When The Dragon and The Unicorn Live Like Humans

When The Dragon and The Unicorn Meets

 

It was the first winter Lay and Kris spent together in the human world.  Kris breathe out fire for the fireplace which earned a whistle of approval from Lay.  "Your fire breathing power really comes in handy."  He said as he leaned closer to try to kiss Kris.
 
 
But Kris stopped him.  "My mouth is still hot.  Literally."
 
 
Lay understood so he kissed on Kris' cheek instead.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Kris was really fond of his human hair.  He would spend a lot of time in front of the mirror and couldn't help but check his hair every time he passed by a mirror.
 
 
Out of spite, Lay ruffled Kris' hair.
 
 
"Hey!!! I worked hard for that hairstyle!!!" Kris glared at Lay.
 
 
"Your hair is getting more attention than I am!!!" Lay pouted, insanely jealous over such a thing.
 
 
"Sorry... it's just that... I never had any hair as a dragon before... so..."
 
 
Lay, being in the human world far longer than Kris, tried to be more understanding about it.  "I know you want to style and look good with your hair but when it's just the two of us at home, I don't want any gel or hair products on your hair."
 
 
Kris nodded.  "Okay, I'll keep that in mind."
 
 
Lay offered to wash Kris' hair which Kris reluctantly agreed to since he didn't want anyone else touching his beloved hair but he actually came to like the way Lay gently washed his hair with those fingertips massaging his scalp.  
 
 
Since then, he would ask Lay to wash his hair for him every now and then.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
"Why can't you just use your powers to heal me?"  Kris whined because he was sick in bed right now and he hated being sick.
 
 
"I'm a doctor.  I need to save my powers for people who have complicated health problems or those who are in a life or death situation.  You only have a simple flu, my love."  Lay said as he wiped a cool, slightly wet towel on Kris' face and neck.
 
 
"But having a flu ."
 
 
Lay chuckled at how Kris was acting like a child right now.  "Then you should have gotten that flu shot when I told you to."
 
 
Kris cringed at the mention of the flu shot.  "I hate needles."
 
 
Lay laughed again.  "You participated in a dragon war and hurt yourself a lot but you hate something as tiny as needles?!"
 
 
"I wouldn't hate needles if I was in my dragon form but I'm in my human form and it hurts!!!" Kris pouted.
 
 
Though to be honest, Kris did like the attention that Lay gave to him whenever he was sick.  Lay's hot chicken soup always tasted the best and he especially liked it when Lay would spoonfeed him and read him bedtime stories.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
"Lay, how do humans have ?"
 
 
Lay spits out his coffee after hearing Kris' question.  "Why the heck are you asking that so early in the morning?!?!"
 
 
"What are you so shy about? You're a doctor.  You should know and be open about this stuff."  Kris said, calmly eating his hotdog and eggs for breakfast.
 
 
Though the hotdog was making Lay think of a certain part of the human anatomy.  "I do talk about this stuff to people.  I have to do health teaching almost everyday after all.  It's just that... it's awkward with you.  You're like an innocent child... or at least an innocent human because I doubt you're anything but innocent in your dragon form."
 
 
"You have no work today, right?"  Kris asked in a pretty suggestive tone.
 
 
Lay gulped.  He wasn't sure if he was looking forward or dreading to be teaching human  to Kris but better human than unicorn and he definitely didn't need to know the dragon details which Kris willingly shared during breakfast.
 
 
THE END
 
 
A/N:  So I decided to write drabbles with how Lay and Kris are doing in their human lives.  I hope you enjoyed it.  Now, this officially ends here ^^  Please comment <3 I will be sure to thank you and reply to you on your wall and then maybe we could talk and be like... friends?
 
Check out my other EXO fics~
Too Nice For Your Own Good - SuLay
Waste of Space - BaekYeol
Ice Magic - XiuTao