The destiny

Living with Your Shadow

 

Heenim and Wonnie appeared on a quiet street, a few blocks from the apartment.
"Wonnie, do you remember this place?" asked Heenim.
"Yes, this is where I get killed on that night" replied Wonnie, without expression.
"I'll make you come back to that night" Heenim said, while he pressed his palms to Wonnie’s forehead without waiting for his permission.
"Aaaaaaarrgghhhhh ...." Wonnie cried loud , he felt a very strong power lift him up, then make him fall on the ground.
 
Wonnie face down on the road, he slowly opened his eyes.
And he was surprised to see other body lying face down on the road , near him , but covered with blood.
Wonnie looked at that person’s body carefully , and he realized that it was his body.
His body was dropped in the street, after someone stabbed him with a knife!
Wonnie looked to the right and left, trying to see if there are people on the road.
Approximately 50 meters on the end of the road, he saw a man squatting while checking his bike.
The man looked at his direction, but then he was busy with his bike again.
Wonnie ran toward that person, he wanted to tell him what happened to him, hoping he was able to help.
Wonnie walked close to that person who was still squatting, fixing his bike. He's a male with brown hair, and wearing a green tweed jacket, plaid.
Wonnie shouted to him, but his voice did not come out. He tried to scream again, but his sounds as if lost.
Then Wonnie tried to touch the man's shoulder, but his hand through that man’s body, it's like a shadow, he cannot touch him!
Wonnie looked at his hand with wonder, why I could not touch him?
Suddenly, he heard loud screaming of a woman near his body which lying on the street. Seems that woman noticed a man’s body who covered with blood on the street , and probably he was died.
Wonnie looked to that screaming woman , he wanted to run back to tell her what happened to him.
But before leaving, he turned to the man who was still squatting. The man also looked at that woman who was screaming, and ...Wonnie was very surprised to see the man's face, he is .... Kyuhyun!
Kyuhyun looked at the woman who cried hysterical for asking a help , with shocked faces, and stood, tried to encourage his bicycle, which turned out the chain broken.
But before Kyuhyun walked, suddenly a shadow appear from the dark alley, someone wore a hat that covered his face, wearing a long black jacket, tried to ambush him.
But Kyuhyun did not realize it. Wonnie saw the incident, and before that man can touch Kyuhyun’s body, Wonnie encouraged him.
That man was thrown several feet back, he fell on the road. He looked at Kyuhyun, who walked away in amazement, as if he felt that Kyuhyun has magical power that knew of his presence, and could push him down firmly.
The man stood up hastily, and ran toward a dark alley. Wonnie wanted to pursue him, but he also wanted to know what's going on with his body , and who is actually Kyuhyun ?
Wonnie flying toward Kyuhyun who walk close to that screaming woman. That woman was still screaming hysterical,  some people also came , they surround his body.
Kyuhyun looked at Wonnie’s body carefully, he crouched , then holding Wonnie’s right hand , such as checking the pulse.
Then Kyuhyun shook his head, looking at people who also squatted in front of him , told them that the man was died.
The atmosphere was getting crowded after police and ambulances arrived.
Wonnie saw Kyuhyun who walked away from the crowd, encourage his bike. He wanted to follow Kyuhyun, but suddenly he felt a pulling force , he shout loud , then disappear.
 
 
" Wonnie! " cried a voice at his side.
Wonnie opened his eyes, he saw Heenim, still hovering at his side, looked at him sharply.
"You remember what happened to you, and about the man who now living in that apartment?" Continued Heenim, still with a keen eyes.
"Yes, he is Kyuhyun" said Wonnie. "But why Kyuhyun always dreamed about me? Even he does not know me"
"Wonnie, the person who killed you think that the man you loved saw the incident , when he killed you!" said Heenim.
Wonnie looked at Heenim wide-eyed, he just realized what the relation between him and Kyuhyun.
"Heenim, I have to keep him, he is in danger" said Wonnie "I just realized, I appear in his dream because I must warn him that something bad will be happened to him also. But my voice cannot go out and he did not know what I say ".
Heenim was silent, looking at Wonnie, who just realized that Kyuhyun is the one he must saved , the one he must protect.
"Heenim ...." said Wonnie , but he didn’t continue his words. He just looked at Heenim’s red eyes.
"I know what you want. I’ll wait for you guys on the roof " said Heenim, as he flapped his black wings, and disappeared.
 
