FINAL

A Sweet Story (Jisica version)

 

Everything seemed beautiful and perfect to the couple. They went to school together, ate lunches together, and even skipped school together. Jessica was the one who felt these changes the most. She usually followed the usual routine of her days which filled with useful things. But now, skipping classes now and then was just okay with her. But of course just sometimes when she felt she was stressed with school. However, she will do her best to prevent herself and Jiyong to skip any classes since she put education as her priority.

The whole school already knew about the new couple. And Jiyong even declared that any guys who came near Jessica will be beaten to death which Jessica found ridiculous since she will somehow work with other male students in the school.

“It’s a precaution step.” As what claimed by Jiyong. Jessica just can let out a big sigh.

And as for the girls, they kept giving deathly glares to Jessica whenever she passed through them but they didn’t dare do anything since they scared if Jiyong will do something. On the other side, Taecyeon always examined the couple from afar. He always had dirty thoughts in his mind to break the couple in any means but again, it’s just plans. Honestly, he’s too scared after the fight with Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eat slowly. You must had not take your breakfast again, right?” Jessica shook her head. She and Jiyong were in the store behind their school for lunch. Jiyong loved to be there so they always went there when they wanted to meet. As days passed, their relationship became more comfortable eventhough Jiyong still didn’t smile much in front of Jessica and he rarely talked unless if he’s being asked.

“Thanks for the food.” Jiyong said after he finished his lunch that Jessica prepared for him. And everytime Jessica heard his thanks words, she will be so happy. Actually Jessica prepared his lunch everyday since she knew Jiyong only ate when he’s damn hungry which of course he always didn’t realize it.

“Were you in fight again last night, GD-shi?” Jessica asked when she saw a new wound on GD’s forehead.

“Anniyo” Jiyong lied before he messed his front hair to cover the wound. Jessica knew that Jiyong lied. She then grabbed Jiyong’s hand and lifted up his sleeve. What she saw was really surprised her. There was a long fresh wound which just plastered hastily with white cotton to cover it. Jessica gasped at that sight. She really cant understand why Jiyong always injured himself in fights.

“GD-shi..why..”

“It’s nothing.” Jiyong quickly said before he rolled down his sleeve.

No wonder he always wears long sleeves

“It should be treated earlier.” Jessica said worrying about Jiyong’s body. He already had many scars on his body that he couldn’t get new ones. She went to get the first aid kit that she kept on a rack in the store. She always treated Jiyong’s wounds in the store and everytime she did that, she always complained about how Jiyong shouldn’t get into fights anymore which absolutely Jiyong didn’t listen to. Not that he didn’t like Jessica’s advice but it’s more to he cant follow it.

“You should be careful next time. I wont treat your wounds anymore after this.” Jessica threatened Jiyong for the twelfth time. Of course she was just saying it without meaning it.

“Ahjumma..” Jiyong said lowly. Although he felt grateful and happy when Jessica took care and concerned about him but as more time he spent with Jessica, he always being nagged by her.

“What?! GD-shi!” Unfortunately Jessica heard what he said. And that earned him a slap on his arm.

“Ouch!” Jiyong cringed in pain when Jessica accidentally slapped on the part of his wound. But it’s not that painful. He just over exaggerated it to tease Jessica.

“Are you okay? Im sorry. I didn’t know..” Jessica’s words left hanging when Jiyong chuckled lightly seeing Jessica fell to his lie. Jessica was then completely silenced. She looked at Jiyong without a blink. That made Jiyong stopped laughing too.

“Waeyo.” Jiyong was scared seeing Jessica like that. He thought Jessica was angry with him.

“You..were kidding? Since when you know how to..amazing.” Jessica was just out of words when Jiyong was kidding with her. Jiyong she knew was someone who didn’t know about jokes. And of course it’s something new from him.

“And you were laughing.” Jessica continued. Jiyong cleared his throat while his ears were already red.

“I was not laughing.” Jiyong denied which earned a laugh from Jessica.

“Aigoo~GD-shi. You are so cute.” Jessica said while pinching his cheeks.

What’s wrong this girl?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“GD-shi. Can I ask you something?” Jessica asked. Jiyong like always just gave a silent response.

“Why you rarely smile? I mean, your Big Bang friends are always smiling, laughing, joking..but..”

