CHAPTER 4

A Sweet Story (Jisica version)

 

There was no noise heard in the already quite room in the early morning. The only 2 occupants in the room were sleeping quietly in each other’s arms ignoring the disturbing sunlight that came through the small window beside them. Jiyong was the first one to wake up due to numbness in his right arm. He was damn shocked when he saw the figure that lie comfortably on his throbbing arms. Jiyong then remembered what happened last night, the moment that he cant forget throughout his life. It was his first time to bring a girl to his private house, lent her his shirt, talked a lot with her, kissed her, shared a bed with her and even slept with her. That girl who ridiculously was someone he never talked with before but always with him wherever he went. This unspeakable bonding was confusing even among them but for Jiyong, it was new but unbelievably sweet.

Jiyong observed Jessica’s face intently. She was flawless and Jiyong felt like he was looking at an angel. Jessica was giving a bright radiant around her and her smiling face while sleeping was the proof. Jiyong was stunned at that sight. He slowly lifted his free left hand and slowly and tremblingly touched Jessica’s cheek. Jiyong was amazed at how soft her skin was, like a very fine silk. With his eyes never left Jessica’s face, he daringly touched Jessica’s red lips, the lips that he kissed last night. The amazing feeling was still lingering inside him and he felt the urge to feel those lips again with his. But in sudden, those bad thoughts came rushing into his mind. The thoughts about that what he and Jessica did was so wrong. It was their first meeting last night but they did ‘it’ without even thinking what will be the consequences. Jiyong felt like he was a big jerk at that time. He knew he originally was since he was a heartless scary gangster, but ruining a girl’s life was just unacceptable. It was not just a girl, it’s Jessica, the daughter of a wealthy conglomerate who also the most popular and beautiful girl in their school. Never had been in Jiyong’s mind that he will take a girl’s ity. He thought that Jessica must already did ‘it’ with his previous boyfriends. It’s not that he doubted about Jessica’s famous innocent image but he cant help from questioning, why him? Why did Jessica chose him as her first. He was a nobody and she was a somebody. And to imagine a gangster with a princess was so out of the world.

Jiyong’s train of thoughts were disrupted by a small movement on his right arm. Jessica was already awake while Jiyong’s hand was still on Jessica’s lips. They were shocked to see each other. Jessica was shocked on why Jiyong’s fingers were on her lips and for Jiyong he didn’t know that Jessica was awake and he was embarrassed that Jessica saw what he did to her. He quickly moved away his hand from Jessica’s face and distanced himself from her. And after that, only one word can describe the situation, AWKWARD. Who wouldn’t when you knew that you just made love with a stranger? Jessica distanced herself from GD too and pulled the blanket that was covering her body closer to herself. She was afraid of the fact that she just gambled her life in just one night. If her dad knew, she will be a dead meat. The most important thing was, she just lost the thing that she protected the most, her ity. She swore that she will only give her crown to her official husband, but now, it was easily disappeared when she followed what her heart said. She was been asked by her previous boyfriends who were mostly at the same level as her to give her ity but she refused them all. She blamed herself for this happening. She was the one who initiated ‘it’. When she thought back, it was not like herself to just give in something so precious for her. But, same as Jiyong, the unspeakable feeling was too strong for a rational mind to reason it.

“I..im sorry..” That was the only thing that Jessica can blurt out that moment. She was so scared to see the expressionless Jiyong who just sat beside her while examining her. Jiyong was confused as why Jessica said sorry to him because he thought he was the one that should say those words. There were TOO many things that were in Jiyong’s mind. He didn’t know how to deal with this thing. Should he speak something to comfort Jessica by saying sorry or should he just act like the usual heartless guy.

“Let me..send you home” After battling with himself, that was the only sentence that he can say with low tone. He himself didn’t dare to look at Jessica’s face since he knew that all this was his fault. He cant control himself last night that it led to a devastated situation between them.

Is he angry with me?

