When The Dragon and The Unicorn Meets

When The Dragon and The Unicorn Meets

There was a barrier between the human world and the place where mystical and legendary creatures exist.  A young unicorn named Lay had always been full of curiosity.  He had gotten in trouble many times for his adventures.  This time he wanted to try to visit the human world.
 

In order to get to the human world, they have to pass through the Forest of Myst.  Obviously, the forest had a lot of myst which would often make the travelers lost.  Most of the travelers don't manage to return.  They are not sure if those travelers actually made it to the human world ir simply died in the forest either.
 

Lay had never been afraid of dying.  Probably because he was confident with his healing powers and not to mention that his bestfriend was a phoenix.  However, this adventure would be different from the others as he really had no idea what might happen to him in the Forest of Myst and he wouldn't have his phoenix bestfriend by his side.  He left a bunch of letters in his room dedicated to his family and friends.  He wrote down a lot of good and a few bad memories, and wrote down the word goodbye somewhere by the end part of his letters.
 

For the first time even if it only went on for a few seconds, he actually hesitated on going through with this adventure but his determined and adventurous nature won over the hesitation and so the unicorn steps foot inside the Forest of Myst.  He continued to walk straight forward not knowing how long or how far he had been walking.  All he could see were the a bunch of trees and the myst.  All he could hear was his own footsteps.
 

Until he heard flapping of wings.  Lay tried to look up but the myst above was thick.  He couldn't even see the leaves of the trees above.  Then suddenly something fell a few feet away from Lay.  He tried to follow the source of the sound.  The myst suddenly made itself very thick again so he wasn't able to see the tail that he accidentally stepped on.
 

There was a loud roar and a huge fire coming on his way.  Lay was quickly enough to dodge it.  A few trees were caught by the fire but the magical myst killed the fire out.  Lay's eyes widened at the amazing thing that just happened(though he wasn't supposed to feel amazed since he lived in a world full of magic.  Then he turned his head to look at the thing who tried to kill him with fire.  He came face to face with a dragon.
 

"Please don't kill me!!! I swear I didn't mean to step on your tail. It was an accident.  The myst was very thick and I couldn't see properly and---"
 

"Shut up."  The dragon coughed out some smoke.  "Since you're a unicorn, could you heal me?"
 

"Heal? Now why would I heal somebody who just tried to ki---"  Lay paused as he saw the dragon glaring at him with an expression 'if only looks could kill'.  "...erm... okay... I'll heal you."  The unicorn moved around the dragon to look for the wound.  He finally found the wound somewhere just above the left part of the dragon's waist.  He poked the wound with his horn.
 

"Aw!! The ?!?! Why did you just poke my wound with your horn?!?! You stupid unicorn!!!" The dragon cursed and winced in pain.
 

"No pain, no gain.  It's part of the healing process.  Now, just shut up and watch."  Lay poked the wound again with his horn.  The dragon winced again but didn't say anything this time around.  The tip of the unicorn's horn glowed.  The dragon could see that the wound was suddenly healing fast and closing up until it was gone.
 

"Thank you."  The dragon said sincerely as he looked at the unicorn in admiration.
 

"Welcome."  The unicorn didn't expect that the dragon would actually sound very sincere and blushed at the way the dragon was staring at him.

 

To be continued....

 

A/N: How do you like it so far? Comment please!!!