CHPETER 1

A Sweet Story (Jisica version)

 

“Stop it oppa ! I don’t like this !”

“You are no fun at all Jessica. We have been in relationship for 2 months already. And still no progress? Urgh~!!”

“What progress? You should respect me, oppa. Im not that type of girl. Now, let me go before I scream.”

“Gosh ! Okay, fine ! But remember this. I will get you someday.”

With that, Taecyeon walked away. Jessica was left crying alone behind. It had been 2 months since Jessica and Taecyeon were officially dating. They were a well-known couple since Jessica was so famous for her gorgeous appearance and Taecyeon with the lady-killer image never failed to amaze anyone. Jessica chose Taecyeon as her boyfriend in hope that he can be her protector from all her male fans since Taecyeon always showed his knight-like behavior in front of Jessica. But apparently, it was just an act. Taecyeon had a hidden intention which was to get Jessica and do bad things to her. And now, Jessica was really regretting her decision. They were supposed to be in a date but when Taecyeon started to touch her body at inappropriate areas, she was fuming in anger. She really didn’t like acts like that. She felt not ready for more-than-skinship things.

Jessica was alone at the park while sobbing silently. She was sitting at the bench while facing the black motionless lake in front of her. There were so many stars that night that accompanying the sad Jessica. The wind however was a bit chilly which made a disadvantage to Jessica since she was only wearing a thin piece of clothing.

I am so unlucky. ert boyfriend. Nearly get rapped. And alone in this cold night. Hmm..

While Jessica still sympathizing herself, there was a noise just not far from her like someone shouting and arguing. Jessica looked at her left and she saw a group of men who looked like gangsters surrounding a weak looking man who sat on the ground. His face showed his fear and he was trembling.

“Yah ! How dare you report to the principal?” A guy with a mohawk-style hair, Taeyang shouted at the weak guy.

“Im..im..s..so sorry. Please..let me go. I’ll give you all my money.” The poor guy begged the group but they just smirked evilly.

“Hyung, should I drown him in the lake?” A guy whose eyes looked like panda, Seungri said while smirking.

“Yeah. We gladly do that.” Then another man who looked the least like a gangster spoke, Daesung.

“Sure.” Another guy who looked so scary with his sharp image and piercing gaze, TOP said shortly. But he was stopped by the last guy who had a red hair with so many earrings and silver bracelets on him. He had a heavy dark eyeliner on his eyes and he’s wearing black shirts and a jean with a medium-sized skull necklace. In short, he had a dark aura surrounding him.

“No need. It’s just wasting our time. Yah nerd ! Let me warn you. If you ever dare to report on us to whoever s in the school, I’ll make you stay on the hospital for 6 months. You got me?” The guy spoke in a low tone near to their victim’s face while grabbing the poor guy’s shirt collar.

“De..dehh..I..I..wouldnt..” The nerd was trembling like crazy. He then stood up and ran as fast as he could.

“Tssk. How dare he ask for a trouble from a great gang like us. Such a pathetic.” The panda guy spoke with his boasting tone.

 

From afar, Jessica who saw this incident was in shock. Her eyes can’t even blink throughout the scene. She knew them, the gangsters. They were Big Bang, the gangsters of their school. Yes, Jessica and the Big Bang were schoolmates. But they never spoke to each other since Jessica was from different class from the Big Bang. Jessica always heard about their violence acts inside and outside the school, so she always made a mental note that she would never ever come near the Big Bang guys and the YG students. They were notorious and so anti-social. They just mix with themselves. And that’s why the JYP and SM students were not friends with the YGs.

The Big Bang members were not aware of Jessica’s presence who had been sitting near them. After Jessica regained her sense, she decided to run away too before the Big Bang noticed her and she knew what will happen if that happened. She will be their next victim. So, Jessica slowly stood up but unlucky for her, she stepped on a crushed can on the ground which absolutely made a sound. The sound of course attracted the attention of the Big Bang guys.

Owh ! I am so dead’ Jessica then looked to the Big Bang guys’ direction. They all looked at Jessica’s place. Then, that thing happened. She met eyes with the dark aura guy. Everything seemed to be stopped. Jessica looked at the dark aura guy with eyes showing that she’s scared while the guy’s eyes were couldn’t be interpreted. He was expressionless.

Jessica was in doubt whether to run or just stayed there acting like nothing happened and she didn’t know them but she was unsure about the second choice since she was 100% sure that the guys knew her.

“Isnt that the Jessica girl from SM class? What is she doing here?” Taeyang said.

“I think she saw what we did to that nerd guy.” Seungri said with his usual smirk.

“Wow. She’s alone. Maybe this is our chance, you know.” Daesung said while stretching his hands like he was going for a fight. He was planning on doing something bad to Jessica.

When Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang started to walk toward Jessica’s direction, they were stopped by Jiyong.

“Let’s go back.” Jiyong said before he gave a last emotionless glance to Jessica who was still trembling in fear. Jiyong then turned around and started to walk away followed by TOP.

“ But hyung ! The night is still early.” Seungri shouted.

“These hyungs are no fun at all.” Daesung sighed before he also followed GD and TOP. Seungri and Taeyang were hesitant to follow their hyungs since they really wanted to ‘play’ with the goddess Jessica, the most beautiful girl in their school. But since they knew their hyungs behavior, they didn’t dare to not follow the orders. Before they walked away, they gave an evil smirk to Jessica who was still frozen in her spot.

Th..they..a..are..so..s-c-a-r-y..especially that..G-Dragon guy.’