The dream with passionate

Living with Your Shadow

 

Kyuhyun thought about his conversation with Wookie this afternoon, the picture of the man who named Wonnie, who was a cousin of Wookie and he had died because killed by someone, embedded in his mind. Kyuhyun could not forget the photo of that handsome man, which he saw in Wookie's apartmen , although when he came in his dream with a very sad face. 
"Wonnie, why are you always in my dreams? What do you want to talk to me? I wish I could help you " Kyuhyun whispered to himself, with hugging his pillow. Somehow, after hearing the story of Wookie, he feels sorry for Wonnie. He hopes to be able to understand what Wonnie want from him.
"Wonnie, I hope you'll come again" Kyuhyun whispered again, he tries to close his eyes.
 
While Wonnie who standing beside Kyuhyun's bed just a quiet, he just looks at Kyuhyun, who lying in bed. He heard all what Kyuhyun whispering, and somehow he feels very happy. 
I'm here, Kyuhyunnie, I hope you know my presence here, he said. Wonnie wants to touch Kyuhyun's cheek, his hairs, so that Kyuhyun will have good sleep without the nightmares anymore. Wonnie outstretched his hand to touch Kyuhyun, but he pulled it again. He cancel his intention , he's worried if Kyuhyun will be shocked, scared and screamed again. 
A few minutes later,  sound of Kyuhyun's breath who asleep. Wonnie put his face  close to Kyuhyun's. He greatly admired Kyuhyun's face, which he thought is like an angel's face. 
"Wonnie ... uuummmm ... Wonnie ...." suddenly Kyuhyun calling his name in his sleep. But that's not a cry, Kyuhyun's voice is softly, seems like he is aroused.
 
Wonnie is stunned to hear Kyuhyun calling his name, he looked at the sleeping face of Kyuhyun. And he can see a change on that face , Kyuhyun is biting his lower lip, his face looks passionate, he embraced his pillow tight.
 ".... uuuummm uugghhh .... Wonnie" Kyuhyun sighed , calling his name again.
Does he dream about me again ? Why is he calling me like that ? What do I do in his dream?  Do ... do we make love in his dream ? Wonnie thought, he feels himself shaking, something inside him pushing to get out, something which very sensational. He never feels anything like it before.
 
Wonnie ventured to approach Kyuhyun, lying beside him, facing Kyuhyun's face who still asleep. Kyuhyun's eyes are closed, his pale cheeks flushed a little, his orange lips open slightly, very tempting. Wonnie reached out and touched Kyuhyun's cheek, but then he pulled his hand again. Wonnie is a little surprised when touching the soft skin of Kyuhyun with his palm. He looks at his palm , he is fascinated, he feels like a magic made for him. Is he excited? But ... but I'm not a human alive , how could I feel about this?
"Uuugghhhh ...." Kyuhyun moaned, he stuck out his hand to Wonnie.Wonnie can feel the touch of Kyuhyun, he pressed himself into Kyuhyun body. And touching his cheek again, brought his lips to Kyuhyun's lips , pressed it gently. Wonnie feels something warm from inside him, he wants to touch Kyuhyun more than that. He starting hugging Kyuhyun body, kissing his lips, his neck , nibble his ears. Wonnie can see Kyuhyun's reaction because of his action , he put his arms around Wonnie's waist , a softly audible sigh from his lips, Kyuhyun aroused.
 
