When The Dragon and The Unicorn Meet Again

When The Dragon and The Unicorn Meets

 

For the first 10 years in the human world with a human body, Lay learned all about basic human stuff and technology.  Then with a fake identity and lots of fake documents, he entered high school.  In university, he decided to take up medicine since it involves saving people's lives.  He was a unicorn and a natural healer after all.  Saving lives had alway been a huge part of him even if he prefers adventures.
 
 
Besides, he thought it would be a good idea to stay in one place for a long time just in case Kris...
 
 
Just in case Kris would arrive in the human world, then he would have less of a hard time looking for Lay who would be staying in just one place instead of travelling all over the world in different countries.  Whenever Lay thought about it, he couldn't help but feel a bit depressed.  There's no way he could be sure about Kris coming in the human world.
 
 
Because Kris was a dragon prince.  His duties as a prince came first.  It has been years.  There's a lot of possible situations that could have happened to Kris.  The dragon could have died while trying to save his clan.  They could have won which would make the dragon busy with ways of making his clan stronger and to flourish their homeland once again.  He could have married a princess or other female dragon then have a baby dragon prince or princess.  Kris could be a king right now.  Kris could be happy with his life right now.
 
 
Maybe it's time for himself to move on.  With that thought, Lay wrote his resignation letter and packed his things inside a suitcase and other large bags.  It's time for him to get on with his adventures.  He didn't have any specific place in mind but he figured he'll be able to choose where to go when he arrives in the airport.  He figured he had to do this right now because if he'll wait for tomorrow, there's a huge chance he'll back out and stay to wait for Kris to show up which is what he had been doing for years and it was starting to get more depressing as time went by.  
 
 
On the way to the airport, he dropped his resignation letter in a mailbox.  In his head, he bid a silent goodbye to his fellow doctors, nurses, patients and everyone he met in the hospital and in his neighborhood.  In his heart, he said goodbye to Kris.
 
 
But right after his quiet goodbye, the funniest thing happened.
 
 
"Do you believe in unicorns?"  
 
 
Lay almost couldn't believe what he was hearing.  The man before him was tall and handsome but... could it really be Kris? 
 
 
"Yes but I love dragons more."  Lay replied.  It was a code between Kris and Lay.  Something they talked about on their last night in the Forest of Myst.
 
 
"Do you really?"  The man said with a teasing tone which actually sounded y to Lay's ears.
 
 
"Well... only a certain dragon named Kris."
 
 
"Funny because that happens to be my name."
 
 
The dragon and the unicorn were finally reunited with a chance for their love to grow now that they are both in humans.
 
 
THE END?!?!!?
 
 
A/N:  This is where it originally ends but I decided to continue ^_^  SO TO BE CONTINUED~ ^^
 
So I think there'll be one more chapter for you guys ^_^