CHAPTER 3

A Sweet Story (Jisica version)

 

“Bwoh?!! He did that? That bastard really..” Yuri shouted in anger but her next word was muffled by Jessica’s palm on .

“Yah. Slow down a bit. Everyone will know. And the last thing I want in my life is that people will know about this thing. It’s embarrassing.” Jessica said. Yuri creased her forehead and balled her fist. She really cant accept that her bestfriend was nearly by a big jerk in the school.

“But still, you must do something about this. How about we tell our friends, Shinee? They will surely beat that guy until he cant move” Yuri suggested to tell their classmates about Taecyeon. But, Jessica disagreed once again.

“No. That will only create a fuss between SM and JYP students. We are really close until now and I don’t want because of me we will fight each other. Besides, those stupid bastards are not coming today.” Jessica said in disapproval. Jessica heard that Taecyeon and his friends asked for an emergency leave from school for 3 days. Maybe they needed time to recover from all those bruises they got last night. And that made Jessica happy. A school without Taecyeon.

“You are so stubborn, chinggu.” Yuri sighed before she slumped back on her seat and grabbed her magazine on her desk. Their 2 hours maths class was cancelled and so they had free time. Most of the SM students were already out of the class to have some air and some just stayed in the glass either sleeping or doing their own job. Yuri gave up on asking Jessica to tell their friends about the incident so she continued her reading her magazine. But after some time, something struck her in her mind. She turned to face Jessica who was completely absorbed in drawing something in her book.

“Yah. How did you manage to escape from that bastard? You said you were nearly . And why is that so? I don’t believe you fought 4 big guys by yourselves.” Yuri eyed Jessica suspiciously. Jessica on the other hand was intentionally didn’t tell Yuri about the Jiyong incident. That he was the one who helped her. Jessica closed her book rapidly and hid it below her table. She was thinking what answer she should give Yuri. She didn’t want Yuri to know about her being with a gangster on a motorbike and even sent home by that gangster. They never talked about YG students specifically but sometimes they will talk about how scary they looked and that they shouldn’t ever come near the YG students. SM students were aware about that but some JYP students were friends with the YGs, but not that close.

“Mm..actually..my chauffeur came to pick me up at the right time and he was the one who helped me..so..yeah..” Jessica lied.

“Mm..okay.” Yuri actually didn’t believe Jessica’s words but she decided to let it passed since she knew Jessica had a reason why she didn’t want to tell her the truth at that moment.

“Yuri-ah.” Jessica called Yuri after minutes.

“Dehh?” Yuri answered without lifting her head from her magazine.

“What..what do you think about the..the G-Dragon guy?” Jessica said in a slow volume and stuttered. She was afraid that Yuri will misunderstand her but she cant help it. She really wanted to know more about Jiyong.

“WHAT?! Did I hear you wrong? Are you asking about the G-Dragon guy?” Yuri snapped her head towards Jessica’s direction who sat beside her in the class.

“No..i mean..what im trying to say is..you know..” Jessica couldn’t even arrange her sentence due to her shock of Yuri’s response on her question. She felt regret for asking the question.

“Well. He’s cute and handsome. But he’s just way too scary you know.” Yuri said nonchalantly. It’s a fact that Jiyong was a handsome guy. He can be rated at the same level as the SM male students. He even had his own group of female fans in the school. Girls liked him because of her charismatic and cool look. But they didn’t dare to squeal and chanting his name on the hallway like what fangirls always did. They just looked at Jiyong with admiring eyes and hands clasped together whenever he and his gangs passed by the hallway. They were just too scared of possibility that Jiyong will mad at them. But, that didn’t inhibit them from keeping Jiyong’s pictures in their lockers or buying the same accessories that Jiyong had.

He is scary. But he didn’t look that scary last night.’ Jessica thought.

