know about it ? But ... I do feel that I ever knew Kyuhyun, I just do not remember where and when.
" Wookie , could you tell me little about Wonnie ? Because I am very confuse , I do not know him but why he comes to my dream every night ? " asked Kyuhyun , slowly , with pleading eyes.
" Wonnie is my best cousin. He helped me from drug dependence since my parents dies because car accident " said Wookie in sad tone , he remembers his bad time in past.
" Wookie , if you do not want to tell it , it's okey for me " Kyuhyun feel that he reveals Wookie's old wound.
" No , it's okey , I have learn how to manage it " Wookie answered , smiling to Kyuhyun. " Then Wonnie took me to his apartment , this apartment. He helped me to stand up and walk again, not give up with the condition ". Wookie taked a long sight , thinking about Woonie.
" He was very good man , he had many friends , and everybody loves him. But because of me , he must died with awful way " Wookie's tears falling down his cheeks, he can't hold his sad feeling anymore.
" Wookie .... " said Kyuhyun , holding Wookie's palm " I am really sorry about him ... if I know what he wants to talk to me , I would be glad to help him , to help you " said Kyuhyun , sadly.