CHAPTER 6

A Sweet Story (Jisica version)

 

Jessica was waiting eagerly for Jiyong to fetch her in front of her mansion. While waiting for Jiyong, she took out her small pocket mirror from her handbag and looked at her reflection for about 20th times already just because she was so nervous yet so excited to have a ‘date’ with Jiyong. She wanted to look all perfect for this awaited ‘date’ that she spent 4 hours just for looking a suitable attire and doing her natural makeup. Jessica smiled unknowingly when she thought what she done just for Jiyong that night was so not her. In her previous dates with his former boyfriends, she didn’t even care whether she looked perfect or not. But for Jiyong, she really wanted to do her best. Sometimes, she felt like she was a stalker and a kid at the same time because she was the one who chased Jiyong. Usually, guys chased after her but now, it was the other way around. No other reason, it’s just because she had a heart for Jiyong.

Jessica then was brought back to the real world when she heard a motorbike engine in front of her. She saw a guy with black leather jacket and a jean on the motorbike. The guy took off his helmet and revealed a blonde haired guy. Jessica smiled when she saw Jiyong.

“Hello, GD-shi.” Jessica said while bowing slightly. She smiled sweetly at Jiyong while holding her handbag tightly.

~! She looks so beautiful tonight.’ Jiyong cursed when he saw how beautiful Jessica was that night. With long untied wavy hair and a pink casual outfit paired with a jean, she looked simply stunning. Literally, Jiyong was jaw dropped seeing Jessica.

Jiyong just bowing slightly knowing that he already blushing like crazy. Jessica chuckled when she witnessed Jiyong was all shy when it really didn’t fit his image.

What should I do now? Arggh~!! This is so awkward.’ Jiyong was lost in words because he didn’t have the experience about dates with women. Of course that wasn’t a date but he categorized that as one.

“You look good tonight, GD-shi” Jessica decided to take the move first when she saw how hard Jiyong sweated for even saying a hello. She assumed her guess was right that Jiyong wasn’t that good with women.

Jiyong just diverted his gaze to other way trying to hide his over-reddish cheeks. No one ever compliment him looking good. People always say him strong, charismatic and manly. But as usual, Jessica was different. At that time, Jiyong cant even look at Jessica’s face because he bet his life that his face was as red as tomato paste.

This gonna be so difficult’ Jessica silently sighed when all her questions were only answered by a nod from Jiyong. She hoped that Jiyong will slowly open up for her.

 

 

Jiyong shyly invited Jessica to hop on his motorbike and Jessica gladly did. That was the first time that Jiyong felt regret on having a motorbike instead a car. He willing to give anything he had just to have a motorbike but when Jessica was having a bit trouble on getting on the motorbike, he really wanted to smash that motorbike right away and run to buy a new car.

Jiyong’s thoughts were halted when he felt a soft touch on his waist. At that instant, he can feel his heart was dropped to the ground when he realized that the pair of hands were Jessica’s. Again, he blushed for God knows how many times that day. Jiyong snapped out from his fool behavior as he tried his best to balance the motorbike with his jellified legs. But when he thought that it will hurt Jessica if he didn’t careful, he quickly regained his strength and composure and successfully restarted the engine and drove off.

 

Jiyong and Jessica arrived at a very exclusive restaurant, Jessica’s favorite and she personally chose it. But much to Jiyong’s despair, it wasn’t something he imagined since the morning. Directly speaking, he also anticipated this ‘date’ that he couldn’t rest well and for the first time in his life, he cared about what he should wear other than black outfits that filled his entire closet but he eventually ended up wearing the same dark black outfit.

Jiyong eyes widened when he saw what’s standing in front of him. Seoul Tower Building where only rich people went and of course Jessica was one of them. Jiyong thought they will only have a regular dinner at a regular restaurant but apparently it’s not. After about 2 whole minutes he paralyzed in front of the building’s entrance, Jessica asked him to go inside which he half-heartedly did. They ended up sitting at a table in a very exclusive restaurant Jiyong ever entered on the very top of the building with a beautiful night view of Seoul surrounded them. Jiyong felt like it was all a dream. He still cant straighten his mind. But when he looked at Jessica who was all smiling in front of him, he reminded himself that he should open himself a bit that night.

