Acquaintanceship with " someone " in the dream

Living with Your Shadow

 

Kyuhyun is froze where he stood, his hands trembling, the clock in his hand fell to the floor again.
His eyes stares at the mirror in front of him , but what written on the mirror begins to fade.
"Wonnie ...." Kyuhyun finally opened his mouth. "Are you here?" His voice is shaking slightly, his eyes still staring at the mirror without blink.
Suddenly the mirror is foggy, and written there " I am here, Kyuhyun "
Kyuhyun is shock at what he saw now, curiosity mixed with fear making him does not know what to say anymore.
Suddenly he feels something touching his hand , make him shouting and jumping. He is very shocked.
"No ... no ... I do not believe it ! Who are you ?" Kyuhyun panic suddenly. He flattened himself against the wall, closing his eyes.
Wonnie who hovering over the bed , just can look at Kyuhyun terrified. He feels regret for touching Kyuhyun’s hands , and make him scare.
Wonnie thought that Kyuhyun is ready to know his presence.
 
Kyuhyun slowly open his eyes, he tried to calm his pounding heart. He is turning his head toward the mirror, and the writing was dissapear.
How stupid I am, he thought, blaming himself. I want to meet Wonnie, but I feel panic and fear, as he tried to show his existence.
Is Wonnie still here ? But ... Am I ready to know about him? But ... I want to help him, I want to know the answer of those dreams.
And .... last night I felt so ..... so close to him. I felt comfortable with him. All the sentences in his mind mixes between curiosity, passion and fear.
He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, preparing himself to overcome his fears.
" Wonnie ..... I'm sorry. I was just shocked " Kyuhyun said softly, his eyes looking around at his room, and ended up in the mirror hanging on the wall. " I'm ready to know whether you're here? " he continued.
Wonnie is silent, he just looked at Kyuhyun. He does not dare to do further like Kyuhyun said , if it will make Kyuhyun fear again.
"Wonnie .... I beg you, I'm ready to know your presence. I want ... I want to help you ..." Kyuhyun whispered softly, his eyes still staring at the mirror.
Wonnie is still silent, he does not know what he should do. He wants Kyuhyun to know about him, but he also does not want to take the risk if Kyuhyun is not ready to know him , but shocked and afraid.
"Wonnie last night .... did you touch me ? I ... I ... I mean , that we …I mean , I want to know you better. Perhaps a strange request, but I really want to know if you’re exist " said Kyuhyun , he feels confuse with what he wants to talk about.
The mirror in front of Kyuhyun blur, and a sentences written there " I do not want to make you afraid, Kyuhyun ".
Kyuhyun silence, read that's sentences in his heart slowly.
"I ... I .... I'm not afraid. But are you really Wonnie ?" asked Kyuhyun.
The writing on the mirror is dissapear, and blur again, then written there "Yes, I am Wonnie. I am Wookie’s cousin".
Kyuhyun gulped " I'm Kyuhyun, I'm glad to know you, Wonnie. But .... I've known you since two months ago through my dreams, I ... I just do not understand what you're talking about in my dreams", the voice of Kyuhyun rather stammered.
Wonnie silent, he also does not know why he appeared in Kyuhyun’s dreams, so he does not know what he said in those dreams.
The glass is starting becomes opaque , and there is written "I do not know about it , I'm sorry".
Kyuhyun sighed again, he feels what happening now is very strange, but he would like to ask one more question to Wonnie.
"Wonnie, did … did you ... did you touch me last night? I mean, we ... we ...." Kyuhyun could not continue his words, his face flushed, he is very embarrassed. Why am I embarrassed? Why is my heart pounding? Wonnie is not a human like me, but why am I embarrassed to ask about that we did last night ? Or ….. is it just a dream? Kyuhyun thought , he is very shy and a bit confused.
 
