It's starting obvious

Living with Your Shadow

 

Wonnie appears in one room of apartment , which Heenim said as "his room".
There lives a man who came from China, he worked in the chinesse restaurant which not far from the apartment. His name is Hangeng, he is a quiet man, not much associating with other residents in that apartment. But Heenim loves Hangeng’s apartment , he always said that it’s his private room.
Wonnie see Heenim sitting on a chair in that room, his eyes look at Wonnie very sharp.
"What’s going on, Heenim ? What do you want to talk to me?" asked Wonnie, opened the conversation.
"Wonnie, I know something related to the person who killed you. And ..... it will also be related with the young man who you slept with last night" Heenim replied, flatly.
Wonnie surprised to hear the words of Heenim.
“ What do you know? What will he do to Kyuhyun? " asked Wonnie , with panic.
He does not care about the last words of Heenim said about he was sleeping with Kyuhyun, but he is very worried if something would be happened to Kyuhyun.
"Tell me, Heenim!" Siwon shouted with big emotion, his eyes looked sharply to Heenim.
"Wonnie, you'd better watch on him, I know you love him. But you must control your emotion " Heenim ignore the anger of Wonnie.
"And ... you must remember, our world is different with him , you'll go back to where you belong, you will not be with him" continued Heenim.
"Heenim! Tell me, who ...." shouted Siwon, but before he finished his words, Heenim disappeared.
"Heeenniimmm .....!" Siwon tries to catch Heenim, but he is not a creature who is as strong as Heenim, he has limitations.
 
----------------------
 
 
Wookie has just arrived at his apartment when his cell phone rang, he had just finished shopping at the supermarket. Hae’s name shown on the phone screen.
"Hello Hae ... how are you ? “ said Wookie.
"Wookie, where are you ? “ asked Hae on the other side of the phone , his voice sounded very rushed.
"I just got an apartment, what’s happen Hae ? Seems like there is something very important" said Wookie surprised.
"Okay, wait for me in the apartment, 15 minutes I'll be there " Hae said, without answering the question Wookie, he immediately hung up.
Wookie  looks at his cell phone with a confuse, what's wrong with Hae? He thought.
 
Less than 15 minutes , the bell in Wookie’s apartment rang.  "Wookie! " calls someone from outside the door.
" Wait a minute " said Wookie, as he walked toward the door.
When the door opened, Hae stood there, his face a little bit pale, his breathing a bit out of breath.
"What’s happen, Hae? You're like in a hurry! " Wookie asked, surprised. He looked at Hae’s face.
"Wookie, I want to talk to you, it concerns about the death of Wonnie" Hae said, stepping into Wookie’s apartment.
Wookie just looked at Hae with surprise, his mouth half open, but he could not say anything. He waited for Hae to continue.
Hae sitting in a chair, he tried to catch his breath. Wookie walked to the kitchen, to fetch a glass of water to Hae.
"Wookie, I got the news about someone who killed Wonnie" Hae said, after he drank the water provided by Wookie.
"How do you know? You know that police was forbid you to investigate it " Said Wookie, with the curious glances, but also worried. "Hae, I do not want you hurt because of this"
" No worry, Wookie. I get this information from someone who I believe, he is a police informer for the gang of drug dealers in several cities in this country" said Hae, trying to convince Wookie , to not worry. "I'm very close to him, his name is Hyuk Jae " said Hae, there's a little blush on his cheeks when saying the name of Hyuk Jae.
But Wookie does not see it , his thoughts about death of Wonnie, and the killer who has not been found, and now Hae brings information about it. All of those really shocked him.
"Hae, then what should we do ? Should we tell to police ? " asked Wookie worry.
"No, I'm still waiting for further information from Hyuk Jae, he also said about their next target, who they are going to " destroy ". They call a" target " for the person who will be killed " Hae said, frowning, his face is very serious.
"You mean ... you mean they will kill someone again ??? " asked Wookie with a loud voice, he grew worried and scared. "Hae! You have to stop this investigation! I do not want anything bad will be happened to you". Tears began to float in his eyes.
"Wookie ... believe me, I can take care of myself to be more careful" said Hae, he put his arm around Wookie. 
Since Wonnie dead, Hae treat Wookie like his little brother. "I know we are all saddened by the death of Wonnie, but I really want a justice of his death. Wonnie is my best friend, even I'd consider him like my own brother ".
"Hae ,  talk about Wonnie , I also has a strange story that I want to talk to you. I wanted to tell to Yesung, but because I saw he was so tired when got home from work, I do not want to disturb him " Wookie said, wiping tears began to drip from his eyes.
" What do you want to talk about , Wookie ? " asked Hae, curious.
"You remember, the new neighbor next to my apartment? His name is Kyuhyun. He's a nice guy, I've known him. Indeed, he seems a little strange and quiet if we do not know him, but I am pretty close to him right now " said Wookie.
"Yesterday afternoon I heard a screaming in his apartment, I was worried something happened to him. I asked him what happened. And finally we were talking here, he talked about the strange dream that haunted him for two months. Someone who always comes in his dreams, but he did not know that person. But then we knew,  that person is .... Wonnie "Wookie said, softly.
From yesterday he was still confused to talk to Yesung about Kyuhyun’s strange dream.
"Hhhhhmmmm ... but how did he know that the person is Wonnie? " asked Hae, he frowns when hearing the story of Wookie , for him is very strange.
"I showed the photo album of Wonnie to Kyuhyun, and he was very surprised, he said that person in the photo is the same as the person who appears in his dream " explained Wookie.
Hae cannot say anything, he just looked at Wookie with surprise face.
" But what the relationship between Wonnie with that new neighbor ? “ asked Hae , further.
"I do not know, Hae. Even Kyuhyun also did not know Wonnie at all " Wookie replied, shaking his head.
 