“Do you like this place GD shi?” Jessica asked anticipating a ‘yes’ from GD. Little did she know that GD felt like an outcast in that exclusive place. He thought that his presence was so out of the frame. But Jessica thought Jiyong liked the idea of having an expensive dinner at her favorite restaurant. People might say that Jessica intentionally wanted to show off her status in front of Jiyong but factually, she’s not. She really wanted to spend time with Jiyong in a place that she always ate when she’s alone without her father. But again, two different persons from two different world trying to break the barrier between them eventhough the first step was already that difficult.

Jiyong just nodded without saying anything. He didn’t want to disappoint Jessica by saying he didn’t like it there. After waiting for only 5 minutes, their foods arrived. Jiyong was shocked since he remembered that he didn’t even order anything yet.

“I ordered earlier for us. I hope you don’t mind. This is my favorite food. Have a try.” Jessica said while smiling. Jiyong just nodded as usual. It was so awkward since Jiyong didn’t talk and Jessica was trying to find a good word for a conversation because she knew Jiyong wouldn’t speak first. When she lifted up her gaze from the food to look at Jiyong, she saw that Jiyong was having difficulty in slicing his steak until it happened. Jiyong’s knife was thrown to the floor and made a loud clank that automatically attracted many heads turned to their direction. Usually, when people look at him like that, Jiyong would just shout at them and told them to just die. But luckily he still knew to think first before he embarrassed Jessica. With gritted teeth, he slowly stood up and went to pick the knife up but then a soft hand touched his hand and stopped him from taking the knife.

“Never mind it. We can just ask for a new one.” Jessica whispered while smiling to Jiyong before she took the knife and put it on the table.

“Sorry.” Jessica said like a true lady before she bowed to the people who were still looking at them like they were criminals. Jiyong slowly stood up and sat again on his chair. He became hundreds times more embarrassed when Jessica was the one who apologized. Jiyong really didn’t know what to do. For him, a simple drop-a-knife scene was just a normal mistake and he never imagined that it can cause such a happening.

These rich bastards are really annoying.’

Jessica asked the waiter to give her a new knife. She then slowly cut her steak into pieces and exchanged her plate with Jiyong’s.

“Im sorry GD shi if you don’t like this place.” Jessica said.

“No, I like this place. I mean..” Jiyong tried to deny the fact.

“If you want, we can go anywhere else.” Jessica suggested.

“No, it’s okay here. The food tastes nice.” Jiyong said before he hastily grabbed his knife and fork and stabbed the already cut steak. He was surprised to see his plate because he didn’t realize that Jessica helped him in cutting the steak for him so he can eat easily.

“T..thank you..” Jiyong said partially audible. He felt really ashamed at that time. Again, for the thousands times that night, he regretted his decision. Not just the decision on accepting Jessica’s invitation for a dinner but since the beginning where he met Jessica. He felt that the fate played him. In just a few weeks, he changed to someone else. He did a lot of things he never did before. Being nice to a girl, friend with a girl, blushing because of a girl, feeling all weak just because of a girl’s smile and now, dining with a girl in a kind of restaurant he never entered before.

I am so stupid. He doesn’t like it here.’

 

 

 

 

‘I hate crowded place.’ Jiyong was not feeling good when Jessica dragged him to a festival that held along a street near the lake they went at their first declaration of ‘friendship’. They were walking side by side with Jiyong’s face showed his boredom and Jessica was smiling happily. Jessica insisted that they should go there since the night was still early. But truthfully, Jessica was still feeling guilty about the restaurant incident so she decided that the best way to make Jiyong forgot about that was a simple walk at a place she thought he used to.

There were many people at the festival ranging from kids to the elders. The road was filled with variety of stalls offering so many things that Jessica never saw before. Eventhough they were already 30 minutes in there, she still felt energetic. She was so excited to see a stall which offered various kinds of balloons with different colors and shapes. Unknowingly, she grabbed Jiyong’s hand who was surprised at the moment and dragged him to the stall. Jiyong’s eyes were blinded by the too colorful stall that he had to shut his eyes for a moment before he can adjust to the light. He looked at Jessica who was talking with the stall’s keeper, a young guy around their age.