 

“You know what? I heard from Taeyeon that she saw the Big Bang members were beating the guy from CUBE class 3 days ago. And that guy now is still in hospital. They are totally useless gangsters. Always ditching classes and going around beating people. I heard that last night they went to fight the Super Junior gang. And they didnt come to school today.” Yuri said her thought about the Big Bang members. She actually also like Jessica. They hate gangsters. Yuri then continued her reading again in hope that Jessica wouldn’t disturb her anymore asking fool questions about some useless gangsters.

Why he didn’t come to school today? Is it because of his wound? But it’s just a small wound. It shouldn’t affect him that much. Or he just wants to ditch his classes like usual? Hmm..wait. Why do I even care about him? Remember Jung Jessica. Do not involve with guys like him.’ Jessica reminded herself for the thousands times already since last night. But she still cant get Jiyong out of her head.

Arrghh !!! Im going crazy !

It had been more than a week that Jiyong didn’t come to school. He was busy fighting here and there to expand his territories. And it also took him that much time to recover from all the injuries and bruises he got whenever he’s in fights with another gangs. Eventhough he was busy battling with some gangsters, blood and even police, which were the things he loved to do, but still he couldn’t forget that one face, the face that he was trying hard to forget. He didn’t know what happen to him lately. He had been schoolmates with that girl for more than a year now and he already reaching the end of his high school years in about a month from now. But, why now? He asked himself. Why should he remember about a girl who lived a totally different life from him and had very opposite characters from him? Jiyong had been trying hard to avoid any girls in the school or even out of the school since he didn’t want love to distract him. And the important reason was, he didn’t feel he deserve to love anyone and to be loved. He was just a mere gangster who lived his life without even thinking about other persons. But since that night. The night when he sent that girl home, he felt some unusual and uneasy feelings creeping inside him. Considering that that girl was the first girl he ever touched made his heartbeat went crazy. But, Jiyong believed it was just because he was not familiar being around a girl, especially girl like her.

 

He also didn’t come today? Where is he going?’ Jessica asked herself when she knew Jiyong wasn’t in for school that day. She now was already brave to pass by the YG corridor alone without any companies just to check Jiyong out. But, whenever she did it, she always ended up with disappointment. Jiyong and his gangs always didn’t come to school. YG students were shocked with Jessica’s appearance everyday passing by their corridor since they never had a friend from SM. And seeing the beautiful girl from SM really made them wondering why she was there.

While Jessica was pacing in front of the YG class, she bumped into a girl.

“Sorry..im so sorry. I didn’t see you there.” Jessica bowed and apologized for many times to the girl in front of her. And when she lifted her head to see the girl, she saw a cute girl whom she knew as Dara, the cutest girl in YG.

“Never mind.” Dara replied with a small smile before she turned to enter her class.

“Ex..excuse me..” Jessica stuttered in hope that Dara noticed her voice. Dara turned to face Jessica again and eyed her with a question look.

“Yes?” Dara said.

“M..may I know..mm..where is G-Dragon-shi?” Jessica asked. Luckily there were only two of them outside the YG class so it wouldn’t be obvious that she was there to ask about Jiyong. But, still, the YG students’ eyes were all on Jessica. Eventhough they can’t hear what Jessica was saying but they were interested to look at the popular girl.

“He’s not in today.”  Dara answered shortly.

“May I know why?” Jessica asked again. Completely forgetting about the attention she made.

“I don’t know. It’s usual for him to not attend the classes. Now if you can excuse me, the teacher will come in any seconds.” Dara said before she went into the class.

Jessica was again disappointed with the answer. But that made she thought about GD’s academics. How can he pass the exams if he always absence from school? And again, Jessica was worried for GD. Lately, she felt a great attraction towards GD and like GD, she didn’t know why. But one thing she sure was she wanted to know more about GD. But it sounded impossible when it’s so difficult to reach GD. Even Yuri didn’t know about her activity, going to YG class everyday to know whether Jiyong was in or not. She didn’t want to risk her life because when Yuri knew she was so sure that she will get mad. And even worse, Yuri will tell her father who was extremely strict about her being in love with good guy with good family background and reputation. And the important thing was the future guy of Jessica must be at the same level as her family. All these were surely not in Jiyong’s list.

