Get away from him

Forgotten

Baekho POV]

Damn Ren. I need to get to the gym now. I ran down the stairs and sprinted as I got out of the building. I was running so fast that I didnt see someone in front of me.

"Damn" I said as I got up and started running again. I hope Im not too late.

[3rd Person POV]

"Baekho wait!" Jr yelled chasing the boy who bumped him. He just kept running which made Jr keep running.

Baekho burst through the doors he got to the big gym. He looked around and saw Taecyeon removing his shirt and spreading Aron legs even further.

"Get the away from him" Baekho yelled as he ran to them. He was about to punch Taecyeon when Wooyoung and Nichkun grabbed him and held him down.

"Oh its you" Taecyeon said walking to Baekho. "come to see your boyfriend ed? Dont worry you're not late"

Taecyeon walked back to Aron and took his out. He was positioning himself when Jr came crashing in.

"Yah get away from my brother." Jr yelled. He ran over to them but just like Baekho he was held down and forced to watch.

"My my arent we rude." Taecyeon murmured. "Might just have to finish this before some else interrupts.

"Too late" Minhyun said running over to Baekho and punched the person holding him down. Baekho got out of their grips and helped Minhyun fight. The people holding Jr down were distracted and Jr got out of his grip and fought them.

In all this chaos Ren walked through them and went to untie Aron. Aron was trying to tell Ren that Taecyeon was behind him but he was unfortunately gagged.

"Stop moving will you. Im trying to help you" Ren said which made Aron try more.

'What do you thin you doing?" Taecyeon whispered in Rens ear making Ren jump back. He grabbed Ren hair and made him kneel pushing his manhood in front of Rens face. "Now be a good boy and it.'

"Ok just dont hurt me" Ren pleaded and opened his mouth. Taecyeon was grinning at this.

"Thats right that big " Taec said pushing it closer to Ren. Ren smirked and grabbed Taecs and pulled making Taec yell.

"Why you ing " Taec said pulling Rens hair harder. "Im gonna you until you bleed to death."

"Get away from him" Minhyun yelled after knocking out Wooyoung. Jr and Baekho finished to and started approaching Taec too.

"Dont come closer or he will get it" Taec threatened pulling his hair more. Ren punched Taecs that was still exposed. Taec knelled down giving Ren the opportunity to get away and help Aron gain.

"You were saying" Minhyun asked i a low voice. The three walked closer giving him a deadly stare.

"Lets go" Ren said helping Aron walk out the gym.

"Wait! What about them" Aron asked pointing at the three boys approaching Taecyeon.

"Dont worry about them" Ren ordered. He dropped Aron and checked his injuries. "Did he put it in?"

"N no" Aron said turning red.

"OK You're all good then" Ren informed him.

"Why are you here?" Aron asked.

"Dont worry about that. Just worry about yourself" Ren ordered and waited for them to come out. He didnt have to wait long.

"Is he ok?" Baekho asked running over to Aron.

"Hes fine" Ren said "Just a few scratches."

"Why are you two here" Baekho asked Ren and Minhyun.

"Dont ask." Ren said glaring at Baekho.

"Rennie here wanted to see if Aron was ok" Minhyun said teasing the boy.

"Are you sure it wasn't because of me?" Baekho asked raising his eyebrow

"Go yourself Baekho." Baekho was surprised. Ren never called him that, it was always Baekkie. "Your not that attractive"

"Really now?" Baekho asked.

"Yeah. Besides I think I found someone new to fanboy over." Ren said latching on to Minhyun making him blush.Baekho just smirked watching the two.

"Are we done? I really need to get to work" Jr butted in.

"Yeah lets go" Aron said walking home.

"Wait" Baekho said grabbing Aron. He grabbed his chin and made him look into his eyes and kissed his hyung. "See you tomorrow"

Aron mouth was hanging wide open as JR pulled him home.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey update!!! Hope you like it..