“How much is this balloon?” Jessica asked the stall man while holding a bright pink balloon with a heart shape. But the stall’s keeper seemed stunned with Jessica’s presence. Jessica looked extremely glowing with colorful balloons surrounding her and different lights beaming towards her. Even Jiyong was totally blown away by her beauty and pure smile.

“Hello..?” Jessica called again when she didn’t receive any replies.

“Ahh..nehh~This..this is..2 dollars.” The guy’s words seemed scrambled when he realized that Jessica was talking to him. And when Jessica handed him 2 dollars, he was blushing so hard. Any sane guys would be all melt when the goddess Jessica was standing right in front of them and flashing a radiant smile. But of course, Jiyong cant stay still. Eventhough he was mesmerized by Jessica beauty but he cant help from noticing that the stall guy was ‘flirting’ with Jessica. As usual, Jiyong’s mood was easily burnt whenever guys had their eyes on Jessica.

“Omo..what’s this?” Jessica was startled when the guy gave her another red heart balloon with ‘I love you’ printed on it.

“It’s a gift.” The guy answered shyly while his hand scratching his head like a total admirer.

“Omo..thanks.” Jessica said while smiling.

But the romantic scene was interrupted right at the second when Jiyong appeared and grabbed the red balloon from Jessica’s hand and crushed the balloon with a punch. The two other persons’ eyes were bulging out when they saw what Jiyong had done. Jessica was frozen on her position. She couldn’t utter a word when Jiyong did that. Not until Jiyong grabbed the stall guy’s collar and ready to give a powerful punch to the guy’s face.

“GD shi ! Stop it. Release him.” Jessica shouted when she saw that Jiyong was all ready to smack that guy’s face. If only she wasn’t there, she was sure that guy would end up in hospital for weeks. Jiyong’s eyes were red in anger when Jessica protected that guy. But after a dangerous 10 seconds of thinking, he pushed that guy harshly and turned away and left without even looking at Jessica.

“Im sorry. His mood isn’t that good. Sorry again.” Jessica apologized to the stall guy whose eyes were showing terror. His body was shaking terribly due to Jiyong’s effect. When Jessica was sure that the guy was okay, she ran to search for Jiyong. Unfortunately for her, she didn’t have Jiyong’s number to call him.

Aish~where did he go? Why he got all mad in sudden?

 

 

 

 

Pabo..pabo..pabo’ Words that kept playing in Jiyong’s head. He’s blaming himself from leaving Jessica alone behind and most importantly from being in rage all of sudden in front of Jessica without a solid reason. He had one actually but he didn’t know whether it’s solid enough for a reason, jealousy. Usually, Jiyong can control his emotion in whatever situation he’s in but not involving Jessica. Even in his gangster business, he can keep his emotion under control and that’s one of the reasons why he was appointed as the leader eventhough TOP was the eldest among them.

Jiyong was sitting alone on the bench near the lake. He was thinking deeply on his act. He knew since earlier that he attracted to Jessica. He thought it was just a normal attraction since Jessica was pretty and all that. But he never knew that this attraction was getting stronger than he ever imagined. Since the first day Jiyong had decided to be a gangster, he knew himself that women were not in his list of goal because he knew how dangerous it would be when the one he loved involved in his dirty world. He never felt how hurt heartbroken was. Not since that incident where both his parents were killed in front of his eyes. A memory that he swore he would never tell anyone in his life. Even the Big Bang members didn’t know about that. He was so small that time to know what was the meaning of hurt. It’s not that he didn’t try to erase Jessica from his mind but he just cant. She always appeared in his dreams and even in his real life. No matter how much he hated to admit it, but he loved the way Jessica speak, walk, smile and even sleep. He didn’t know what love was but he was sure the feeling he had now was related to that word.

Jiyong sighed when he knew what trouble he was involved in. People called it a blessing yet he called it a disaster. After years losing his parents’ love, he became a heartless child with no emotions. And now, that emotion came back uninvited.

Jiyong took out his cigarette pack and lighted one of the cigarettes before it ended up at the tip of his mouth. Somehow, the smoke that came out from the cigarette’s end calmed his messy mind. It’s been so long that he didn’t smoke. He only smoked when he’s having problems. Jiyong then heard footsteps sound nearing his spot but he didn’t care to look at it until he felt someone sat beside him.

