Punctual Namja

Je vous aime
No one's POV
 
"Ugh ampfdekjkjefioijm..." _____ groaned and quickly pulled her blanket above her face when she slightly saw a tinge of light behind her eyelids. "Turn off the damn lights!"
 
"_____ GETUPNOWLIKERIGHTNOWIAMGIVINGYOU20MINUTESTOPREPAREYOURSELF!!!" Her manager, Mr. Han shouted forcefully in one breath. At hearing this you knew you had to remind him again. 
 
"WHAT DO YOU- NEVERMIND. IT'S MY DAY OFF TODAY! REMEMBER? I GOT 2 DAYS OFF AND THIS IS MY FIRST DAY HOW DARE YOU RUI-"
 
"I know but Mr. Lee called me just 10 minutes ago and-" He said impatiently but decided to call it off since this conversation will take up a lot of time. "Just get up already!"
 
"OH! I know! I have a W Korea photoshoot with Lee Soohyuk-ssi, right? I fixed that already." You said and abruptly turned your back on him.
 
"NO. HE SAID SMTOWN HAVE TO FILM STRONG HEART TODAY." You turned to face him again while looking at him disbelievingly. "W-WHAT?!?" You half-whispered. Mr. Han sighed, obviously despising the news too. "I know right. We just lost one day from our 2 days break." You sighed too, knowing that you can't oblige against this at all. You started to think about your plans for today and looked at your ceiling for you know they'll stay as plans forever.
 
Jidokhage neomu jidokhage neoreul sarang haenna bwah ~ 
 
Mr. Han's Severely ringtone disrupted the silence. "Hello?" You slowly sat up at the left side of your bed while looking at him. "Yes. We'll get there soon..." Mr. Han mouthed at you to prepare already and quickly pushed you to the bathroom. 
 

_____'s POV
 
The sky was dark blue when we arrived. We went inside the building and noticed that there were only 2 guards and a janitor mopping the floor. We arrived too early. What else can I expect on Mr. Han? It has always been like this since he became my manager. I glared at Punctual Namja and he just rolled his eyes at me. Pfft.
 
So we just made ourself comfortable on one of the vacant couches on the right part of the lobby. I pulled my earphones out from my bag and plugged it on my iPod and listened to, of course, Angel. It's my favorite song from their mini album. I am sure by now you can tell I'm a fan of EXO. This is just a small info but I don't tell anyone about this. Only me and this Punctual Namja knows, who is by the way, too occupied in browsing AGAIN his precious collection of pictures of FT ISLAND's Choi Jonghun. He isn't attracted to boys and he'd never been in a homoual relationship. He told me he just likes Jonghun because of his looks. Weird guy.
 
I chose to just close my eyes and listen to Suho, D.O., and Baekhyun's heavenly voices. Even if I lose eternal life, the reason why I'll still be happy is because my forever love is now you...
 
 
Half an hour passed and finally the whole SMTown is inside the lobby. I was talking to Krystal and Henry oppa when a loud voice surfaced the noise and our attention shifted onto 2 people standing by the front door. One is a middle-aged man wearing a thick, navy blue coat with fur on the edges of it's hood, a denim shorts and a dandelion striped sandals. What the... I shook my head at the sight of his fashion.
 
"Everyone! I am Ahn Jaesuk, I am the PD. I know you know him already but here, he's Lee Seunggi and he'll be the MC." He tapped the man's shoulder. They bowed and we did, too. Then they ushered us to follow them.
 

 
Before we started filming, I took a glance towards Kris and he is happily talking to Hyoyeon unnie who is sitting in front of him. I sighed dejectedly before looking down at my hands. I know I can never have a happy chat with him because all my social skills seem to subdue once he's with me.
 
You noticed Jaejoong who is sitting beside you, staring at you anxiously so you assured him with a fake smile. He mouthed at you the word "later" before the PD instructed us to ready ourselves.
 
 
 
{A/N: Um, the Strong Heart thing is something I got from the recent YG FAMILY Strong Heart Special. But this SMTown Strong Heart Special isn't true at all. And yeah, just pretend that DBSK is once again 5 in this oneshot.}