 
Wonnie back to Kyuhyun’s apartment, and saw Kyuhyun is lying on his bed staring at the mirror on the wall.
Wonnie flying toward the mirror, and write some words " Kyuhyunnie, I want to talk to you "
"Wonnie! Are you here?" cried Kyuhyun, he awoke up, he looked around his room.
Wonnie touched Kyuhyun's cheek with his palm. He knew that Kyuhyun could feel it.
Kyuhyun closed his eyes, then raised his left hand to his cheek. Wonnie  can feel Kyuhyun’s warm hand on his hand.
"Wonnie ...." Kyuhyun whispered softly "I ... I miss you"
Wonnie does not want to let go his hand from Kyuhyun’s cheek, but he should talk to Kyuhyun immediately.
He release his hand slowly, then write words in the mirror again.
"Kyuhyunnie, go to the roof of the apartment, I want to talk to you"
Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly, and look at the mirror " you mean, I had to go to the roof of an apartment now?"
"Yes, I'm with you, you have nothing to fear" a sentence written on the glass again.
"Okay, I'll go upstairs now," said Kyuhyun, he jumped out of bed , and grab his jacket.
 
 
The air on the roof of the apartment is very cold, Kyuhyun pressed the wool jacket he wore. He looked at the street below, which starts empty.
"Wonnie? Are you here?" Kyuhyun calls, he looked around the empty roof of the apartment.
 
"Kyuhyunnie, I'm here next to you" suddenly a heavy voice said.
 
Kyuhyun jumped, he looked right and left, but he did not see anyone.
"Wonnie? I do not ... I do not see anyone? And .. you .. you can talk?" Kyuhyun asked, his voice trembling, he was a little scared.
 
"Kyuhyunnie, you do not need fear. As I said before, that I am
with you. I know that you cannot see me, but you can hear my voice. I need to talk to you about something important "
 
"Hhhhmmm .. okay. I'll listen to you" said Kyuhyun, he sat on a stone bench that was on the roof. His eyes still looking at around , if he can see Wonnie there.
 
"Kyuhyunnie, you said that I'd always come in your dreams, but you do not know what I said in the dream"
 
"Yes, but .. since I've known you, I'm not dreaming anymore. I also wonder, why did not I dream about you anymore ? "
 
"Probably because you already knew me. Kyuhyunnie, do you still remember the incident two months ago. It was several blocks away, you're in trouble with your bike, because the chain broken. When you tried to fix, all of a sudden a woman screaming, because she saw the body lying in the street covered with blood '
 
"Wonnie! Yes, I still remember that incident! But I was not so aware to watch that body slumped in the street. I was just checking his pulse , but he was dead already " Kyuhyun replied, his brow furrowed, he tried to remember the incident at that time.
"But .... Wonnie, whether the man is ..... you ?" said Kyuhyun, quietly , bite his lower lip with shock face.
 
"Yes, it was my body. I was killed by someone"
 
"I'm sorry Wonnie, I ... I did not know that it was you … If I knew it’s you then .... I .. I …" Kyuhyun’s voice sounded sad, he can’t continue his words.
 
"Kyuhyunnie, do not be sad. It was my destiny. About me that appeared in your dream, I want to warn that you .. you are also endangered. The man who killed me, he thinks that you see that incident when he killed me"
 
"Oh! Really ?!?" Kyuhyun cried, shocked. His right hand cover his mouth. "What should I do, Wonnie? "
 
"But no need to worry, I'll take care of you. I want you to be more cautious and vigilant"
 
"Okay, I'll be more alert. I trust you" Kyuhyun replied softly, he pressed his jacket, he felt the cold air pierce his body.
 
"Kyuhyunnie, let's go back to your apartment. I do not want you get sick because the cold air in here. Sorry, I'm asking you to come here"
 
"It's okay. I'm happy to talk to you, though I cannot see you. Well, I'm going down, and returned to the apartment" Kyuhyun said, as he rose from his seat."Wonnie, you're still with me right?"
 
"Yes, I would go down with you"
 
Wonnie saw Heenim fly up " Thank you, Heenim", said Wonnie, while following Kyuhyun
 
 
Kyuhyun is lying on his bed , he can feel Wonnie's hand which hold his body , then a little kiss on his cheek.
Kyuhyun close his eyes , while murmured " Good night , Wonnie ... I believe in you that you will protect me "  
Wonnie looked at Kyuhyun's face , he gives a little kiss on his cheek. He wants to protect the man he loved, who lying beside him , forever.
But Wonnie knows , he can't do that , he will leave Kyuhyun soon.
I still have 2 days again to stay here, I don't care I will be back to the place where I am belong , or I will be turned into dust , as long as I can be with Kyuhyunnie before I gone , Wonnie thought. The destiny find them in a very strange condition.
 
 
 
***** I am really sorry that I can't continue this boring story soon, because I had some problem at work , and it made me bit stress.
While my mood is easily up and down because of it ^_^ , sorry , it's my bad habits.
I'll do my best to finish it soon , thanks a lot for all support! ^_^