 

“Jessica-ah! Where were you? I have been searching for you.” Yuri asked Jessica once Jessica stepped into their class. The gloomy look of Jessica made Yuri worried about her.

“Yah ! Why are you looking like this? Did something happen to you?” Yuri asked while patting Jessica’s back who already sat beside her in their usual desks.

“Ani. Nothing.” Jessica said while faking a smile. But, as a bestfriend, Yuri knew Jessica was not okay. She made an assumption that Jessica was stressed because of the upcoming final exam. So, she decided to help this friend of her.

“Yah, you know what? I plan to go to the night club tonight. What do you say? Do you want to join me?” Yuri tried to lure Jessica to agree with her plan. Besides, Yuri was always dreaming to go to a night club like every teenager did. But due to her parents’ rules, she never stepped into a night club. But that night, she really wanted to break the rule since she thought it was time for her and Jessica to let loose and take a break from being the good girls.

“Bwoh?! A night club? Are you crazy? What if our parents know?” Jessica asked with a face full of shock.

“They wouldn’t know if we don’t tell them. Come one, Jessica. Just tonight. Besides, I am so stress with the coming exams. Let us have fun for just tonight. Besides we are already 18. I heard that Krystal who is only 16 already went to a club. Please Jessica..” Yuri pleaded  Jessica all her might.

“But..”

“Please..” Yuri pleading again while doing an aegyo. Jessica sighed before she nodded. Honestly, it’s also her first time to go to a night club. She wasn’t the type to go to places like that but she also wanted to release her stress and that was why she agreed.

It’s just for tonight. That’s okay..perhaps.’

 

“Yuri-ah. Don’t drink too much. You’ll get drunk later.” Jessica advised Yuri while grabbing away the 10th glass of Yuri. It was very incredible for Yuri to not get drunk eventhough she drank a lot but she was just a little bit tipsy.

“Aigoo~Jessica-ah. We should enjoy ourselves tonight. Let’s party baby !” Yuri shouted in the midst of the loud music in the club. Yuri pulled Jessica towards the dance floor but Jessica was reluctant.

“Yuri-ah. You know that I don’t know how to dance.” Jessica said eventhough she was already in the middle of the dance floor with so many people surrounding her crazily dancing. But Yuri just contined dancing like a mad girl. She was really enjoying the night. Jessica didn’t know what to do. She really wanted to go out from the crowd but it was really packed with people. Then, the thing that she afraid the most that night happened when she lost her track of Yuri. Yuri was disappeared to nowhere.

“Yuri !” Jessica was searching for Yuri while pushing the people around her. She was really scared when she was trapped in the middle of couples who were dancing dirtily. At that moment, she really wanted to cry. While Jessica was trying to get out from the dance floor, she felt someone held her waist from back. She was so surprised and scared thinking that it might be a ert man. And when she turned around, her guess was true. A middle-aged man who looked drunk was smiling ertedly at Jessica. Jessica pushed the man’s hand from her.

“Do you want to dance with me young lady?” The man asked while grinning.

“Er..no..thank you. I have to go now.” Jessica said hurriedly before she turned around and ready to save her life. But the man was persistent. He held Jessica’s hand and forced her to face him.

“Acting coy, huh?” The man said before he brought his face close to Jessica’s. Only God knows how Jessica felt at that time. The only thing she wanted to do was cry and go home. She was trying to push the man but the man was so strong for her. But then she felt someone grabbed her hand from behind. A guy’s hand she can say since the hand was a bit rough. Jessica then was released from the ert man’s grip and was brought by the new guy out from the dancing floor easily. Jessica tried hard to look at her saver’s face but since it was so dark in the club, her effort was meaningless. But one thing Jessica can see was the guy’s bangle around his wrist. A silver bangle which was easily seen in the dark. When Jessica was completely out from the packed dance floor, she felt her hand was freed from her saver. She tried to look the guy but he was just disappeared. Jessica really wanted to thank him though.

