Mickey outfit

Je vous aime

 

_____'s POV
 
 
I took a glance at the table of foods and my eyes landed on the plate of grilled cheese. I can feel the foodgasm in me arousing. 
 
I took a step closer to the table when someone tapped my shoulder. It was a girl.
 
"Hi! _____ right? I'm a big fan of yours! Can I get your autograph?" She handed out a small, red, top spiral notebook and a white pen. "Yeah, it's me. Thank you!" I gave her a smile and took the notebook and pen. 
 
"May I ask you something?" I looked up at her. "Sure. But what's your name first?" She smiled at me and said, "I'm Park Hyejin! My question is, do you have a boyfriend right now?" I shook my head. I am not a girlfriend material. 
 
"No. Why'd you ask that?" 
 
"Uhhhh. Because... I don't know if you heard about this yet but there's a rumor going around the net that you and Lee Soohyuk-ssi is in a relationship..." I looked at her and handed back the notebook and pen.
 
"We're just friends." I started. "I'm sure we look close to you guys but it's just pure friendship, I swear." I smiled and offered a highfive with both hands. "Right. But I still ship you both! You two look cute together!" She then nodded and bid her goodbye to me and walked off towards Taeyeon unnie. Look good together huh? Kris and me would look better. 
 
My attention went back to my dear grilled cheese but someone poked my back. I irritatedly turned around and saw a boy wearing a black beanie with Mickey Mouse ears and Mickey's 2 yellow buttons on the forehead part. 
 
"Hi _____! We match, huh?" He pointed at me and then at him. I nodded at him while beaming. 
 
My outfit right now is a red sweater, blue skinny jeans, black VANS shoes and a Mickey Mouse beanie too just like his, but his' is crochet while mine is clothe. While he's wearing a long-sleeved maroon shirt, black denim jeans, and a pair of black Converse.
 
"I'm Choi Jungshin. A fan of yours since you came out in that movie with Lee Hongki." He smiled. A breathtaking one. "I hope I don't look like a stalker right now. This whole outfit is really just a coincidence I swear! I just thought you'd like it if I dress up like this because you love Mickey Mouse, right?" He even raised his right hand as he swore. I laughed at what he said and did a thumbs up to let him know I believe him.
 
"Thank you for being my fan, Jungshin." I smiled but he frowned. "I'm older than you, it should be Jungshin oppa." You raised your eyebrows at him. You're not used to this, you don't call other older boys oppa easily. Plus, I don't even know if he is younger than me. Nevermind, he's a fan and I should at least show him that I appreciate his fashion right now and do a fanservice. 
 
You grinned at him. "Okay. Thanks for being my fan, Jungshin oppa! I hope you'll continue to support me in the future." You smiled at him. But what he did next shook all the cells inside your body. You heard gasps around you. How can this bastard-? 
 
He freed you from the hug but he's still holding my shoulders. He smiled at me, "Before you burst out, I did this because I have a flight later to Dubai and I'll stay there forever plus, you were too cute when you called me oppa. Thank you for the hug and I love you! Good bye, _____!" He waved at you and ran off towards the door. 
 
I blinked at where he went out and just shrugged my shoulders. I can feel eyes are still on me but I ignored them anyway.
 
Now back to grilled cheese, I hope this time no one disturbs my way towards life. Life? Now that I remembered, I looked around and no Kris was found. Where might he be? I searched for Hyoyeon unnie, she's here. Amber too. And also Tiffany unnie. Where's that god-like being? Just when I needed a glance of him.
 
I grabbed 2 pieces of grilled cheese and munched on the one on my left hand while thinking of some possible locations he might be in. Ryeowook oppa along with Eunhyuk oppa apporached me. "You alright? That guy just now hugged you suddenly." Ryeowook said. "That's fine, I guess. It was creepy though." I shivered purposely and took another bite at my grilled cheese. Eunhyuk smiled a bit at me looking satisfied while Ryeowook took a can of Coke. 
 
"Come on Wookie, let's go. She looks fine." 
 
"I am fine, hyung." I said. Eunhyuk gave me a look.
 
"There goes that term again! Just use oppa! You even used it to that fanboy just now!" He whined and shook your right hand intently.
 
"Stop! My grilled cheese!" Someone shove Eunhyuk away from me and shook my shoulders. "You're looking for him, right? I know where he is! He's in the hallway before you reach the stair case. Go!" Jaesuk pushed me. Kris is in a hallway? Why...?
 
 
 
{A/N: I'll be away tomorrow so I'll post this up now. Hehe. Sorry if this is taking too long. I made some changes so I won't have to post up the whole story, it'll be too long. AND I SWEAR KRIS WILL HAVE AN APPEARANCE AFTER THIS CHAPTER. Thank you for subscribing, anyway! ^^}