Jiyong took Jessica to her home by his motorbike. At first, he was having a thought that Jessica could go home by herself but when he realized that he somehow should take responsibility on what happened last night, he decided to send Jessica home safely. The ride was slower than their previous ride and somehow it was calmer. Jiyong didn’t speed his motorbike since his brain was thinking hard on what will happen in the future. Will he be closer to Jessica? Or will they just ignore the fact that they shared something special with each other and just go on with their own lives and thought that it was a mere one night mistake? Just to think of it made Jiyong had a goose bump. He really wanted his life to be free from attachment but now he already attached with someone he really wanted to avoid. Jessica on the other hand was awkwardly holding on Jiyong’s shirt behind him while thinking about what she had done. She was damn scared about this thing but her happiness covered her fear. She was happy for a reason that she herself couldn’t believe it. She was happy that she could be closer to Jiyong eventhough Jiyong was still cold to her but she can feel that he treated her a bit better. This was the first time Jessica had so many feelings in a time. She was scared, nervous, worried, happy and excited. In short, she had a special feeling for the last person that can be qualified as her boyfriend, Jiyong. She knew it was wrong for her but she thought that when will she ever had this chance again if she let it go. She did a very brave decision but she was still anticipating the result.

Once they reached Jessica’s house, Jessica got down from the motorbike. She handed Jiyong his helmet and said her thanks.

“Thank you, G-Dragon-shi.” Jessica said before she turned to enter her gate mansion. She was actually anticipating Jiyong to call her but even after 4 steps, she still didn’t hear GD’s voice. She knew that she hoped too much from Jiyong but she believed that she can dream a time in her life with Jiyong, even only a very short time. That cool and mysterious guy caught her heart completely. While Jessica thought that her hope was gone, she heard that very precious voice.

“Yah..” A very short word with a very low volume that can be interpreted as many things from Jiyong. He was also in doubt whether to call Jessica or not. He felt that he should at least say something to Jessica since they were already ‘attached’. Jessica’s steps were halted and she smiled widely when she knew Jiyong was calling her. She turned her body slowly to face Jiyong who was still in his previous position.

“Nehh?” Jessica asked. Her eyes met Jiyong’s, the eyes that she loved the most. A minute of silence was engulfing them. Jiyong regretted his move to call Jessica since he didn’t know what to say. He was afraid that he will be rude or he will be too kind in sudden.

“Nothing” A very disappointed answer from Jiyong. Jessica was already imagining that he will at least say ‘see you later’ or ‘take care’ or worst ‘bye’. Maybe Jessica was expecting too much from Jiyong. She can see that Jiyong was uncomfortable with their situation. She can sense it. Speaking about uncomfortable, she also can feel that it was Jiyong first time too with a girl. Jessica can detect it by her experiences. She can understand that maybe Jiyong was just confused about their sudden change in relationship and maybe he was somehow ‘afraid’ of her.

Jiyong rushed to get on his motorbike and he started to speed off after giving a quick glance to Jessica. Jessica was really disappointed that she cant talk more with Jiyong but she believed that they will have their another destiny sooner or later.

I hope we can meet again, G-Dragon shi.’  Jessica sighed before she entered her big mansion.

 

 

The next schooling day was the day that Jessica waited the most since it was her birthday and her dad promised her that he will be back home to celebrate her birthday. Her dad even made a phone call to order his workers to make an earlier preparation for a party that night. Jessica had invited her classmates and her friends from other classes to attend the party. Jessica was happy that she can meet her dad again after months they were separated due to her dad’s crazy schedule abroad. But, there was one thing that disturbed her good mood that day. She actually wanted to meet Jiyong. Since the day he sent Jessica home, she never met him given that she didn’t have Jiyong’s number. And if could, she really wanted Jiyong to attend her party tonight eventhough she doubted the possibility. From what she knew, Jiyong never attended social parties or events that were not suitable with him or if his friends weren’t there. He also never attended or participated in any events organized by the school. So, Jessica can only hope. Jessica always thinking about Jiyong since the memorable day. She may look like an obsessed fan girl but she didn’t care. What she wanted was she can at least be friends with Jiyong but she didn’t know how. Asking for Yuri’s help was really out of the list because Yuri really didn’t like delinquents students like the Big Bang. Jessica didn’t even tell Yuri about those incidents between her and Jiyong because she afraid that Yuri wouldn’t approve her to like someone like Jiyong.