Jessica decided to just wait for Yuri at their original seats before she got a call from Yuri.

“Yah ! Where are you?” Jessica asked angrily.

“Jessica-ah. Im so so so sorry. I have to go first. I got a call from my dad just now and he is so angry. He knew about me go to the club. It’s all my stupid sister’s fault. She told my dad about this.” Yuri explained hurriedly. She was already in a taxi heading towards her home. She was really scared when she got a call from her dad while she was on her way to the toilet. Her dad was so strict that she felt like she gonna have a real punishment once she reached her home.

Jessica can only sigh at that thing. She also really aware about Yuri’s father, a general in army. So, she only can pray for Yuri that her punishment would be light, eventhough she herself doubting it. Luckily for Jessica, her dad wasn’t in Korea at that time and her chauffeur whom she close with was in leave for 3 days.  Jessica took her handbag and went out from the club to wait for a taxi in front of the club. While she was waiting, the incident in the club came to her thought. She really wanted to thank that guy for saving her.

While Jessica was  in her deep thought, she was shocked by the appearance of 2 guys in front of her.

“Hey, beautiful. Alone, huh? Want to come join us?” One of the guys said while winking. Jessica was grossed at that sight.

Jessica didn’t even answer the guy’s question. She distanced herself from the guys and pretending like she was not scared at all. But the truth is, she was. Jessica was silently blaming Yuri for choosing a night club filled with erts and the location was so not strategic. Even taxis didn’t pass by there.

“Hey, dont act like that.” The other guy said before he grabbed Jessica’s hand and dragged her to follow them.

“Hey, let me go. I don’t want to follow you.” Jessica shouted but the guys just ignoring her pleas and just laughing loudly. Jessica can felt that it was the end. Being alone in the dark road with erts dragging her didn’t give her any advantages. But, still she continued to yank her hand away and tried everything to release herself from the two guys.

 

What the hell? Why must I meet her when she is trapped with some ert guys.’ Jiyong cursed himself when he saw Jessica being dragged by two guys towards a dark alley. He was in doubt whether to rescue Jessica again or not after he rescued her from a middle-aged man ert in the dance floor. He actually was surprised to see Jessica there. The good girl he knew went clubbing, alone and with a y fitted dress in a very secluded night club like this. At first, he doubted his eyes saying that it wasn’t Jessica but apparently she was Jessica, the girl that he really wanted to get rid from his mind now appeared in front of him.

But what if she knows about me helping her? Ahh my reputation..Whatever.’

But, eventhough how wicked and emotionless GD was, he still cant let Jessica being by some stupid guys. So, he decided to just forget hiding from Jessica about his identity as her saver and such. GD started to run towards the dark alley and when he reached his targets, he gave them his kicks from behind.

“WTF?!” The two guys cursed when they turned around just to see GD standing there expressionless. Before the two guys can make a move, GD once again gave them hard spin kicks which totally made the guys cringed in pain. When GD was about to raise his leg to attack them again, the guys were already stood up and ran away.

Tssk. Not even my level’ GD smirked.

Jessica who once again witnessed GD’s skill in fighting was in dazed.

He saved me once again.’ Jessica said while getting teary. She actually was damn afraid by the incident. Twice. She faced twice incidents of being dragged by erts. All these were too much for her to handle. GD turned around to face Jessica and seeing Jessica crying like that made him afraid. It was his first time to see a girl crying.

Ahh~ottoke? I don’t know what to do. And why is she crying?’ Jiyong was really dumbfounded. He didn’t know that girls cried when they were in conditions like that. Especially the scary ones like what just happened to Jessica.