“It’s quite a cold tonight. Isnt it GD shi?” Jessica spoke but didn’t get any responses from Jiyong. She sighed when she knew how hard to make Jiyong spoke. But then she felt something heavy on her shoulders. Jiyong had wrapped his jacket around Jessica before he diverted his gaze back to the front while staring blankly at the lake. Jessica smiled as she witnessed how sweet Jiyong can be and how cared he was of her. She knew he was still angry for unknown reason but he didn’t mad at her.

“Thanks GD shi. But aren’t you cold?” Jessica tried her luck to make Jiyong looked at her but still the result was disappointing when Jiyong just shook his head. A long silence surrounded them. Jessica was thinking hard to make Jiyong uttered even a word.

“Are you mad at me?” Jessica asked but still got the same response from Jiyong.

“But..why were you..”

“Forget it.” A stern sentence finally came out from Jiyong’s mouth. Eventhough it was short but enough for Jessica.

“You must be angry. This is the proof.” Jessica intentionally spoke like that to make Jiyong even pissed off so that he can talk more to her but again, her effort gained nothing. But then, an idea came in her mind. A grin formed at the corner of .

“It’s such a waste that the balloon Wooyoung oppa gave already popped. But he gave me a new one. Look GD shi. Isnt this cute ? Wooyoung oppa is so kind.” Jessica made up a lie when she didn’t even know the stall guy’s name and she didn’t even receive a new balloon from him. But she made a strike from this lie when Jiyong suddenly got up from his seat and grabbed the balloon from Jessica’s hand before he weirdly stepped on it many times to pop it. Since the balloon was filled with helium gas, it was hard for it to even reach the ground and that’s made Jiyong looked like a clown. Jessica chuckled when she watched it. Jiyong stopped from doing whatever he did to the balloon and looked strangely at Jessica.

“Aigoo~GD shi. You are so cute. As always.” Jessica said in between her laugh before she stood up and walked towards Jiyong. She reached for the balloon and held it tightly.

“Why are you releasing your anger to an emotionless balloon? It had done nothing wrong?” Jessica spoke gently to Jiyong who’s having his fists clenched tightly. Any persons would run away right at the moment they saw Jiyong’s glaring eyes but not Jessica. Jessica knew Jiyong well that he wouldn’t hurt her or mad at her since she knew she’s special for Jiyong. That’s what she believed and coincidently, it was true.

“Why are you mad? Tell me.” Jessica spoke with the same tone. Believe it or not, it had its effect on Jiyong that calmed him. At first, Jiyong just wanted to remain silent but then he decided to just spill out the truth.

“I don’t like that guy.” Jiyong said shortly.

“Why? Did he do anything wrong to you?”

“No.”

“So?”

“I just hate it when he talked to you.”

Jessica thought she heard it wrongly. Jiyong sounded so jealous with his sentence yet so ridiculous. But, she was happy about it because she knew, Jiyong cared for her.

“Wooyoung oppa just wants to be my friend. That’s why he talked to me.” Jessica reasoned it nicely trying to make Jiyong told what’s in his heart.

“No he didn’t ! Guy like him loves pretty girl like you. He didn’t just want to be your friend. He wants more than that.” Jiyong anger rose up again when Jessica defended the guy and even called him oppa.

“How about you then? You just want to be my friend? No more than that?” Jessica bravely asked. Jiyong was totally silenced.

“Of course..i am..your friend.” Jiyong hesitantly spoke before he turned away from Jessica. He knew he lied because he wanted to be more than just a friend.

“But I want more than that.” Jessica spoke loudly and confidently. Jiyong’s eyes widened at that instant. He thought his ears must be playing a trick to him. He turned around slowly and saw the serious look on Jessica’s face.

“If you think im kidding, then you are wrong.” Jessica said. After making sure Jessica was damn serious, Jiyong also decided to be serious.

“But..why?”

“Don’t ask me. I don’t know either. I don’t know how and when it starts. I only know that..i like you..more than a friend should.” Jessica said earnestly which totally shocked Jiyong. It finally came, the moment of confession which also the moment Jiyong feared the most. He didn’t know how to react. Honestly, he was over happy with it since he also liked Jessica but he knew well he didn’t suit Jessica in any ways. They were like the earth and the heaven. Too far to be together. It was SO awkward after that. Nobody dared to even move.