 “Yah. Are you listening to me?” Yuri shook the dreaming Jessica on her shoulder after she didn’t get any reply from Jessica regarding their plan to go shopping for Jessica’s dress that evening. After they went around inviting their friends from different classes, they sat on a bench under a big tree near the school field to take a rest and discuss about that night’s event. It was lunch, so most students were still in the cafeteria or hanging out with their friends somewhere else.

“Nehh? Yeah. I am listening to you.” Jessica lied while the truth was she was thinking about Jiyong.

“As if. So, you don’t forget to meet me at 4 PM okay?” Yuri reminded Jessica.

“Yeah, I will. You are over excited about my birthday party like it is yours.” Jessica chuckled to see her bestfriend’s behavior, the usual hyperactive Yuri.

“Jessica-ah. I want to go to the toilet before the class starts. Do you want to join me?” Yuri asked Jessica.

“Never mind. I’ll just sit here for a while. You can go first.” Jessica refused.

“Okay then. Don’t be too late for the class. I’ll go first.” Yuri reminded Jessica since the break was nearly over. Jessica was left alone sitting on the bench while admiring the breeze that swept her skin. The thought of Jiyong came again. That day, she didn’t go to YG class to search for Jiyong as usual. She usually didn’t have the feeling of embarrass when it was about Jiyong but given that what happened between them, she still didn’t have the courage to approach Jiyong. She speculated that Jiyong maybe didn’t want to see her. But, after a whole day of thinking, she said to herself that she needed to throw out those thoughts because her aim was to get close with Jiyong. Call her crazy, since she really was.

Ottoke? I am a weirdo. Why should I so persistent in approaching him. This is so not me’

Denial words kept popping in Jessica’s thoughts but her crazy determination on Jiyong was way too strong for her to deny. While Jessica was in her thought, she heard noises from her behind like some guys chatting and laughing. She turned to the direction and was shocked to see Jiyong and the other Big Bang members walking towards her direction while goofing around. Her eyes were glued to the only person with the expressionless face that showed that he was boring. As usual, Jiyong never left his long sleeve black shirt with his silver accessories hanging around his body. His blonde hair highlighting his appearance.

“Isnt that Jessica? The girl from SM class?” Seungri said first once they realized that Jessica was there. Usually, when they saw Jessica they never disturbed her. They just ignored her but since their high school year was near the end, they said that it wouldn’t  be a loss for them to just .

“Yeah. And she’s alone. That’s a good sign.” Daesung said before he approached Jessica first.

“Hey, why are you alone here?” Daesung asked Jessica but Jessica was too afraid to answer him. She just nodded her head while fidgeting in her place.

“You know what? We are boring. Why don’t you join us playing?” Seungri said while he touched Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica’s level of afraid was increasing. She really didn’t like to be touched by a guy she didn’t approve, except him.

“T..thanks..but..but the class will start soon..so I better..go..” Jessica said after summating all her courage that left. She really wanted to leave before the delinquents more.

“Don’t be so snobbish. We just wanted to play with you.” Taeyang’s turn to speak before he touched Jessica’s cheek. Jessica’s eyes were already teary and her body was trembling. She believed that they were just teasing her since from what she heard, Big Bang never did anything bad to the girls in the school. But, still the feeling of fear was still there. Not until, she heard a voice that she knew.

“YAH ! “ Jiyong shouted loudly when he saw Taeyang’s hand was already on Jessica’s cheek. He felt something boiling inside him that led him to do something that he rarely did which was shouting. And that made the rest of Big Bang members including Jessica were paralyzed at their spots and all eyes were on him. It was like a scene from a movie where the environment was suddenly silent and no one was moving. He also was shocked with his unusual behavior. After Jiyong realized what he had done, he cleared his throat.

“It’s boring here. Let’s go.” Jiyong said after a quick searching of words and excuse. He took a quick glance to Jessica who was wearing her shock expression. He came forward near Taeyang and Jessica and gave a death glare to Taeyang and pushed his hand from Jessica.