“Th..thank you..” Jessica said while wiping her tears but still she didn’t look at GD.

“The bus stop is there. Don’t ever come to places like this again.” GD said before he walked away leaving Jessica all alone again.

W..what? He left me? Seriously? Wah ! He’s too much.’ Jessica thought angrily before she stomped away to the bus stop that GD pointed earlier.  She felt pathetic for herself with her current condition. And the feeling of scared never left her. The surrounding was just too unfamiliar for her. She felt like it was a waste of time to wait for a bus or taxi at the deserted bus stop since it’s already passed midnight. The vehicles passed by on the road were just a few. But the drunken men were increasing as time passed by.

What luck do I have tonight? God, please protect me.’ Jessica can only pray for her safety while still patiently waiting for the taxi. Then, her luck was again tested when she heard thunder sounds signaling for the coming rain. Not long after that, the rain was really pouring down heavily.

Ahh~chinja ! I am so out of luck tonight !’ Jessica really wanted to cry again. She already imagined so many bad things such as kidnapped by drunken men or sleeping there at the bus stop until the morning came. She really wanted to call Yuri for help but she knew it was impossible. And to ask help from her other friends were really embarrassing. She afraid that they will think badly about her when they knew about her went to a club. Her image as the good girl will be ruined.

”Yah ! Why are you still here?” Jessica heard the voice from the same guy that saved her that night. Jessica turned to her left and saw Jiyong holding a black umbrella with the same usual expressionless face. And it felt weird to witness that Jiyong can actually speak.

“I..im waiting for the taxi since my chauffeur is on leave.”

Ahh~! Why I always stuttering when I speak in front of him’ Jessica didn’t really like the fact that she was like some weirdo once she faced Jiyong.

“There will be no taxi around here after midnight. Follow me.” Jiyong said to Jessica before he threw the umbrella he had been holding on and a sweater he wore earlier to Jessica’s side. Jessica was dumbfounded on what to do. She didn’t know what Jiyong meant by follow him. Did he expect her to follow him in the middle of midnight to God knows where? But still Jessica took the umbrella and the sweater to cover her exposed body from the cold and trailed Jiyong behind him. Jiyong was walking in front of Jessica without even cared about the heavily pouring rain wetting him completely. Jessica who was behind him just follow Jiyong mindlessly. She took the time to carefully examined Jiyong. He changed his hair color from red to blonde. And his hair looked longer from usual which covered his left eyes. Still, he looked amazingly cool in that hair. Jessica then diverted her eyes to look at Jiyong’s cloth. The usual black long sleeve shirt didn’t surprise Jessica but when Jessica looked at his wrist, she saw the same silver bangle that she saw at the hand of her saver at the club.

Was it him? Omo~he always saved me from dangers.’ Jessica smiled to herself about the fact she just found out. She smiled to herself. She completely forgot about her principle. She thought that it was so sweet to be saved by a guy like Jiyong and even walking together with him in the rain. If she was asked whether to choose a gangster or a school president a week ago, she will obviously choose the safest option. But now, she was like falling slowly with Jiyong’s unspeakable charms.

After minutes of walking, they reached an old apartment building. Jessica’s first thought on that building was the building didn’t have people living in it. But still, Jessica followed Jiyong to climb the stairs, since the building’s lift was broken, until they reached a door. Jiyong opened the door using his key and entered the house. Jessica’s eyes widened once she stepped into the small living room. It was so small that she thought it’s only one third the size of her bedroom.

Jessica was still standing in the middle of the living room while observing each and everything in it. There were not many things in the living room. Just a small old sofa and a small table. The black curtain that hanging on the only window in that room was really old that Jessica can see some bugs crawling on it. There was also a small kitchen at the left of the living room and a bathroom across it. There was only one room in the house which undoubtedly was Jiyong’s. Jessica really wanted to go in there but she knew it was inappropriate for a girl to enter a boy’s room without permission.