“The recess is over.” Jiyong cut Jessica’s words. He always avoided answering Jessica whenever she asked him this question.

“You are avoiding it again.” Jessica sighed.

“It’s not that important.” Jiyong decided to at least give a response when he saw Jessica’s sad expression.

“It is important. I know nothing about you eventhough we are in relationship. You could at least…share with me.” Jessica said the last words lowly. At last, her inner thought was revealed. It was true. Whenever they met, Jessica was always the one who told stories and shared what happened in the day while Jiyong was just listening.

“I..”

“Forget it. I will wait until you ready to tell me your stories.” Jessica smiled. She knew Jiyong was not someone who liked to be forced on something he didn’t want.

“Sorry.” Was all that Jiyong can say. He was just not ready to tell Jessica about his dark life.

“Anniyo. I should say sorry. I know I shouldn’t force you.” Jessica gave her usual smile. Being with Jiyong, she learnt how to be understanding. She believed one day, Jiyong will tell her about his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But Jiyong was still felt uneasy for making Jessica sad. He fished out a small thing from his pocket and gave it to Jessica.

“What is this? A sandglass?” Jessica was surprised when Jiyong gave her a small sandglass which hung with a silver chain.

“I wanted to give this to you long ago but I keep forgot about it.”

“It’s so cute. Thank you GD-shi.” Jessica smiled happily before she gave a peck on Jiyong’s cheek which made him blushed.

“It’s your second phone. If the sand emptied the above space, I will be right in front of you.” Jiyong said which made Jessica chuckled.

“Who believes on that nowadays?” Jessica said referring to the belief of couples on sandglass. They believed that when we say our lover’s name and wait until the sand poured down into the below space, our lover will appear in front of us. But of course, it’s just a belief.

That Seungri, I know how to teach him after this.’ Jiyong felt like he was being fooled by the most untrustworthy person in the world. It was Seungri’s idea to give a sandglass to Jessica in hope Jessica will feel protected.

“Well, maybe you are right.” Jiyong said before he took back the sandglass from Jessica’s hand.

“Anniyo. Who knows, it might be real right?” Jessica said. She kept that sandglass in her pocket. Besides, it’s very rare of Jiyong to give her things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s phone interrupted their moment. It was from Daesung.

“What?!” Jiyong snapped. He really didn’t like when someone disturbed his precious time with Jessica.

Hyung, we have problem in our club. You should come here now. There are people who ruining our place.” Daesung’s voice showed that he’s panicked.

“Bwoh? At day time like this?” Jiyong just cant believe the news. Other gangs usually messed up with them but not at day time. Jiyong ended the call hastily.

“I have to go. I will see you tonight.” Jiyong said before he went out from the room leaving Jessica alone.

It must be a fight again.’ Jessica sighed. Jiyong always left her alone due to his gang’s matters. He thought Jessica didn’t know that. And the day after that will be the day when Jessica had to tend his wounds.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good job Taecyeon

The same red-haired girl was standing behind the window watching the conversation between Jiyong and Jessica from the start until Jiyong left. She wore an evil smirk signing her victory that day.

How I hate that . Today will be your last day with my GD.’

She laughed like a witch before leaving the store. She had to make sure her plan with Taecyeon which sealed for both sides benefits succeed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was looking for Jessica everywhere. Usually, they always met up in front of Jessica’s mansion gate just to check her condition. But her maids said she wasn’t home yet. That made Jiyong worried because he also cant reach her through phone.

Where is she?

Jiyong exceptionally too worried of Jessica that day. It’s already night when he solved a stupid mess in his club which caused by some random guys which Jiyong recalled weren’t part of the gangs he ever knew.

Maybe she’s still in school’ Jiyong doubted his guess but nevertheless, he still had to try.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica-shi!..Jessica-shi!” Jiyong was shouting Jessica’s name for numerous times. He had searched her class, the store, library and anywhere that Jessica might be but still no sign of her. He already tired from running here and there to search for her.

“Are you somehow looking for Jessica?” A voice shocked Jiyong came from nowhere. Sound of footsteps can be heard loudly in the empty hallway before a small chuckled followed. The big shadow of a guy became small as it came nearer Jiyong who remained at his spot.

