CHAPTER 2

A Sweet Story (Jisica version)

 

“Jessica ! Jessica ! “ Taecyeon was chasing Jessica at the hallway of their school. He grabbed Jessica’s arm and turned her to face him only to reveal an angry Jessica. He was trying to explain about the last night incident. He gave the excuse that he was not in the right mind at that time but for sure Jessica didn’t believe him. Jessica told her friends about that incident and they were not surprised that Taecyeon was that kind of person. They knew all along that Taecyeon was a big playboy. After Jessica thought over this matter thoroughly, she decided that Taecyeon was not the one for her.

“Enough ! We are over. Now, get lost !” Jessica shouted which attracted the students’ attention. They were witnessing a broke up scene from the two famous students in the school. But none of them showed the expression of being concern to the broke up couple. The males looked happy since they will have another chance to be with Jessica and the females were also extremely happy because they can tailing behind Taecyeon whenever he’s around. But the egoist Taecyeon absolutely cant accept this humiliation of being dumped in front of everyone. And he as the popular guy felt his pride was challenged by Jessica.

“Yah ! You will regret this.” Taecyeon whispered to Jessica in a growling voice, decided to just settle this matter later since he wanted to save his image. He clenched his teeth in anger. He really felt like dragging Jessica somewhere and gave her a lesson.

The crowd that surrounding Jessica was then gasped at the sight of a group of people passing by them. The crowd made a way for them as they were shaking in fear. They were the YG students. They were all wearing hip-hop style clothes with dark aura following them. It’s actually very hard to see the YG students walking in the hallway. YG students were handsome and beautiful but it’s just so hard to approach them since they had the image of gangsters. They didn’t talk much to other people and they rarely smiled but they were always together. And their class was located at the far end of the block. So again, it’s geographical matter.

When the YG students passed beside Jessica, Jessica caught a glimpse of G-Dragon who also at the same time looked at her. Again, that chilly feeling came to Jessica. It was just like last night when they were staring at each other eyes. Jessica felt scared when she looked at the never-smiled guy. He was the leader of YG students and he was the leader of Big Bang gangster group. Everyone knew about that. And as fast as the scene occurred, it also that fast the scene ended. Now, the YG students already far from the crowd and heading toward their class.

“Jessica-ah. Gwenchana?” Jessica’s bestfriend Yuri asked her.

“N..nehh..I guess.”  Jessica was still trembling with the memory of G-Dragon’s killing gaze.

“Let’s enter the class before the teacher comes.” Yuri said before she dragged Jessica with her.

 

What’s wrong with me? Always looking at the girl? !

 

“Have you searched it in your locker?” Yuri asked Jessica. Jessica’s watch was missing after her PE class. She did remember that she put it on the bench near the school field but it was just gone. And worse, it was nearly dark.

“Yeah I did. But it is not there. Never mind. I’ll search for it by myself. You can go home now.”

“But, are you okay alone here? There’s nobody here at this school. And it’s getting dark. Why don’t you search for it tomorrow?”

“No, I can’t. It is too precious for me. You know that.” Jessica sighed remembering about the old watch that her late mom gave her before she died. It is the only thing left for Jessica to remember about her late mom and she cannot forgive herself if she lost the watch.

“Okay, then. I really want to accompany you here but I will have my family dinner tonight. Im so sorry that I have to go back first, Jessica.” Yuri said with an apologetic face.

“No, it’s okay. You should go fast before your parents search for you.” Jessica smiled at her bestfriend since they were in middle school.

With that, Jessica was left alone searching here and there at the school field. She was already exhausted for circling the field non-stop while carrying her phone as her torchlight but seemed like the watch was already lost. Jessica sat on the bench with her school’s uniform was already dirty and her hair was already not in it’s usual flawless style due to her searching on the bushes.

I am so careless. I shouldn’t open the watch at the first place. Stupid me.’ Jessica was silently crying while palming her face. She already gave up searching when she heard someone called her name.