“I know it’s not like your huge mansion but can you don’t stare at people’s house like that?” Jessica heard Jiyong spoke which brought her back to the real world. Jiyong was now shirtless and he’s holding a black dry shirt in his hand. Jessica was embarrassed at that sight but she couldn’t avoid from staring at Jiyong’s body. Eventhough he’s a tough gangster but his body was just like a normal guy. But what attracted Jessica the most was the bandages that pasted in some areas of his body. There were also scars. Jessica was frightened at that sight but she also felt sympathy towards Jiyong that he had all those injuries without being properly treated.

“Owh, sorry.” Jessica said before she sat on the sofa.

“Wear this.” Jiyong said before he threw the black shirt to Jessica.

‘Is it his way to always throw things to people and never say ‘please’? And why he doesn’t have his shirt on?

“Change in that room” Jiyong said simply again.

‘Wah~chincha. Such a rude guy. All his words seem like a command’ Jessica thought before she entered Jiyong room. If the living room was like her one third bedroom, than Jiyong’s bedroom was just like the size of her smallest bathroom in her mansion.

How can a person live in this kind of house? It ‘s so small.’ The room had a single small bed and a locker with a tiny table beside the bed. Jessica sighed again thinking about Jiyong’s life.

It must be hard for him to live a life like this.’ When Jessica approached the bed, she was attracted to a small frame on the table. It was a picture of Jiyong and the rest of Big Bang members smiling happily to the camera. Jessica was awed at that. She never saw Jiyong’s smile. To hear him spoke already difficult, then top see his smiles or even laughs can be compared like Yuri’s dad to wear a cute dress.

Beside the frame was Jiyong’s wallet. Again, same as the rest of things in the house it looked old and weary. Jessica carefully looked at the door and made sure that it was locked before she slowly opened the wallet. There was nothing on the picture space and there was no bank card. Just Jiyong’s identity card. Once again, Jessica smiled when seeing the young Jiyong smiling happily to the camera. He was so cute when he was a child and Jessica was wondering where Jiyong’s smiles were gone. She then opened the space where money was kept and surprisingly, Jiyong had a lot of money. She herself didn’t carry that much cash with her eventhough she was the daughter of the CEO of a big international company.

Where did he got all these money? Did he..’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are you doing?” Jessica was shocked when she saw Jiyong was already at the room’s door. Jiyong was still didn’t wear any shirts. She then quickly put back the wallet on the table.

“I was just..um..” Jessica cant find any logic answer at that time, no matter how hard she’s thinking. It’s her fault to intrude someone’s property. Jiyong came close to Jessica with an angry face. Jessica was trembling with scare. She slowly moved backwards until her back reached the bed head. Jiyong was now trapped Jessica in between his arms. Jiyong really didn’t like when someone touched his things without permission. Jessica can only looked down. She was afraid that Jiyong was mad at her but she also flustered when Jiyong was that close to her body, and he’s also shirtless.

“Im sorry. I was just looking at it.” Jessica said while holding her tears. Seeing the scared Jessica made Jiyong softened a bit. He then realized that he made Jessica scared of him. Jiyong then slowly lowered his arms and backed away from Jessica.

“It is still raining heavily outside. You cant go home now. So, just stay here for tonight.” Jiyong said before he stood up and left Jessica alone in the room. Jessica then hurriedly changed into the shirt that given by Jiyong. Luckily it was big enough for her to cover what she should cover.

Jessica took her courage to slowly open the room’s door to peek outside. She saw Jiyong sat on the couch while strumming a guitar. The weird thing was he didn’t sing but just strumming the guitar’s chords. Jiyong realized that someone was staring at him and it’s true. Jessica was already beside him and observing him like he was a kind of a weird picture. Jiyong gave her a question look.

“Can..can I sit here?” Jessica asked with a low voice. Jiyong just nodded. But then Jessica regretted her decision when the atmosphere was so awkward since Jiyong had stopped playing his guitar and just staring blankly at the black curtain in front of them.