“Taecyeon?”  Jiyong was surprised to see Taecyeon there while wearing his usual stupid smirk. He looked exceptionally happy that night and strangely, he didn’t have any companions beside him.

“Well well..look like our strong GDragon is missing his girlfriend.” Taecyeon said just to add oil in fire. But Jiyong didn’t have time to start a fight with the useless Taecyeon. Instead, he passed by Taecyeon and started to run.

“Jessica..” Taecyeon raised his voice which made Jiyong stopped his track.

“..and you…are a big mistake. You should well aware of this GD.” Taecyeon said while circling Jiyong.

“Who are you to talk about us?” Jiyong said while holding his anger.

“Who am I? At last, a good question there. I, Ok Taecyeon is the one who is suitable for her. I have everything you don’t own. You, filthy poor bastard don’t even have the qualification to look at her. You should know where you stand GD”

Jiyong cant tolerate with Taecyeon anymore. He grabbed Taecyeon’s collar and pushed him to the wall. But not like usual, Taecyeon was still smirking.

“What did you say?” Jiyong said with gritted teeth due to over anger.

“I am saying that you and her have no future. Don’t blind yourself, GD. You just put her in dangers.” Taecyeon said while trying to catch his breath.

“D..danger?” For the first time Jiyong stuttered in front of Taecyeon.

“Now is not the time you choke me to death. Don’t you love to be her knight? Now is your time.”

Jiyong took some time to digest what Taecyeon was saying but then clear picture was coming in his head. He released Taecyeon’s collar and started running to find Jessica.

She’s in danger.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why? Why..do you..do this to me?” There were wounds all over Jessica’s body and her school uniform was already like rag, torn here and there. She was tied on a chair in YG class. Another whip came to her body which made Jessica screamed in pain and the villains laughed in joy.

“Why? You asked me why?! You, ! You looked so happy with my GD these days and you asked me why?” The red-haired girl said like she was being possessed. Her eyes showed hatred towards Jessica. She came nearer Jessica and grabbed Jessica’s hair to the back before she slapped Jessica’s face hard.

“He is mine ! You heard me? GDragon is solely mine !” The same girl yelled like crazy before she gave a punch to Jessica’s stomach which again aroused the cheers from the red-haired girl’s friends.

Jessica’s eyes were blurred by sweats and tears. She didn’t know that that night will be a scary night for her. She recognized that red-haired girl. But Jessica never thought, the simply invitation to YG class will be a night of hell for her.

“Please..let me..go..” Jessica begged for umpteenth times already but only being replied by hysterical laughs from her torturers. Unsatisfied with just beating Jessica like crazy, the red-haired girl then poured a bucket filled with cold water over Jessica’s body.

“Aigoo~you look incredibly pathetic, .” The-red haired girl said in front of the freezing Jessica. Jessica was shivering hard due to coldness. She felt like all the beatings drained her energy that she couldn’t beg anymore. Being the core villain here, the red-haired girl still unsatisfied. If she can, she want to rip Jessica’s apart so that she will disappear forever. And there she was, ready to whip Jessica’s body. But her action halted when she felt someone held her wrist which stopped her from whipping the rope she had been using to torture Jessica. And when she looked at the hand’s owner, she trembled all of sudden when a pair of eyes was looking at her.

 

 

 

“How..dare..you lay your finger..on her, Bom?” It was indescribable how angry Jiyong was when he finally found Jessica but only in her worst state. His eyes were red due to over anger. He really cant accept and forgive anyone that ever made Jessica suffered.

“G..GD-shi” Park Bom, the red-haired girl, was speechless. She never considered Jiyong’s appearance since she already made agreement with Taecyeon to distract Jiyong’s attention the whole day. But there he stood with expression ready to kill someone. Park Bom’s companions which also the girls from YG class were terrified with Jiyong so they ran away to save themselves leaving Bom alone with Jiyong and Jessica.

“You !!!!” Jiyong said before he punched the wall right beside Bom’s face. That nearly-killed punch was enough to make Bom fainted on the floor. She was too scared that she cant bear with her own fear.

“Arggh !!!!! !” Jiyong screamed like crazy for the first time. He never screamed like that even when he’s having the most depressing time in his life. He just felt hopeless that because of him Jessica had to suffer.

