Center of attention

Je vous aime
_____'s POV
 
"You're looking for him, right? I know where he is! He's at the hallway before you reach the stair case. Go!" Jaesuk pushed me.

That was Mr. Han guys. Han Jaesuk, that stupid Jonghun fanboy. I reached the hallway he was referring and I saw Jungshin, the boy who hugged me earlier, pulling his luggages out from the janitor's closet. Seems like he'll really leave tonight.

I told him to take care and that he should wear comfortable clothes. The heat in Dubai is no joke. He nodded and waved at me before going to the other side of the hallway pulling his luggages with him.

Jaesuk that bastard. I thought he's referring to Kris! I took one last look at Jungshin's back and walked off.

 


Kris' POV

_____ seems bothered after the 3rd part of our filming, I wonder what's wrong. I took another glimpse at her before going backstage with the guys.


We entered the staff room panting.

"Those fangirls were something." Chanyeol said as he leaned on the wall as he walked towards the couch.

"How did they enter the backstage anyway?" Suho asked. "Maybe they won some VIP pass or something through contests." Sehun said who just entered.

"That's impossible. All of them won?" I said and looked at Super Junior and SHINee sunbaes curiously when they entered calmly. Me and Tao glanced at each other and looked back at them again.

"Hyung, didn't you see those fangirls?" Suho probably has the same thoughts so he asked Siwon. "Fangirls? No. I heard they were in the backstage, right? One of the security instructed us to go here straight." Siwon told him then made a I'll-go-first gesture with his thumb.


"Sehun-ah, look! There's bubble tea!" Luhan shouted at Sehun when he spotted their favorite drink on the table. "Really?!" Sehun asked as he slowly ran up to Luhan and they highfived each other.

I shook my head at them and took a sip at my coke when _____ suddenly entered. She looked furious but I can see that it all subdued after she saw the table of foods and she scanned them and stopped at a certain something. I smirked at her reaction, slightly opened and her eyes started twinkling literally.

I wonder what food she's gaping at. Jajangmyun? Maybe not. She dislikes eating heavy meals at night. Fried chicken? Definitely not. Onew hyung is already hogging all of it. Pizza? That's it! She loves cheese and everything that goes well with cheese.

Look, she's taking a step towards the table but a girl — probably a fan — tapped her shoulders. I watched her as she interacted with the fan and scrutinized every features on her face.

Her eyes, they may not be almond-shaped but every time I stare at it I seem to be spellbinded by them and it's just one of the features that made me fall for her. Her nose, I like it when it flares up whenever she's angry.

"Hey, are you nuts? You're smiling by yourself." Xiumin stared at me amusedly. No. Are you nuts? Mind your own business Bao zi. "No I just-" I turned back my attention to _____ but a fanboy is talking to her and ohh, he even wore a Mickey Mouse inspired outfit. He looks so ridiculous I bet _____'s mocking him inside her head.

"Look who's got a fanboy, and a cute one too.. I'm so happy for _____ unnie! That boy was just poking around since he came in until _____ entered. I want a loyal fanboy too!" Luna giggled. Loyal fanboy? A cute one? I mentally vomitted.

I suddenly heard countless gasps from around. "He hugged her... Oh no." Xiumin whispered with a hint of alarm. I instantly looked at _____ and her fanboy. Oh no he didn't. My eyes narrowed at the sight of them. "Hyung, I'll go ask the PD about something." I told Xiumin without looking at him before I went out.




Xiumin's POV

My eyes widened at the fanboy's sudden action. From what I know, _____ dislikes having skinship with people she's not familiar with. That boy has the guts. I took a glance at Kris to see his reaction, he's staring at them quite angrily and his hands are balling into fists. My eyebrows raised instinctively at his hands.

I was about to tell him to calm down but he suddenly told me he's gonna ask the PD about something and then walked off. What was that about? Does he like _____ or something? I turned back my eyes to the center of attention. Weird.

Funny boy, he ran off after hugging her and saying something that amazingly made _____ not to burst out.

"Xiumin, you were too quiet throughout the last 2 parts. I'd appreciate it if you talk more on the last part." PD-nim suddenly approached me. Wait, PD-nim?! "Okay PD-nim but since when did you come here?" PD-nim looked at me oddly before answering that he went here straight after he announced it's break time. I thanked him afterwards.

Kris does like _____. No doubt. I sneered at my realization. I am so looking forward to what will happen next.

 

{A/N: Here you go guys! I hope you'll like this update. I guess 2-3 more chapters before this ends, and I think I'll make the next chapters longer. :D Thank you for subscribing!}