“Im..sorry if i..just bluntly confessing.” Jessica faked a small cough right after. She was blushing hard when she realized what she had done. She was confirmed that she was insane. She used to be the shy type when involving love relationship but now, she was the one who confessed first.

“I..actually..” Jiyong made an effort to reply Jessica but maybe God wasn’t on his side when his phone suddenly rang. To make it worse, the caller was TOP whom Jiyong really cant avoid.

Ahh hyung~at time like this..’ With a sigh, Jiyong answered the call. Jessica was somehow relieved with the call. But she also hoped an answer from Jiyong after all the courage she had poured in confessing.

 

‘I cant hyung. Why do you want to meet her all of sudden?’

‘No, I just cant. She isn’t familiar with place like that.’

‘What’s wrong with you guys? Getting all excited? No, it’s final. Bye.’ With a serious tone, Jiyong ended the call.

What the hell are they thinking? Those sick erts. I wouldn’t let you guys get near her.’

 

“GD shi? Are you okay?” Jiyong then realized that Jessica was still there. He just gave a small nod.

“Who was that? Why did you look angry?” Jessica asked. Jessica who was not far from Jiyong can hear the conversation well and she was curious to know who’s that ‘she’ mentioned by Jiyong.

“Nothing.” Jiyong gave his usual short reply. But when he looked at Jessica who was giving big round eyes that asked for an honest answer, he gave up.

“My members want to meet you at our club.” Jiyong said with a sigh.

“Really? I want to meet them too.” Jessica getting so excited. She did have unpleasant experience with the Big Bang members but she knew that they didn’t mean their deeds, hopefully. Jessica had another intention to meet them actually. She wanted to know more about Jiyong’s life. If she had the luck, she probably will get some info about Jiyong.

“What?” Jiyong asked for reassurance.

“I want to meet them.”

“No ! That place is not for you.”

“What do you mean not for me?”

 

 

 

 

Okay I get it now.’ When Jessica first stepped into the club, her head was spinning with dizziness. She still had her balloon in her hand. The sight looked funny when a beautiful girl holding a pink heart-shaped balloon in a club. But Jessica didn’t want to release it since she wanted to make it as a memory for that night.

The club was dark with only blue neon lights hung low along the club’s walls. The club didn’t look like the club she used to go before where Jiyong saved her from an old ert man. There were only few people there sitting at their own tables who were placed near every corners which made the tables didn’t get enough light. Jessica was very sure that whatever the visitors did was something she really didn’t want to know. Jiyong led the way to the 1st floor. When Jessica climbed the stairs behind Jiyong, she can barely see a couple who was making out on the couch below the stairs. Jessica was nearly fainted at that sight. She never saw someone doing ‘it’ by her own eyes and when she got the chance, she felt uncomfortable.

Jessica and Jiyong entered a glass-walled room where the lights, finally, brighter than the outside. The four Big Bang members were sitting there on a long couch with a table filled with various alcohols and some snacks. Not to forget, there were a few super y girls in between them leaning their bodies on the Big Bang members’. It was a rare sight for Jessica though.

“Finally here !” Seungri was the one who greeted the couple with arms wide opened and went to Jessica to hug her. Luckily, Jiyong was there to stop him.

“Watch it, maknae.” Jiyong said with his low voice. Seungri just shrugged his shoulder before he introduced himself to Jessica. After that, every Big Bang members and Jessica introduced themselves to each other eventhough they already knew each other’s names. Jiyong carefully watched the situation. He was afraid that s would do something that might frighten Jessica.

“What’s that?” Daesung pointed to Jessica’s balloon with face showing like it’s the weirdest thing in the club, in fact it was.

“Owh, it’s just..”

“Mind your own business, Dae.” Jiyong interrupted Jessica. He also felt that Jessica was weird for bringing that balloon all the way from the park to the club.

“Just asking though.” Daesung said before he sat back on the couch.

