When The Dragon and Unicorn Became Friends

When The Dragon and The Unicorn Meets

 

The dragon and unicorn went on their separate ways because the unicorn wanted to get to the human world gate while the dragon simply wanted to go back home; however, they managed to meet up again at a lake.  They weren't sure if it was simply a few hours later or if it was already a day later since they can't see the sun or the moon in the Forest of Myst.
 
 
The dragon was unhappy that he seemed to be getting deeper in the forest instead of getting out.  On the other hand, the unicorn was happy because the grass surrounding the lake was fresh and delicious compared to the grass he had eaten in the different parts of the forest.  The dragon watched as the unicorn ate happily.  Then the dragon's stomach growled.
 
 
The unicorn paused from eating when he heard the dragon's stomach growl.  Did that mean that he was in danger? Dragons and unicorns weren't exactly enemies since they were more like 'we don't care about your kind' kind of relationship but that still doesn't change the fact that a unicorn could be prey a.k.a. food to a dragon.
 
 
"You healed me.  The least I could do is to NOT eat you."  The dragon reassured the other.
 
 
The unicorn still continued to look at him suspiciously.  "Would you rather die in starvation than to eat me?"
 
 
"I might change my mind if you continue to throw questions like that to me."  The dragon smirked at how the unicorn instantly kept his mouth shut.  The dragon proceeded to eat some grass too.
 
 
"Woah! You eat grass?!?! Why didn't you do that in the beginning?" 
 
 
"It doesn't exactly make our stomach full and it doesn't exactly taste delicious to us dragons but yes, we eat grass."  The dragon rolled his eyes.  "I thought unicorns are supposed to be modest and well behaved creatures."
 
 
"Well, I'm not like most unicorns.  I like fighting rather than healing.  I like adventures rather than staying safe at the side.  I'm Lay.  What's your name?"  The unicorn decided to be friendly because it doesn't seem like he was going to be a dragon's meal anytime soon and the dragon is the only creature he had met so far in the forest.
 
 
"Kris."  The dragon decided to accept the unicorn's friendship and traveled with the unicorn because if he was going to get lost in the forest, he might as well get lost with someone.  With luck, maybe they'll be able to get out of the forest somehow.  If they happen to find the gate to the human world, then... he'll think about those stuff later when it would actually happen.
 
 
To be continued....
 
 
A/N:  They're friends now... sort of... yey! Hahahah!! Comments please? ^_^