My Rose DeWitt Bukater

Je vous aime
{A/N: Here guys, I don't know if this is long enough but I tried my best. Hehe. 1 last chapter to go.}
 
 
No one's POV


Back at the staff room, Mr. Han is cornered by Eunhyuk and Ryeowook.

"Yah, you! _____'s manager! Where have you been?! Did you know a fanboy hugged _____ really tight just now?" Eunhyuk growled and narrowed his eyes at Mr. Han.

Mr. Han flinched but slightly rolled his eyes at him. "Stop that, Eunhyuk. It already happened. And Mr. Han, make sure it won't happen again." Ryeowook calmly said before taking a sip of his Coke. "It's because that boy has been bothering me for a month now just to ask for my permission to hug _____." Mr. Han reasoned out while making some unknown gestures with his hands.
 
Eunhyuk is still narrowing his eyes at him. "So what? How can you just trust him easily?" Ryeowook looked at them both and noticed a figure behind Mr. Han. "Oh." Ryeowook whispered.

"He's right. And you could have at least asked for my permission first before deciding." A voice cut in, a voice Mr. Han didn't really want to converse with. That velvety voice... "You take care of him, hyung. We'll go now."Eunhyuk said. Mr. Han looked at Ryeowook with pleading eyes conveying a message, "Please don't leave me alone with him." Eunhyuk noticed it so he tapped Mr. Han's shoulder before dragging Ryeowook along, leaving him alone with the man behind him.
 

"Look here, Jaesuk. Before I-" The latter turned around quickly, eyes closed tightly, muttering a prayer inside his head before the earth open up for him. Heaven help me now! A light chuckle from the man made Mr. Han stop his dilemma. "Open up your eyes, man. Relax. I'm just going to talk to you about the boy." Jaesuk slowly opened his right eye and looked up at him. Jaejoong's left eyebrow rose up, amusement obvious in his face as he looked down at him.

He quickly shut up his eye again. He took a deep sigh before opening up his eyes. "Okay. What is it?"

"You said that that boy has been bothering you for a month now? And you didn't even tell me about it?" Jaesuk widened his eyes slightly. He knew  Jaejoong didn't really mean it like what he's thinking. GOOD LORD. "If you did, this could have not happened. As a brother, I don't like just anyone to hug _____. You know how protective I can get when it comes to her, right? I hope this won't happen again in the future." Jaejoong smiled at him — Jaesuk gasped silently —
and tapped his shoulders twice — WHAT THE F- — then turned to leave. WHO AM I AGAIN? WHO WAS THAT GUY JUST NOW? HIS SMILE WAS BREATHTAKING. 
 
Jaesuk stood there — stunned. I think I don't want heaven's help now...
 
Jidokhage neomu jidokhage neoreul sarang haenna bwah ~
 
His ringtone drew him back to earth. "Hello? Jonghun?! Oh. Jungshin. Yes. No problem..." He took a slice of pizza from the table not because he's hungry but because if he look straight, his sight will fall upon Jaejoong. "Ok. Bye." He slipped back his phone in his hoodie's pocket before turning to search for a good seat with a good view of Jaejoong.
 

Kris' POV


I hope PD-nim isn't in the staff room, if he is, I hope Xiumin hyung won't suspect anything. And I hope no one else noticed my I'm-obviously-jealous exit.

I turned to the right to enter the hallway near the stair case that leads you to the rooftop. I had to calm my nerves. I hope that jerk is out of this building now.
 
Before I reach the stair case, I saw _____'s manager talking to someone. As I pass by, I learned that he's talking to the jerk.

I looked at _____'s manager for a second, then at scumbag and made sure I gave him the most grievous glare before he runs his off this building. Bastard. Never come near _____ anymore.
But I wonder why he's talking to _____'s manager?



No one else is in the rooftop, which is a good thing. I went here to calm myself and if there's anyone around I wouldn't be able to do so. I went to the long bench which appears like no one has sat on it for a long time. Now, all that's left is to lie down here and star gaze just like Jack Dawson. Who knows? My Rose DeWitt Bukater might burst in suddenly. But I hope she won't commit suicide, Kris Wu Fan here can't fly in real life to catch her.


I took my phone and took a glimpse at the time: 22:48. I'll take a nap for the rest of my 41 minutes.
 


_____'s POV


I looked at the glass wall which overlooks the night view of Seoul while munching on my leftover grilled cheese. I love looking at nature sceneries too but since I'm residing at a city I often see this. If you ask me about my ideal date, I'd answer you with: overlooking the Seoul at night. Yeah, it's too simple but it's how I can feel really comfortable.

My ex-boyfriend, he was my first too, brought me in a classy restaurant somewhere in Changwon for our first date. He refused my suggestion of going to somewhere high so we can overlook the night scenery of Seoul because he has Acrophobia. First date went well but I hated the fact that I had to wear a cocktail dress and a pair of 3-inch heels just because that's what my college bestfriend insisted me to wear.
 
I popped in the last mouth-size bite of my grilled cheese before turning to go back to the staff room when I passed by the stair case to the rooftop. I contemplated for a bit if I should go to the rooftop or not. I took my phone from my jeans' pocket and looked at the time: 22:52pm. I slipped it back on my pocket slowly while estimating the time. Ok. 37 minutes is enough. I'll spend the rest of my break time at the rooftop.
 


Reaching the rooftop, I glanced around and it seems deserted. Safe. I ran to where the view is the best with heavy steps.

"YYYYEEEEAHHHHH THIS IS LIFE!!" I stretched both of my arms wide and looked at the night sky. The stars are pretty visible tonight, it's probably because there aren't any lights on at the rooftop. I smiled at satisfaction and sat down at the bench nearby. I frowned at what I just found out. I stood up again. And sat down. And stood up.
 
"Ugh! I can't see the view when I sit down! This, this should be the last worst thing that can happen to me tonight." I walked towards the wall that comes up until below my chest. I pulled out my phone, went to iTunes, put the volume to the loudest and turned it on shuffle. I settled it on top of the wall and listened.

Infinite's Real Story came up first, You're my + by MBLAQ and then my favorite: EXO-K's Angel.

Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven...
 
I opened my mouth to sing the chorus part when a deep voice beat me to it.