Jessica sat awkwardly between TOP and Jiyong. Jessica glanced at her surrounding. TOP and Taeyang were smoking while Daesung and Seungri were having their time with the girls while drinking their beers. Jessica looked to her left. Jiyong was wearing his usual boring expression. The Big Bang members trying to engage conversations with Jessica. They asked her weird things that she cant answer like how much cars she had at home or did she ever walked to school. Basically, they asked her about how rich she was. Luckily Jiyong was there to stop them from asking stupid things eventhough they still asking.

It was awkward, she admitted but at least they tried eventhough she felt a bit uneasy with them snuggling with the girls beside them. Through the weird conversation, she felt a little closer to them.

This is what he always does.’ Jessica sighed when she thought about Jiyong’s everyday life. She knew he smoked and drank alcohols which were bad for health yet she can do nothing about it. While Jessica was thinking about Jiyong, she suddenly coughed because TOP exhaled the smoke from his cigarette. Jessica really didn’t like smokers, but again, what can she do.

Out of nowhere, Jiyong’s hand appeared and grabbed TOP’s cigarette before he put it off.

“What the..” TOP was startled.

“She doesn’t like cigarette’s smoke.” Jiyong said before he slump his back again on the couch.

“Owh, sorry. Im used to smoking.” TOP said while smirking.

“Anniyo..it’s okay.” Jessica felt weird to talk with TOP. Aside from Jiyong, she felt that the scariest member in Big Bang was TOP. His piercing gaze was no joke. But that also made the girls in their school fell head over heels for him. Jessica once admitted that he was the most handsome member in Big Bang.

“Beer?” Taeyang offered a can of beer to Jessica who reluctantly received it. She didn’t drink alcohols but she thought if she refused it then it will be harder for her to be closed with Jiyong’s friends.

“She doesn’t drink alcohols.” Jiyong said before he grabbed the can and threw it to Daesung. He himself wasn’t sure about that but judging from Jessica’s reputation, he made assumption that she didn’t.

“Come on. It doesn’t hurt at all. You should try it.” Taeyang said before he offered another can.

“I said she doesn’t..” Jiyong cant even finished his words when Jessica already gulped down the can in one shot. All eyes were on her. They didn’t expect the good goddess Jessica can drink it in one shot. Jessica put the can down when she finished. The atmosphere was silent. Jessica blinked her eyes twice before she smiled.

“It’s..good.” That short sentence that God knows whether it’s a lie or the truth, received a thunderous applause from the Big Bang members who cheered for her. They seemed to forget about they had bad experiences with each other. All were cheering except for Jiyong. He was somehow afraid about it. He had introduced Jessica to his dirty world and now his friends were making his life crazier. After that first shot, they gave her more beers which she accepted them without further thought. Jiyong was trying hard to prevent his friends from giving her more beers before she’s getting tipsy. He grabbed all the beer cans before he threw them to the walls. Luckily it was shock-proof if not, Jiyong will be in trouble.

“ I said don’t give it to her !” That yell made everyone straightened up their backs except TOP. He casually took one beer before he gulped it down.

“You know what Ji? You are acting like her boyfriend.” TOP said with a smirk plastered on his face. His fellow members nodded in agree while Jessica was blushing hard. They already knew about Jiyong’s ridiculous friendship, what they said, with Jessica but they just cant believe it. How can someone like Jessica wanted to be friend with a meaningless gangster like Jiyong. They did saw the scene in school where Jiyong held Jessica’s hand but that wasn’t enough for a proof and that’s why they asked Jiyong to bring Jessica there.

“And you know what? I am her boyfriend. Now move aside before I kill all of you.” Jiyong threatened. He cant believe he said such words. As for Jessica, she thought Jiyong was saying that just to stop his friends.

“Owh yeah? Since when?” TOP  knew Jiyong was just saying.

“Since before I came here.” Jiyong retaliated back.

“Ohh..prove it then.” TOP casually challenged Jiyong when he believed Jiyong was lying. What happened next was totally mind blowing. Jiyong grabbed Jessica’s waist and kissed her. Given that Jiyong didn’t have experience in kissing girls, the only thing he can do was pressed his lips on Jessica’s. The Big Bang members were totally shut up because that proof was so strong. They knew Jiyong never had a thing with girls so when he kissed Jessica, all their doubts were washed away.