“Didn’t you hear me? I said let’s go.” Jiyong said before he walked away from the group leaving them dumbfounded.

“W..what’s wrong with him?” Taeyang said. Eventhough he and Jiyong were same age friends but he knew well that Jiyong only raised his voice when he really pissed off and angry. So, he decided to stop playing and dragged TOP, Seungri and Daesung together with him and caught up with Jiyong who was far ahead.

Did he just save me, again? And he looked..scary..when he’s angry.’ Jessica thought. Her body was still trembling in fear. And that incident added her problem on how to invite Jiyong to her birthday party.

As for Jiyong, he didn’t intend to leave Jessica like that. But if he got caught for saving Jessica obviously in front of his friends, he will be teased by them for like forever with the big mouth Seungri lead the teasing.

Aish~pabo me. Why did I act like that just now in front of her. Now, she must be so scared of me. You are so pabo, Jiyong-ah.’

Believe it or not, Jiyong was thinking about whether Jessica will be afraid of him or not. Since that ‘incident’ he felt like his head will explode anytime given that he always thinking of Jessica. He was thinking on how he should face Jessica and apologized for what he did. It’s not his style to say sorry but in this case, he really felt that he should even though he didn’t have the courage. He thought, it must because of this one thing, he felt something for her. He himself felt weird that he can feel like that for someone he just knew but maybe this was what destiny had for them.

The school ended at 3 PM. It was unbelievable that Big Bang members were in from the start to the end of the school period. At first, Seungri suggested that they should just ditch their classes but Jiyong was not in mood, so they obeyed him. Little did they know that Jiyong was thinking hard on how to approach Jessica or maybe observed her reaction on the ‘incident’ between them. He thought that if Jessica acted like she didn’t care, he also must act like nothing happened but still, he felt the responsibility to say sorry.

Jiyong ordered her members to leave first without him because he wanted to wait a bit longer in the school and if he got the luck, then he can see and approach Jessica. He was still not confident of course but if he delayed this thing, he can feel that he will die anytime soon due to heart problem. But after waiting at the front gate for 15 minutes, Jessica was still unseen anywhere. The school was already empty, though.

Maybe she went home already’ Jiyong sighed and decided that it was not his luck. But when he started his motorbike’s engine, he heard someone called him from behind, and he knew who it was.

“G-Dragon-shi !” Jessica called Jiyong from afar and tried to catch him up by running slowly. Jiyong looked at Jessica’s direction and again as usual, he was mesmerized by Jessica’s beauty with those long hairs swaying gracefully and her radiant face that looked like an angel.

! Why does she look like that? Am I under a spell or what?’ Jiyong cursed himself when he thought that Jessica was beautiful. He really wanted to prevent himself from feeling more towards Jessica by reminding himself that he only wanted to apologize to her.

Jessica was already in front of Jiyong while panting slowly. She showed a white card to Jiyong and Jiyong looked at the card with a question look but eventually he took it slowly.

“It’s..it’s my birthday party tonight. I hope..that..you can come.” Jessica said stuttered but now she didn’t look at her feet like usual when she talked to Jiyong but she looked him straight to his eyes. An improvement for her. She always reminded herself that she shouldn’t scare of Jiyong if she wanted to be close with him.

Jiyong on the other hand was speechless. He never imagined that Jessica will invite him to her birthday party. He looked at the card and read it. The party will be held that night. He felt strangely happy to be invited but when he thought deeper, 99% of possibility that he cant attend the party. He had thousands reasons for that.

The moment then was disturbed by a ringing phone, GD’s phone. GD felt irritated when the only chance he got for saying sorry to Jessica was disturbed and the only person that dare to do that was none other than TOP. Jiyong answered the call.

“Nehh Hyung…yeah..okay..i’ll go there now.” The short phone conversation was ended. TOP was calling Jiyong to come to their hideout immediately. Eventhough Jiyong was the leader but he still had to respect TOP as the eldest in the group. Jessica was dumbfounded when Jiyong wore his helmet. He didn’t even give Jessica an answer for her invitation and now he prepared to leave. Jiyong decided that it was not the right time for him to speak about that ‘incident’ so he thought that maybe next time. But, before he went away, he looked Jessica through his dark shield helmet. It was a waste that he cant say anything to her but he believed he will later.