“Y..Jessica-shi” Just then, he remembered about Jessica. His heart was broken to pieces when he saw how weak Jessica was. He never imagined that Jessica will be treated that way. Jiyong took off his jacket and wrapped Jessica’s body with it. He hugged Jessica tight that he wont let off her forever. And also for the first time after so long, he cried.

“Im sorry, Jessica-shi. Im so sorry.” Jiyong blamed himself for what happened that day. He swore that if anything bad happened to Jessica, he will never forget himself because he was the one who started this. If only he didn’t save Jessica before and if only he didn’t make her as his girlfriend, all these wont happen.

“G..GD-shi..” Jessica was too weak to say more. But she still smiled to Jiyong eventhough that smile cost her so much pain. And then, everything seemed dark to her.

“Jessica-shi!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week that Jessica didn’t see Jiyong or hear anything from him. Since the incident, he was just disappeared. Jessica woke up a day after the incident on a hospital bed and she believed that Jiyong sent her there. She had tried everything to reach Jiyong but even Big Bang members didn’t come to school anymore. Whenever she tried to search at his house, it will always no reply and when she went to his club, he always not there. After that incident, she never saw Park Bom also. Jessica was not the type to take revenge to others so she didn’t know why Park Bom also disappeared. Jessica missed Jiyong so much that she always went to search for him everyday. Yuri as her bestfriend felt pity for Jessica because she already lost her smile since Jiyong’s gone. Yuri tried everything she can to cheer Jessica up but it was just useless. It had been countless times that Jessica thought of using the sandglass Jiyong gave her but she just cant. She knew she will only end up disappointed.  So, her days passed without Jiyong’s presence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day of the prom night arrived for all senior students who will graduate just a few days more. Everyone was busy to search for a partner and dress. Jessica didn’t plan to join the prom night but since Jiyong’s disappearance, every guy in the school tried their best to be Jiyong’s replacement which absolutely failed. They always asked for Jessica to be their partner which Jessica clearly rejected.

“But it’s for the last time before our high school ends.” Yuri gave a reason to Jessica to attend the night with her. Yuri also received endless requests from guys to be their partner that night but she intentionally rejected them so that Jessica wont be alone. After endless begging from Yuri, Jessica finally agreed to attend the occasion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You look pretty.” Yuri said in awe when she saw Jessica came elegantly in her black short dress. Eventhough it’s kind of sad to hear praise from a girl, Jessica still thanked Yuri. They walked into the hall where the prom night was together. The night filled with the usual things with a brief speech from their principle before the dance session. The theme of the night was masquerade so everyone including Jessica was wearing mask. Jessica thought it’s very good theme since she didn’t want anyone to see her gloomy face.

“Jessica-ah. You wait here. I want to go there for a sec.” Yuri excused herself after she sat with Jessica for 20 minutes. It was just her excuse to go dance with others because she felt bored drinking the same drink while doing nothing at their table.

 

After a while, Yuri came back and she was all smiling. She grabbed a drink before sat beside the bored Jessica. She fanned herself while her body just cant stayed remain.

“Don’t you feel it’s hot?” Yuri suddenly asked with twinkling eyes.

“Bwoh?” Jessica was dumbfounded. She knew what’s the meaning behind Yuri’s act.

“Okay, spit it out. Who is he?” Jessica asked when she knew Yuri must have found a guy during her leave.


“I don’t know. He’s quite short. But he has the sweetest smile I have ever seen. And you know what? He kissed me.” Yuri squealed happily when she remembered the moment of her with the guy she just met on the dance floor. Since the guy was wearing a mask, she couldn’t identify who the guy was.

“Bwoh? He kissed you in your first meet?” Jessica was shocked to hear that. She couldn’t imagine how Yuri’s dad will react when he knew his lovely daughter was kissed by stranger.

“Not on lips. On cheek only. No need to be that surprised.”

“Thank God. You just couldn’t kiss stranger you know.”

“Talking about herself.” Yuri said lowly but Jessica caught it. And all of sudden she remembered about Jiyong again.

“You know, I think I should try my luck tonight. See you.” Yuri said with determination of getting a boyfriend that night before she left Jessica again.