Jessica cant believe what’s happening that time. At one point she thought Jiyong was doing that just for the sake of proving. But somehow the kiss showed otherwise. Even it cannot be fully categorized as a kiss, but Jessica can feel that Jiyong was serious about it. After a long minute, they parted. Jessica looked at Jiyong’s eyes deeply.

“You..you sure?” Jessica asked lowly. Jiyong gave a nod but this time with a great assurance. They seemed forgot about where they were. All they cared was their hearts. Jessica smiled lightly. She didn’t believe that finally Jiyong answered her love. She was so afraid that Jiyong will reject her but now, her heart was fluttered in happiness.

“Ehem. I think it’s enough for a proof.” TOP faked a small cough. He himself cant believe his eyes. The inexperienced-in-love Jiyong was just kissing the most beautiful girl in their school a.k.a his new and the very first girlfriend.

The newly official formed couple was brought back to the real world.

“Woah hyung ! You lucky man ~!!” Daesung shouted happily.

“Another pretty girl is gone” Seungri sighed.

Both of them seemed shy about it. They got a round of teasing from Jiyong’s friends. Jiyong really cant stand being in there with the endless teasing from Seungri and Daesung especially so he excused himself to refresh up a bit.

“Whatever, Im out for a sec. And Seungri, don’t you dare to lay your hands on her.” Jiyong warned Seungri before he went out.

Ahh~ottoke? It will be awkward.’ Jessica didn’t like the idea of Jiyong’s absence. She really didn’t know how to start the conversation.

 

Right after Jiyong closed the door behind him, endless questions were shot to Jessica.

“Is this true?”

“How long have you two been going out honestly?”

“Why do you like him?”

“Im better than him you know.” That very last sentence came out from none other than Seungri which got 3 deathly glares from his hyungs.

“What? Isnt that true? He has no experiences with girls.” Seungri said in a matter of fact before TOP hit his head.

“Just be grateful Jiyong isn’t here to break your bones.” TOP said before he looked at Jessica.

“So tell me, why do you like him?”

“I..” Jessica was out of words. She didn’t know what to say. In the end, she grabbed a can of beer before she gulped it down hastily.

“She must be liking it.” Daesung concluded.

“Or maybe she just doesn’t want to tell us.” TOP said before he also had another shot.

“But Jessica-shi. You are his first. And I hope you don’t mind about his inexperiences.” Taeyang said.

“Yeah, he never comes near women eventhough we asked him.” Daesung said before received agree nods from the girls there. Jessica was kind of knew about she being the first girl of Jiyong but she never thought that Jiyong never played with women before because typical gangsters were playboy, that’s what she imagined. s even brought pretty y girls in the room but he didn’t even look at them. She was grateful about that.

“May I ask you something?” Jessica said carefully. She was still afraid with the gangsters though.

“Yeah sure. Finally you are asking.” Taeyang said.

“Is it usual for him to not speak or smile” Jessica asked the thing she really wanted to know.

“Not really. He will talk to people he used to which are us. Smile? Mm..he rarely smiles.” TOP answered. In short, it’s a yes for Jessica’s question.

“That’s why he looks old.” Seungri said which earned a hard smack from TOP. Jessica chuckled awkwardly on that. She thought it must be painful to be hit by a beer’s can.

“Anything more you want to know?” Daesung asked. Jessica was thinking hardly on what to ask but she couldn’t find anything good to ask. She was afraid the question may be too personal to be asked like where did Jiyong get all his money. So, she thought, it’s better to not ask.

“No. Thanks for telling though.” Jessica said while smiling. A smile that melt the Big Bang members’ hearts. But they reminded themselves that Jessica was Jiyong’s.

“Are you sure you don’t want to rethink about dumping GD hyung and be mine?” Seungri said which again got hit by the other three members on his head. Jessica awkwardly smiled when she saw how brutal Jiyong’s friends were. But she knew she was getting comfortable with them.

“I was just joking.” Seungri said after his head was already throbbing in pain.

 

 

By the time Jiyong reentered the room, he was damn shocked to see Jessica was already sitting like she was nearly fainted. She had a can of beer in her hand and she was smiling like a crazy girl.