Kyuhyunnie, let me caress your body, let me love you, Wonnie whispered in Kyuhyun's ear. Kyuhyun increasingly flattened himself against Wonnie.
"Wonnie .... I want to make love ....." Kyuhyun sighed in his sleep.
Wonnie is kissing Kyuhyun's neck, face and lips, he is very excited. His hands caressed Kyuhyun's chest, his tongue his pink s. Although Kyuhyun still wearing his clothes complete , but Wonnie can feel the body of Kyuhyun. Wonnie pressed Kyuhyun's body , he can feel that Kyuhyun's hands his back, while he is still  his s. There is a passionate sigh out from Kyuhyun's mouth, "Wonnie uuummm ..... .... uuuhhhmmmm .... I want to make love with you ..."
Wonnie shuffled down to Kyuhyun's lower body, he every part of Kyuhyun's body, pausing to play his tongue, then began to again. His fingers are playing on Kyuhyun's s which started hardened. Wonnie raised his head for a while , his tongue is lolling out, he sniffed, looked at Kyuhyun that hardens in passion.
"... Wonnie .... uuummm uuugghhh ..." heard sigh of Kyuhyun's mouth. Wonnie bowed his head, the tip of Kyuhyun's , playing with his tongue. Then he pushed his mouth to the entire shaft of Kyuhyun's , all have entered in his mouth. Kyuhyun's body stiffened, he moan long , his mouth calling Wonnie's name a few times. Wonnie feel the urge in him an increasingly powerful, he can not help it. He squeeze Kyuhyun's body, climbed on top of him, hug Kyuhyun's body tightly. Something inside of Wonnie vibrate in a wave of lust between him and Kyuhyun. He feels a hand of Kyuhyun hugged his back. They move up and down, Wonnie can hear Kyuhyun's panting breath , his mouth trying to find Wonnie's face.
Wonnie kissed Kyuhyun passionately "Kyuhyun .... I love you ..."  Wonnie whispered on Kyuhyun's ear , with a long sigh, as they both reach the . Kyuhyun's face is sweating, his breathing is still panting, her body began to limp.
Wonnie felt wet seminal fluid in the lower body of Kyuhyun, he shuffled to Kyuhyun's bottom, and starting the fluid from Kyuhyun's , he loves it.
 
It's late morning, Kyuhyun awakened from his sleep, and sat up suddenly. He looked at his bed, lost in thought for a moment. Then his eyes tracing every corner in his room, as if searching for something. His hands are holding his head, his eyes closed. Last night I dreamed about Wonnie again , but ... but not like a dream I had before. He and Wonnie did..... ...  they both enjoyed every inch of their body scents , enjoy the struggle to reach to the peak of enjoyment. But all of it like a real, not just a dream. Kyuhyun suddenly felt something wet on the bottom of his body, he touch it, a wet liquid attached to his pants. Kyuhyun looked at his palm, thick white fluid is attached there. He looked with wonder. Did ... did .. did I make love with Wonnie last night ? But it was all a dream, not real, but ... but ... but I could feel all his touched, his kissed , when he hugged me and I .. I also heard when he whispered in my ear "Kyuhyun ... I love you", all was still ringing in my ears, in my head, all very clear!
Kyuhyun invert his face in his hands "Wonnie ... who are you? Wookie said that you was dead, but ... but why I can feel that you are real ?" Kyuhyun sobbed quietly.
 
While Wonnie who stood near Kyuhyun's bed , just stunned look at Kyuhyun, he wants to hug him. But he can not do that, Kyuhyun awake now , Wonnie is afraid if Kyuhyun will be shock and screamed. Wonnie feels the pain suddenly into him, what happened to me? Why am I feeling sick, feeling the pain, sadness, feelings that I don't want to lose Kyuhyun. What's wrong with me? I'm not a human, I've not had those feelings again. But ... why I can feel it, is it because I ..... I ... fell in love with Kyuhyun ?
 
"Wonnie .." Heenim suddenly standing next to him.
Wonnie is very surprised by the presence of Heenim , he just looked at Heenim's eyes. He thinks Heenim will be mad at him. But he does not find the highlight of anger in his red eyes. Heenim only look to Wonnie's face with a calm "I'm waiting in my room, I have something to talk about with you " said Heenim, then he disappeared.
Wonnie looked at Kyuhyun for a while, who still looking down and sobbed. He wants to hug Kyuhyun, but .... he does not dare to take the risks that may cause a fear or anger of Kyuhyun. Wonnie turned, walking to the door and disappeared.
 
*** I tried to make a little here , but maybe not too good, bcos it's too late here and my eyes can't cooperate again >.<
Hope tomorrow I will type the update soon, also for the other story :)
Have a great weekend to all readers , keep to spread WonKyu Love to all entire world ^^