The writing on the glass gone, and the glass becomes opaque again. But there is no next post.
Kyuhyun looked at the glass, he hopes there will be written up again. Finally he bowed his head, he felt ashamed.
Maybe last night was a dream, and Wonnie did not know what happened in my dream. What a fool I was to ask about it to him.
Kyuhyun sighed and looked up, his eyes staring at the glass, and written there "Yes, we did it last night …. I like you, Kyuhyun ".
Kyuhyun's face flushed as he read it, he could not believe what he read. He paused long enough, look at the writing on the glass.
And the glass becomes opaque, then a sentence says there " Could I touch you again , Kyuhyunnie ? "
Kyuhyun's face is more flushed, he does not know what to say. He bowed his head, trying to hide his embarrassment.
What is happening to me? He thought, feeling foolish. His heart is still pounding hard. For a moment there is no answer from Kyuhyun.
When he looked up to see the mirror again, there is other words " I'm sorry, Kyuhyunnie ".
Kyuhyun feels touched, he shook his head "No, it’s not your fault, Wonnie. I ... I am just .... I'm just ashamed. And ... you …you can touch me again " Kyuhyun said, very softly. His cheeks are flushed.
Suddenly he feels the cold air hit his face softly. Kyuhyun closed his eyes, he tried to handle his fear feeling. And ... he feels a touch on his right hand, caressing his cheeks, and .... a little touch on his lips. What’s happening to me ? I am … I am such a weird guy! He is ...he is …a dead person , I cannot see him real , also … he is a guy , same like me! All his touches on my skin feels very cold, but I like it ... I feel a warm inside... in my heart, I feel comfortable …. Kyuhyun is bit confuse with himself , but he doesn’t want to move , but enjoying what Wonnie does to him.
 
Wonnie is caressing Kyuhyun’s cheek gently, while Kyuhyun still silent , closed his eyes. Then he is touching Kyuhyun’s lips which colored orange.
He could feel Kyuhyun’s smooth skin, his warm breath. Wonnie wants to hug Kyuhyun, but he tries to restrain his intention.
He does not want to make Kyuhyun felt shocked and afraid again. Just touching his face , his lips , it’s enough for Wonnie.
 
But suddenly he felt something evil come near, he withdrew his hand from Kyuhyun's face, turned towards the entrance of Kyuhyun's apartment, and disappeared. He appeared on the front door of the apartment , but there is not anyone. Lights in the hallway was a bit dim.
Wonnie drift scour the apartment hallway, he wants to make sure what made him felt something evil approaching.
 
"Wonnie" a voice with a heavy tone from behind his back.
Wonnie know Heenim was standing behind him.
"What you seek is not in here" said Heenim.
"But I feel the evil force , Heenim! And seems the smell is familiar for me!" shouted Wonnie, he feels that something bad was going to threaten the lives of Kyuhyun.
"Wonnie, I've warned you! You must focus, not carried away by feelings of weakness!" Heenim snapped, "You're back here because there is a task that you have to finish or you will be crushed into dust!" Heenim's voice sounded very angry, he knows all which occurs in Wonnie and men named Kyuhyun.
The Leader asked him to pay attention to Wonnie, until he fulfill his duty, and he does not want to be failed , and got blame because of it.
"I'm sorry .... but Heenim , I do love him! I do not want someone or something who dare to hurt him!" Wonnie replied, with great emotion.
If something related to Kyuhyun, and if it will harm Kyuhyun, he will never let that happen.
"Wonnie! Listen to me! I know you love that guy! But if you are weak, how will you protect him? Remember Wonnie, he has connection with the task assigned to you!" Heenim is pretty upset, he knew since met Kyuhyun, Wonnie is little changed.
He can not control his emotions. The Leader had warned him about this, but the task is concerned with  Wonnie is his responsible now.
" Wonnie, follow me. I want to show you something " said Heenim , then dissapear.
 
Kyuhyun felt a jolt of cold wind on his face, and in one after another a fairly strong push and hit his body.
His eyes wide open, looked around his room, which still remained silent and only the sound of his clock lying on the floor.
"Wonnie ...?" calling Kyuhyun, he looked toward the mirror, hoping there would be other writing.
He is waiting a few seconds later, there is no written anything on the glass.
Wonnie ..? Wonnie ...? Where are you ? " He feels that Wonnie is not in the room with him. And Kyuhyun feels something missing inside of him.
What did causes Wonnie go? I could feel the cold air when he touched me, but it was so soft on my face. Did he think that I am afraid again, then ..... he leave me? But I'm not afraid! I ... I ... I love his touch ... Kyuhyun thought. He hopes Wonnie will be return.
 
 
 
**** I want to make this story finish soon, and now I am still lonely in very nice villa , so my imagination about " something " is bit playing in my mind :D
Really sorry if not good story , but I will try my best :) thanks a lot for the support!