“Good luck.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica decided to take a fresh air outside the hall. She had to pass through the dance floor to get to the garden at the side of the hall. But then the music changed and she was trapped within the people. She tried to get through the crowd when she felt a hand grabbed her waist. She was shocked to see a guy who bowed his head a little and asked for her permission for a dance. She was reluctant at first but then she knew, acting like that in a social occasion like this will just bring bad for her.

 

Jessica examined the guy in front of her. The only things she can see were his black hair and black attire. She didn’t know why she felt comfortable with the guy’s touch. Usually she didn’t like when guys touch her especially strangers but the guy was just special. The melody was getting slow which made the atmosphere became even more romantic. They didn’t even dance, actually. They were just standing there looking at each other. When Jessica looked at the guy’s eyes through his mask, she can see the familiar eyes looking back at her. Like in romantic movies, she felt like they were the only ones on the dance floor while a light shone only to them.

 

“Who are you?” Jessica said unexpectedly. She had mixed thoughts. She really wanted to know the guy behind the mask but at the same time she’s afraid of the answer. The guy just remained silent. His face didn’t show any expression. Instead of answering, he lowered his head to Jessica’s face and kissed her lips gently. Jessica’s eyes widened with the sudden kiss but strangely, she didn’t resist it because of a reason. She knew that kiss. But before she can react anything the guy was already vanished in between the crowd.

“It’s..it’s him..”

Tears were threatening to fall on the brink of Jessica’s eyes. Without further delay, she chased that guy but the crowd was making it harder for her to trace the guy. After a bit struggle, she made her way to the garden and looked for the guy frantically just to found him nowhere. Tears were already wetting her face and she fell to her knees.

He’s gone’ The words that kept repeating in her mind. She hugged her knees like a kid and cried her eyes out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica-shi”

Jessica snapped her head to the voice’s direction to see Jiyong standing there in front of her. Jessica’s guess was true. The guy with the black hair was indeed Jiyong.

“G..GD-shi” Jessica said before she hugged Jiyong tightly. No words can describe how much she missed him.

“Where were you? I was so scared that you left me alone.” Jessica struggled to say in between her sobs. Jiyong slowly released Jessica’s hug and distanced himself from her which confused Jessica.

“I..have something to talk to you.” Jiyong said avoiding Jessica’s eyes.

“N..nehh?” And for some reasons, Jessica had the feeling that whatever Jiyong wanted to say wasn’t something good.

“Let’s break up.” A simple sentence which broke Jessica’s heart like a glass. She tried to think that Jiyong was kidding but the expression on his face was so serious. That’s when it hit her that Jiyong meant his words. As for Jiyong, he already gave a thought about the matter for a whole week after the incident. He thought what Taecyeon said was true. He will only give dangers to Jessica as long as she’s beside him. And he thought, everything was a mistake from the start.

“W..why? Did I do something bad? If that so, im so sorry. I promise I will do better after this. I promise that i..” Jessica already panicked.

“It’s not because of that.” Jiyong cut her sentence.

“So why?!” Jessica couldn’t control herself anymore. After week of disappearing, Jiyong came back just to tell her he’s breaking up with her.

“Too many reasons.”

“You are always like that. You never tell me anything.”

“Because I don’t want to hurt you.”

“But now you are hurting me.” Jessica said before her tears started to fall again. She just couldn’t get why Jiyong wanted to off the relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica-shi. We are different. So many differences in between us. In the end, I will just give you dangers.” At last Jiyong expressed his mind.

“W..what do you mean? What differences?”

“Everything. Cant you see it? You have a future while im still in the dark. This relationship wont work long. And..im a dangerous person to be with.” Jiyong said while back facing Jessica. If could, he really wanted to list out the unending list of differences between him and Jessica. Jessica really felt unsatisfied with Jiyong’s reason. She grabbed Jiyong’s arm and turned him to face her.

“Why now? Why now you are saying about differences. I don’t give a damn about our differences. And danger?” Jessica said with tears already swollen consequence of crying.

“Yes ! I endangered you. I am not who you think I am Jessica-shi. You want to know why I don’t smile? Because I come from a worst family. My dad was a drug abuser. He killed my mom in front of me before he sold me away. And now, I followed his step. I am a drug dealer. I sell drug and beat people to die for money. Now you know how dangerous I am?” Jiyong said while holding his tears from fell. Jessica was speechless to hear the confession. Never in her life that she thought she will know a person like that and even fell in love with him. That confession drove Jessica silent. She didn’t know how to react.