“What the..” Jiyong cursed at that sight. He didnt realize that he had been gone for a long time. His other members were already making out with the girls earlier and some already slept on the couch. They seemed to forget that Jessica was there. Jiyong was boiling in anger when s didn’t show any respects toward Jessica. They were the ones who insisted to meet Jessica yet they didn’t treat her properly. They even gave her alcohols which she cant tolerate. Turned out that they were drinking to celebrate Jisica’s new relationship but given that Jessica had low tolerance in alcohol, she got drunk after her 4th shot while waiting for Jiyong.

Jiyong quickly walked to Jessica before he grabbed her hand.

“Yah ! Where are you taking me?” Jessica was like possessed by another spirit. She was not in her usual self. She even shouted to Jiyong. But of course, she didn’t know whether it’s Jiyong or not.

She’s drunk’ Jiyong shook his head.

“Im taking you home.”

“I don’t want. I want to be here.” Jessica said in between hiccups. Her cheeks were already red because of the alcohol’s effect. Without thinking much, Jiyong lifted Jessica on his back eventhough he received quite amount of hits on his head by the beer can in Jessica’s hand. Before he went out, he grabbed Jessica’s balloon and held it in his grip.

 

 

They safely made it out from the club. Safe for Jessica but not for Jiyong though. He was trying hard to maintain his composure when Jessica always hit his head by the can while mumbling words that he barely understand. They were now walking on the pedestrian which meant Jiyong left his motorbike at the club. Given that Jiyong’s house was the nearest, he planned to just let Jessica slept at his house since it will be difficult for him to send a drunken girl to Jessica’s mansion.

It was past midnight when they were strolling across the city. Jessica was already stopped from hitting Jiyong. She leaned comfortably on Jiyong’s back. At Jiyong’s side, he was taking his time with Jessica. He slowed down his walking pace to enjoy the time with Jessica. He then remembered about the happening in the club where he unintentionally took Jessica as his girlfriend. He smiled when he knew how lucky he was to have a gorgeous yet kind girlfriend like Jessica.

“Hey you..you hear me? Yah..im talking to you..” Jessica suddenly mumbled which startled Jiyong.

“Yes?” Jiyong carefully answered.

“Im so happy today. And you know why?” Jessica said in her slurred words.

“Why?”

“Because I have GDragon as my boyfriend. You know him? Of course you do. He’s famous..” Jessica stopped for a while. Her eyes were still shut only was working.

“..You should meet him. He is..i don’t know..but he is..” Jessica gave out a deep long sigh. Jiyong didn’t know what to respond. Jessica’s sentence was blur.

“I like him..but I don’t know much about him. I don’t even know his real name. You believe that?” Jessica laughed awkwardly before she silenced again. Jiyong didn’t utter a word. He thought that was his opportunity to know why Jessica liked him. But he also felt guilty. He was like cheating on Jessica. She knew nothing about him but yet he agreed to be her boyfriend.

“I don’t know..why I like him..but he’s cute..you should see him when he’s blushing..” Jessica said in her drunken way. Jiyong became shy when Jessica talked about him that way.

“But I love my dad too..and I love Yuri..” Jiyong was then confused of what the drunken Jessica was talking. A long silence then emerged. Curious to know, Jiyong then asked her.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked carefully.

“They want me to find a decent guy. Who is same as me…BUT I LIKE G DRAGON !!” Jessica then yelled loudly. Jiyong was nearly released his grip from supporting Jessica. Luckily he was fast enough to regain his balance. He didn’t know what to feel. Honestly, he felt good to hear Jessica saying she liked him that much but when he thought about Jessica’s life, she was totally different from him. A feel of regret was growing inside Jiyong. He felt like he was destroying a girl’s life. Along their way to Jiyong’s house, Jessica was shouting ‘I like GDragon so much !’ happily non stopped while swaying the balloon’s string to her sides. Jiyong was embarrassed with it but he also felt happiness and proud. It’s been a long time for him to not feeling happiness and the thing that he thought he never did which was smiling. Yes, the ultimate gangster of Seoul was smiling happily while carrying his lover on his back.

 

But not everyone would be all happy to see a happy fairytale in front of them. There were villains in every story, and this one had no exception. A girl who dressed in all black with smoky makeup was clenching her teeth while witnessing the happy couple not far from them. In fact, she tailed them since the time they went out from the club. Her eyes were showing anger and jealousy. And it was no joke.

You !