Grilled cheese

Je vous aime
_____'S POV
 
 
"CUT! Okay, break time for 1 hour and we'll proceed to the last part." PD-nim yelled and clapped his hands twice.
 
The whole platform was immediately filled with Oooooh's and Ahhhhh's as my fellow artists stood up and stretched before going backstage. While I remained on my same position — unfazed. 
 
"Hey, won't you go to the backstage?" He asked as he nudged my right forearm. "We still have to talk about awhile ago. Hm?" 
 
"Oh, you go ahead Jaejoong oppa." You smiled at him. He narrowed his eyes at you as you go back to your unfazed state. 
 
"There's Coke in there." He tried.
 
You nodded.
 
"There's jajangmyun too." He tried again.
 
"Just go ahead, okay? I'm not hungry."
 
"Fine. I'll just tell everyone that you secretly admire Wu Fan!" He smirked then stood up to proceed backstage.
 
Your eyes widened on what he said. Was I that obvious? I'm pretty sure I did my real best to resist the urge to look at him throughout the whole filming. You yanked him back to his seat. "H-How?" You whispered at him. "Let's go to the backstage first and grab some food before we get at this." You nodded and followed him behind.
 
Jaejoong is my older brother. You see, my parents adopted him so we aren't blood related. To others, we may seem like we don't interact much  but we do and we just don't do it that much in public. I don't know why, we just do it that way. 
 
 
We almost reached the backstage when "Oof!" I bumped onto Jaejoong's back as he stumbled backwards. I looked in front of him...
 
"AHHHHHHH!! SARANGHAE OPPAR!! AFSGFGRTUVMGHFRLN-" Her screams became muffled when someone suddenly pulled her backwards and moved towards Jaejoong to hug him. Jaejoong flailed his hands towards the girl and motioned her not to continue it when someone AGAIN pulled that girl backwards rather forcefully and strode towards Jaejoong when  2 bodyguards came just in time to block them. I glanced at Jaejoong and he looked like he was caught off guard. He might have treated the girls nicely if he expected this.
 
The guards managed to tell us to go to the staff room instead despite the fangirls' noise. Jaejoong waved at them and did some cute face before leaving.
 
 
"That was a bomb! Just like a crab mentality scene. They do that to you, huh? Seriously..."
 
"I know. Because it's me, the Hero Jaejoong." He then stopped and made a pose, his right hand caressing his left cheek with a fierce look in his eyes and his left hand resting on the wall beside him. I gave him a look. He smirked at me and continued walking. "Conceited jerk." I hissed.
 
"Look at you." He stopped walking and gave me a knowing look. Sharp ears. "I know you'll do worse than those girls once you're in front of Kris!!" And scampered towards the door before I get to throw him a punch on the chest. 
 
I gave his stroding figure a glare before walking towards the door. He better say goodbye to his pretty face before I get there.
 

 
There were still fans in the staff room when I arrived, but they are the calm ones. I took a glance at the table of foods and my eyes landed on the plate of grilled cheese. I can feel the foodgasm in me arousing. Grilled cheese is life.
 
I took a step closer to the table when someone tapped my shoulder. 
 
 
{A/N: Just pretend you're Jaejoong's brother and that you're an actress/model from SMent (I know SMent is a talent agency for music, just pretend they hold actors too.) Last two chapters left, I think. Thanks to those who subscribed. ^^}