 

 

 

“Is it enough of a reason for a break up? Jiyong said forcing the words came out from his mouth.

“But..i don’t care. I like you GD-shi. In fact, I love you. I don’t care about dangers.” Jessica said regaining her courage.

“You don’t understand ! I don’t want to hurt you anymore. You should continue with your life before you know me.” Jiyong said.

“GD-shi..” Jessica knew what will happen after this.

“Thanks for those sweet memories. I will never forget it. Goodbye Jessica-shi.” With that, Jiyong turned and left Jessica alone there crying.

“GD-SHI !!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 years later

 

“It’s so tiring today.” Jessica sighed after she finished her shift that night. She felt like her bones were getting weaker after 24 hours on-call. Eventhough it’s tiring, she loved her job.

 

After taking medical course for 5 years, at last she became a doctor at a hospital. At first she was opposed by her father since he wanted her to take business course. But after endless begging, her father permitted her to be a doctor for just 5 years before she would take over her family’s business. And with that permission, Jessica tried her best to work as a doctor eventhough it’s just for a while.

“Jessica-ah, don’t forget about the meeting tomorrow morning. We have a discussion about the surgery.” Taeyeon, Jessica’s new bestfriend after Yuri went abroad for study, reminding her about their task tomorrow.

“Nehh. Thanks for reminding.” Jessica said before she bid goodbye to her fellow doctor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been years also that Jessica didn’t see him, Jiyong. At first, it was difficult for her to adapt with the sudden break up. But, the saying is true, or which she forced herself to believe, time heals anything. She busied herself for the seven years to focus on her studies and work. There were lots of guys trying to woo her but ended up being rejected by her. She said, work was her priority, or what she believed. She actually still couldn’t forget Jiyong. She believed someday, she will meet him again. Jessica still kept the sandglass Jiyong gave her. Numerous times that she wanted to use the sandglass but ended up just putting it back in her pocket. She always brought the sandglass everywhere just to have a mindset she will be safe if the sandglass with her.

 

 

 

 

That night was a bit chilly since the winter was coming. Jessica like always usually went back home alone after her duty. She rented a small house near the hospital to ease her daily work. If people around her see her, they would never think that they were looking at the only child of a very rich conglomerate of Korea. Jessica was so humble and friendly to be leveled with the other rich kids they ever knew.

During the 2 years she had been working at the hospital, she never encountered any dangers. Maybe it’s the magic from the sandglass, she thought. She hummed a song along her walk to her house. But then, she got this sudden scary feeling. It’s like someone had been watching her. She fastened her walk pace while trying to erase the scary thought.

“W..what’s this?” Jessica was stopped by a thing in front of her. It was a black rose that she remembered it clearly. Her breathing became irregular. Those memories came flooding her head. She felt hot in her eyes. She slowly bent before carefully picked up the black rose with her trembling hand. It’s the same with what she had. A drop of tear fell to her cheek. She was so sure, it’s him.

When she looked in front, there were a few same black roses lined up and disappeared to a corner. She was hesitated whether to follow the trail or not. It’s not her first time though to experience that thing. There were countless times where she mistook other person as Jiyong and ended up feeling disappointed. She didn’t want that to happen again.

This will be the last time Jessica.’

But even her mind was resisting, her body was still moving. With a heavy step, she followed the black roses trail. Without her knowing, she reached a dark alley where bad guys always gathered. She was really hoping to see Jiyong with his usual black clothes standing there and gave her a rose. But sadly, there was not a single person there.

I fail again

Jessica was positive that maybe her friends pranked on her. But there was a voice in her head advising her to give it a last try. Hesitantly, she took out the sandglass that Jiyong gave her and made a wish.

Please be here for me’

She earnestly wished while closing her eyes tightly. She turned the sandglass for the first time in 7 years and wait until the sound of sand dropping cant be heard. But there’s a problem. She didn’t dare to open her eyes because she knew she will be so sad if her wish didn’t come true. Jessica sighed. She knew she cant be a coward. She told herself, eventhough after she opened her eyes, Jiyong wasn’t there, she had to forget him. Real slowly, she opened her eyes.

“GD-shi?” Jessica gasped.

“It’s Kwon Ji Yong.”