Jessica was a bit sad that Jiyong treated him like that. At least, he could say something but he didn’t utter a single word to her. She even purposely went home late than usual to try her luck and wait for him. Luckily for her, he also was waiting for him. But, of course she didn’t know. Looked like it was a failed plan. Jessica sighed before she walked away.

‘I am so pathetic.’

Jessica’s mansion was filled with the presence of her friends that came to celebrate her birthday. That night, she looked stunningly beautiful in her white dress that she chose together with Yuri that evening. As Jessica’s bestfriend, Yuri acted like her Jessica’s personal assistant. She always walked beside Jessica and gathered the presents received by Jessica. The mansion looked lively with a band singing at a corner, beautiful balloons and decorations here and there, with amazing foods and drinks and also the greatness of the mansion itself. Everything seemed so perfect except the fact that Jessica’s dad was not there. He called Jessica earlier that he got an urgent business to do that he only can send his gift through his worker which was an expensive set of jewelry. Jessica was sad that her dad couldn’t come to her party and after all, he was the one who wanted to hold this event.

But out of all the merriness of the party, Jessica felt something was missing and it was Jiyong’s presence. She really hoped that Jiyong could come but of course she expected for the worse.

Maybe he didn’t want to come at the first place. Stupid me for invited him. So embarrassing.’ Jessica felt sad that Jiyong didn’t come for the party and at the same time she felt embarrassed that Jiyong rejected her invitation.

The party went smoothly with all Jessica’s friends wished her a happy birthday, when the truth was it’s not that happy. All the guests went home before the midnight.

“Jessica-ah. I’ll go home now. My dad forbids me to be outside after midnight. You know him well, right?” Yuri said since she was the last guest that still didn’t back home.

“It’s still early though.” Jessica protested. She really wanted an accompany that time because she felt so lonely.

“Aigoo~ever since that damn night, he is really strict with me. I don’t want to take the risk. Who knows that next time he wouldn’t even give the permission for me to go out from the house.” Yuri answered.

Jessica just nodded. She asked her chauffeur to send Yuri home. Jessica then went to her front garden and sat on a swing in front of a mini waterfall while admiring the night view. After minutes of isolating herself, she heard a sound from afar. When she looked at the source, she saw a man leaning on a motorbike while folding his arms. The figure looked familiar to Jessica, but she just couldn’t believe her eyes.

Is that..him? What is he doing here?

The truth was, Jiyong was already been outside Jessica’s mansion since an hour ago. Initially,he didn’t want to go there, but after battling with his own thoughts, he did go there. Once he reached Jessica’s mansion, he was amazed by the party’s environment. He never went to a birthday party before but he was so sure a commoner’s birthday party wouldn’t be that extravagant like Jessica’s. That was one of the reasons why he felt that he shouldn’t go there. He never ever had the qualification to approach a very rich and good girl like Jessica.

With wearing only a simple shirt, jacket and jeans, he felt like he didn’t suit to be there that he thought of leaving. But, when he remembered about Jessica’s sincere invitation, he halted his plan. So, he decided to just wait until the party was over and went to meet Jessica. But being the scariest gangster in Seoul didn’t give him advantage in term of confidence to approach Jessica. He was still pacing around in front of Jessica’s mansion thinking whether he should press the mansion’s bell or not.

“G-Dragon-shi?”

Jiyong froze at his spot. He knew well that sweet voice that calling him. When he turned around he saw the same angelic person staring at him. The white dress on Jessica gave it’s impact to Jiyong. He felt like his knees were suddenly weakened. Jessica’s beauty was indescribable.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked Jiyong. She was surprised to see Jiyong there because she thought, he will never come.

“I..um..can we talk ? Somewhere else.” Jiyong said after thinking hard to say his intention in a proper way.

“Talk? About what?” Jessica asked again. It was unbelievable for Jiyong to ask her first. But when Jiyong didn’t answer her, she just nodded in agree.