Aishh~ottoke? It is so awkward. Why did I even get out from the room. And why this house doesn’t have tv? ‘ It felt weird to sit beside a scary guy without doing nothing in a dead silent atmosphere like that. The only sound  heard was the sound of rain outside.

“Mm..G-Dragon shi..can..can I ask you something?” Jiyong was shocked when Jessica was the one who made a first move to lighten the awkward atmosphere. And Jiyong felt weird when Jessica said his name. It sounded soft and beautiful. Eventhough it was not his real name. It’s the name that he used to scare his opponents and to make him looked stronger.

“Why you didn’t come to school?”

“Because I hate school.” Jiyong answered nonchalantly. Jessica just sighed.

“And thank you for saving me three times already.” Jessica said which made Jiyong all ears. As he knew, he ‘saved’ Jessica only once, the one which he revealed his face.

Does she know?’ Seeing Jiyong had no response, Jessica continued her words.

“Thanks for saving me from Taecyeon and his friends, from the ert guy in the club and just now at the alley. Thanks again.” Jessica said before looking at Jiyong. But again, Jiyong had no response.

“G-Dragon shi..” Jessica said after a minute of silence.

“Why are you all bruised up? “ Jessica asked.

“Not your business.” GD answered.

“But..you have to go to the hospital or all your injuries will worsen.” Jessica said while she’s looking at the wounds at Jiyong’s body. She can tell that they were new bruises and cuts on his body and all those bandages were self-bandaging. Jessica then moved herself closer to Jiyong and slowly reached out Jiyong’s body and touched it. Jiyong was shocked when he felt a soft hand touching his wounds. He looked at Jessica who was looking intensely at his wounds.

“Is it hurt? It must be.” Jessica said referring to the wounds. She didn’t even care that her action that made Jiyong flustered. Who wouldn’t when your body was touched by a beautiful angel wearing only a shirt in the midst of a romantic rainy night? But Jiyong was fast enough to push Jessica’s hand.

“Im used to these.” Jiyong said. They were already looking at each others’ eyes. They felt like a magnet was there in between them which made their gazes cant shift. Then, slowly again, Jessica raised her hand and reached Jiyong’s face. Don’t know what had gotten into Jessica that she was so brave to make all those daring moves to Jiyong. But all she knew that she really wanted to know more about Jiyong.

“Why you never smile?” Jessica asked Jiyong but more to talking to herself. She caressed Jiyong’s cheek which made Jiyong closed his eyes. Jessica can feel that there were something happened in Jiyong’s past that made him all cold and mysterious like that. Jiyong was appreciating the soft hand on his cheek. The soft hand of the girl who made his heart went crazy lately for unknown reasons. Then, Jiyong felt his lips were touched by another soft thing and when he opened his eyes he was damn surprised to see Jessica was kissing him. Jiyong felt like it wasn’t right for Jessica, the good innocent girl to kiss a delinquent gangster like him but he didn’t know why he couldn’t push Jessica. It was just irresistible. So instead of pushing Jessica aside, Jiyong kissed Jessica back before hugging her tightly. It was all new for Jiyong. It’s his first kiss with a girl and he felt the kiss was so sweet considering that the girl was Jessica. Jiyong felt like something burning in him. He didn’t care what will happen after this. He just cared what will happen at that moment. And for Jessica, she couldn’t backing away from what she did since she was the one who initiated it. Both of them somehow ended up on Jiyong’s bed. That night made Jessica forgot about her being the daughter of an international company CEO and all the regulations made by her dad and Jiyong also forgot about him being the unwanted gangster who in the first place didn’t deserve to be loved. Their rational thinking were just completely gone. Only a strong desire was left. And that night was the night where two completely different souls sharing the same feeling. The strong feeling that was still a puzzle for them but believed that it was something a pure and a good one.