-----------------------------------
 
Kyuhyun will wear his clothes after shower , he suddenly heard the sound of something falling. He turned around to see what it is, and his table clock had been on the floor. Kyuhyun looked at it with wonder, how the clock could fall. He walked toward the desk to pick up that clock .
He is still wearing a towel wrapped around his lower body. Kyhyun looked around of his room with a strange feeling, but somehow, he did not feel scared anymore.
"Wonnie ...?" he called, softly.
Then he shook his head, closing his eyes.
I'm totally crazy, why do I think Wonnie is here, he thought.
 
Wonnie who standing not far from Kyuhyun was silent when his name called by Kyuhyun.
He was watching Kyuhyun since he finished his shower. But when Kyuhyun will open the towel, to wear his clothes, Wonnie felt awkward. He retreated a few steps and knocked at the table , so that clock falling. Wonnie was very surprised to see it.
Why I cannot control myself anymore ? I've been able to touch the object, but I find hard to control my emotions when dealing with Kyuhyun. Especially when he is .....
 
Kyuhyun sit on his bed, his hand still holding the clock. He is silent, staring at the floor in his room.
Since the strange dream last night, he's always thinking about Wonnie. It was hard to believe what he had last night, it's just a dream or reality, he did not know.
"Wonnie, if you’re exist, I wanted to meet you ..." Kyuhyun whispered softly. He sighed.
Suddenly he felt a blast of cold on his face, and awaken him from his reverie. Kyuhyun is shocked, he looked around his room again.
" Wonnie? Is that you? " Kyuhyun calling " If you’re Wonnie, please let me see you ". Kyuhyun feels what he said is odd, but partly in his heart believe that Wonnie in the same room with him.
There is no answer, the atmosphere in the room is quiet , just heard the clock ticking in his hand.
Kyuhyun looked around his room , then looking down at the floor again. I may indeed be crazy, expect the dead man to be here and answer me.
Kyuhyun stood up, he will wear his clothes, then make hot tea for him, which probably can make him feeling better.
But when looking in the mirror that hung in his room, he is very surprised.
His eyes are staring at the mirror, his mouth wide open, does not believe what he see. In a slightly opaque glass, which it's like blown by warm air, written there  " WONNIE ".