It was already passed midnight when Jessica and Jiyong reached the same park where they met before. They sat on a bench in front of the lake. It was so quite since there was nobody there except them. The night air was chilly and Jiyong can see that Jessica was trembling beside him. It’s his entire fault for dragging her in the midnight while she’s still wearing her party dress. Now, Jiyong didn’t hesitate to offer Jessica his jacket which he should gave earlier. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around Jessica’s body. Jessica was startled when she felt something heavy on her shoulder. Jessica looked at Jiyong in disbelief. She never thought that Jiyong would offer her his jacket since she knew Jiyong always cold towards her.

“Kamsahamnida..” Jessica muttered slowly. She was actually still wondering why Jiyong brought her there, and especially curious on what he wanted to say.

“I..im..im sorry..” After much difficulty on convincing himself that he can do it, Jiyong said his sorry which made Jessica dumbfounded.

“Why are you sorry?” Jessica asked Jiyong while observing Jiyong whose eyes looked at the direction away from Jessica.

“That night..it was your first time right?” Jiyong asked Jessica. He looked Jessica and their eyes met.  The same spark produced whenever their eyes met. There was a long deep silence surrounding them.

“Nehh..it was.” Jessica said while eyes still with Jiyong.

“Why? Why did you..” Jiyong asked again but he stopped in the middle. He didn’t know how he should continue his question that always bothering him. Silence once again was there.

“Don’t you afraid of me? I am sure you know who I am.” Jiyong said after that long silence. He diverted his gaze to his side away from Jessica.

“I know who you are but strangely I am not afraid of you.” Jessica said.

“I know it’s sounds strange if I say this. I know you on how others know you. I was really afraid of you before but when you saved me from all those dangers, I felt some kind of attraction towards you. And that makes me want to know you more.” Jessica explained her situation honestly to Jiyong. Jiyong couldn’t believe his ears. Jessica was like confessing to him.

“W..what do you mean?” Jiyong asked.

“I don’t know. What happened that night was something that my heart told me to. Me, myself was shocked on what happened. But..” Jessica’s words were hanged.

“B..but..” Jiyong said.

“But I don’t regret it.” Jessica said before she looked at Jiyong intently.

Jiyong was so lost at that moment. He really felt like he was dreaming and Jessica was only acting. He always thought that the reason Jessica did it because it was just a one night mistake but when the truth was revealed, he couldn’t accept it. How can a girl like her ‘like’ a guy like him? True that Jessica didn’t say that she liked him but what else could those words from her mean? Jiyong was already sweating, he  didn’t know what to do.

“Im sorry for being all weird. And actually it was my fault that night since I was the one who started it.” Jessica said awkwardly. Of course it will be awkward when they were having a conversation about a night which they did ‘it’. Jiyong still in his mute mode.

“G-Dragon-shi?” Jessica said when Jiyong didn’t give any response for a whole minute. Jiyong was brought back to the real world. He felt hopeless that moment. He was just speechless.

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah..im okay..” Jiyong said. The night was getting colder and Jessica estimated that she will freeze anytime soon. Jiyong who saw the trembling Jessica excused himself for a moment leaving Jessica alone there. Jiyong took the opportunity to relax himself from all the shocks that hit him that night. He was still thinking of Jessica’s words until he reached the nearest convenience store to buy him and Jessica coffee.

This is so not me. Getting concern for a girl. Aish~Maybe she’s really a witch. How can I changed into a different person when im with her?’ Jiyong sighed at his own thought. He bought coffee for Jessica to warm herself. He felt uneasy on his sudden change but at the same time he’s happy with it since it was for Jessica.

At the time he came to the bench, his eyes widened when he saw Jessica was surrounded by a group of guys. They were laughing while looking at Jessica with lust in their eyes. When one of the guys started to grab Jessica’s jacket that made it fell off from her shoulder, Jiyong cant hold his anger. He dashed towards the group and started to beat them crazily. He was really mad that Jessica was treated like that in front of him. He grabbed the collar of the guy who touched Jessica earlier and glared him with his burning eyes.