“Jessica-ah. Are you searching for this?” A voice owned by Taecyeon was heard. He was smirking while holding up Jessica’s watch. He was extremely happy seeing Jessica with her unusual appearance and to see she cried. Jessica was so delighted to know that her watch was safe.

“Owh, oppa. It was with you? Owh God ! Thanks for keeping it for me. I thought it was lost.” Jessica said with a relieved voice but when she approached Taecyeon and tried to grab her watch, Taecyeon quickly diverted his hand and laughing hysterically. Jessica was confused seeing Taecyeon laughing but she was so shocked when 3 of Taecyeon’s friends that she knew appeared from nowhere and started surrounding her.

“I didn’t know that this plan will work this easy. You are so dead tonight Jessica.” Taecyeon said with his evil eyes. He really satisfied with the fact that his idea gave a good result and that night he will have Jessica under him.

Then, it hit Jessica. The watch was hidden by Taecyeon at the first place. Jessica was in verge of tears again when she knew that she was trapped by Taecyeon’s scheme. She knew what Taecyeon was capable to. And eventhough if she shouted for help, she was still in disadvantage with 4 big guys surrounding her. She was so scared to be alone there. She knew she had no other way to escape.

“Op..oppa. Why are you doing like this?” Jessica was already crying but the guys were just laughing at the pathetic Jessica.

“Why? You asked me why? Because you humiliated me Jessica ! And now, there will be no chance for you to escape. So guys, enjoy.” Taecyeon said before he came and grabbed Jessica’s hair and pushed her to the ground.

 

“ ! I already late. “ Jiyong cursed himself when he already late for a meeting with s. The Big Bang members decided to attack the Super Junior guys which had been their rival since ages ago. When Jiyong sped through the school’s field, he saw a group of guy at the corner of the field with a girl among them. Then, he saw one of the guys pushed the girl toward the ground and the other guys were cheering like crazy.

“Are they the girl?” GD said when he saw the first guy ripped the girl’s uniform. Jiyong was shocked and didn’t know what to do. He usually not the type of guy who rescued someone else. He really hate got involved in others’ business. Especially with the school’s students. But, leaving the girl alone being by the guys would make him guilty.

“Aish ~! No other options.” GD said before he sped through the field and towards the guys. He covered his head with his sweater’s hood and also covered his face with a mask. He then approached the guys and kicked the first guy at his back. Jiyong was surprised to see that the girl was Jessica, whom he referred as the weird girl and her boyfriend, Taecyeon. Eventhough he always not in school, but he knew about the hottest couple. But he was confused why her boyfriend wanted to her. Jiyong didn’t know that they were already broke up.

Jiyong didn’t let himself off guard. He then proceeded to attack the remaining guys. They attacked each other and Jiyong’s fighting skill was no joke. With his experience in gangs’ fights, he could make his 3 opponents laying unmoved on the ground. And only Taecyeon left. But, Taecyeon used a dirty trick when he pulled out his hidden small knife from his pocket and attacked Jiyong. But it was late when Jiyong realized that. He got a cut on his hand. Jiyong was boiling in anger when he knew he was hurt with a dirty trick. Then, Jiyong grabbed Taecyeon’s collar and punched him hard on the stomach and face which undoubtedly made Taecyeon fell to the ground.

Tssk. Stupid guy. How dare he attacked me like that.’ Jiyong said.

 

While Jiyong was fighting like a real beast against the 4 guys, Jessica was shocked yet amazed by his sudden help. She didn’t know who her rescuer identity since she cant see his face with all the mask and hoodie. But, one thing for sure, she was so grateful that he was there at the right time or else she will already been by the evil guys. When the fight was over, she went to approach her rescuer to thank him.