“How dare you touch her, punk?” Jiyong said in a low tone but full of anger. The guy he held was trembling like crazy when he realized who he messed with. The guy knew Jiyong. In fact, the group knew Jiyong, the so-called G-Dragon who was so famous with his reputation as the scariest gangster.

“Im..im sorry..” They guy was barely able to talk when Jiyong tightened his grip on the guy’s collar. They guy’s friends were already ran away afraid that they will also have the same fate as the guy Jiyong grabbed.

“G-Dragon-shi. Stop. He’s dying.” Jessica said in afraid. She was so afraid to see Jiyong was so mad like that. Even worse than this morning where Taeyang touched her cheek. When she saw the guy that Jiyong grabbed his collar was nearly out of breath, she stopped Jiyong. Jiyong released the guy’s collar.

“Im..im sorry. I didn’t know she is your girlfriend.” They guy said in difficulty. Jiyong was shocked when he heard that. He felt weird yet shy but he quickly focused himself on that guy again.

“You are dead if I see you again.” Jiyong threatened the guy. They guy then ran away leaving Jessica and Jiyong in another awkward moment again.

“G-Dragon-shi? Gwenchanayo?” Jessica asked Jiyong carefully. Jiyong just nodded before he sat at the bench. Jessica followed him.

“Thanks for saving me again, G-Dragon-shi.” Jessica thanked Jiyong but as usual Jiyong didn’t reply her. After a minute of silence, Jiyong spoke.

“You should be careful whenever you are alone.” Jiyong said. He was worried for Jessica because whenever she was alone, she always got in trouble with either erts or bad guys. Jessica smiled when she heard Jiyong’s advice. She nodded her head happily.

“Where were you just now?” Jessica changed the topic to change Jiyong’s mood. Jiyong then remembered about the coffee. He threw the coffee cans awhile ago when he’s saving Jessica from the guys. Jiyong stood up and searched for the cans around him. He found them but they were already a bit dirty with grasses patched on them. He was embarrassed to give Jessica the dirty coffee so he hid it. But, Jessica was so fast to see the can.

“Is that coffee?” Jessica asked as she knew it was for her.

“Yeah..”

“Can I have it?”

“It’s dirty.” Jiyong said. He doubted that Jessica will accept the can since a rich girl like her wouldn’t drink something so cheap and dirty like that. But Jessica took the can and smiled.

“It’s not that dirty. Just a few grass scattered on it.” Jessica said before she wiped the can. She opened it and drank it. Jiyong was shocked that Jessica drank it. He never thought that Jessica was a considerate and humble girl like that like what he always heard.

“It’s good. Thanks.” Jessica said while smiling sweetly to Jiyong. Jiyong’s heart was fluttered when seeing Jessica’s beautiful smile.

 

 

 

“Can I ask you something, G-Dragon shi?” Jessica spoke after a while.

“Can I be your friend? For a start.” Jessica said which made Jiyong shocked. He looked at Jessica. He thought Jessica was kidding or his hearing was not good but when he saw Jessica’s serious face, he was speechless. Jessica gave out her hand for a shake. Jiyong looked at her with confuse look. He didn’t know what to do. It was so fast for them and he didn’t expect this to come. All the night, Jessica was always surprising him with her straightforward style.

It is not wrong, right? It’s just a friendship. But..i am not qualified enough to be her friend. Argh~!! Why tonight is so weird.’ Eventhough Jiyong was having difficult time to make his decision but still he also gave out his hand slowly to shake Jessica’s hand. Jessica didn’t receive his hand but she leaned to Jiyong and kissed his cheek. Jiyong’s face became so red. He was startled that Jessica kissed him for the second time.

Why did she kiss me? Im feeling so hot right now. This weird girl.’ Jiyong thought but he was happy actually. Jessica was all smile after the kiss. She was really something. She dare to kiss a gangster and even wanted to start a ‘friendship’ with him.

“That sealed our special ‘friendship’ “ Jessica said while smiling widely. She didn’t care what will happen next, her dad, Yuri or her friends. She wanted to forget all that. What she knew that it was her time to make something for her life.

I shouldn’t be afraid. After all this is not so bad. Fighting Jessica !