“T..thank..y..you.” Jessica stuttered. When Jiyong turned his body to face Jessica, she was startled to see the figure. She thought she knew who he was. With all those skull necklaces, metal bracelets and rings and a black sweater. But, she was unsure. And for some reasons, she felt scared with the guy’s appearance. Jessica’s guess was proved when she met eyes with the guy, the dark eyes that she always remembered. Jessica was so sure it’s him, the G-Dragon guy.

But, Jiyong just nodded his head before he turned and walked away. He didn’t want to be there with Jessica any longer afraid that his identity will be known. But, Jessica’s feet dragged her automatically to the guy and she did the bravest thing she ever did in her life. Jessica held Jiyong’s arm. Jiyong winced in pain when Jessica accidentally touched his cut. Jessica realized this and apologized.

“Owh..s..sorry. Is it hurt? L..let me wound you.” Jessica said in trembling voice. Who wouldn’t when you were alone with a gangster.

“No need.” Jiyong said shortly and coldly but for Jessica, it was long enough since it was the second time she heard Jiyong’s voice.

“A..actually.. I..Im afraid to go home alone. Can you..send me home?” Jessica said while looking at the guy’s eyes. Jiyong was so shocked with Jessica’s unexpected move. He never imagined to be held by Jessica. Jiyong had mixed emotions at that time. He was afraid that Jessica will know that it was him who rescued her because he didn’t want Jessica to think him as a good guy and he was worried about s. They must be waiting for him at that time. But, after considering about the matter, he cant just leave Jessica’s back to her home alone since it was already night. Then he just nodded at Jessica. Jessica was relieved with Jiyong’s answer. She was afraid at first that Jiyong will reject her. Actually, Jessica can easily called her chauffeur but she didn’t know what happened to her that night that she decided to  be sent home by a scary gangster.

Jessica followed Jiyong to his motorbike. Jessica was shocked to see the motorbike since it was her first time on a motorbike.

“Hop on.” Jiyong said while giving her a helmet. Jiyong looked at the trembling Jessica. She looked pathetic with her messy hair and dirty uniform but nevertheless, she still looked pretty and flawless. Jiyong cant give his sweater to Jessica or else she will know his identity. A useless move since Jessica already knew who he was. Jessica received the helmet tremblingly. At that time, she regretted her decision. How can she be on a motorbike with a gangster she barely knew and she was too afraid to hold on to Jiyong. But, after some battling in herself, she got on behind Jiyong. And when Jiyong sped off in sudden, Jessica quickly grabbed Jiyong’s waist and held to him tightly. She cant even open her eyes. But, after a few minutes, she slowly opened her eyes. It was a new experience for her to view her surrounding on a motorbike. Slowly, she smiled. Jiyong also smiled when he felt Jessica tightened her embrace on him.

“Yah ! Where is your house?” Jiyong shouted so that his voice was audible for Jessica since the wind was strong. Jessica told Jiyong her address. And again, Jiyong accelerated his motorbike. Jessica was afraid with the speed so she held on to Jiyong like Jiyong was her life. And with her uniform condition, it was so cold for her. She felt like her body was immersed in ice water.

I must be crazy to be with a gangster.’ Jessica thought.

Then, they arrived at her mansion. Jiyong was surprised to see Jessica’s mansion. He knew that Jessica was rich considering her expensive clothes and her transport to school but he never thought that Jessica was that rich. A mansion with a big garden and a tall gate protecting the house. That was also why he didn’t want to get involved with Jessica since Jessica was a rich girl and he’s just a scary gangster.

Jessica was all shaky when she got down from the motorbike due to her cold body and the fact that she was scare of Jiyong. She gave Jiyong his helmet and said thank you. Jiyong just nodded while looking at Jessica’s eyes before he sped off through the dark.

Scary eyes. Why he had to wear the mask? I already knew who he is though. Maybe, he isn’t a bad guy. And, why he didn’t give me his sweater to cover me? Every guy is dying to give me their cloth. Weird guy.’ Jessica said while smiling to herself while watching Jiyong vanished slowly through the dark.