What the Hell?

Forgotten

[Aron POV]

Where am I? This kinda looks familiar. Its the park by my house.

"Hyung" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw it was Baekho. He was wearing a v neck shirt and white pants. I dont know why but I felt like I need to go to him. He then grabbed my arm and pulled me down to a picnic blanket.

"Hungry hyung?" He asked taking out some food. He then brought a strawberry to my lips.

"Hyung arent you hungry?" He asked me again. When I didnt answer he took the strawberry away and ate it himself. The juice from the fruit flowed down his throat and down his v neck. It suddenly got really uncomfortable.

"Hyung do you want some?" He asked again pulling out a chocolate bar. I unconsciously nodded and he took a piece out and fed it to me. He then brushed my lips with his fingers after I took the piece into my mouth.

"Ahh hyungs you looks so good right now" He whispered in my ear before coming closer. Our lips were almost touching when I heard a noise and Baekho backed away.

"Wake Up Wake Up WAKE UP"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[3rd Person POV]

"Wake Up Already damn it" JR yelled kicking his brother off the bed.

"What?" Aron yelled back. Getting up from the floor.

"You have school and you might be late." JR said leaving the room. "and you might want to take of that"

Aron looked down and saw he was hard as a rock. He screamed before running to the bathroom.

**************

Aron was on his way to lunch when Ren and Minhyun ran into him.

"Baekho said to meet him in the rooftop. Like right now" Ren said before walking away. Minhyun smiled at him before following the blond.

Aron walked through the door of the roof and saw Baekho with a picnic set up.

What the hell? Aron thought before walking up to the boy. "Baekho whats up?"

"Hyung your here" Baekho said before pulling Aron down onto the blanket. "Here hyung have some fruit."

Aron just stared a him like he was a ghost. When Aron wouldnt respond, Baekho took a strawberry from the basket.

"Here hyung have some" He said placing the fruit on Arons lips.

Doesnt he like this. Baekho thought when Aron didnt eat the fruit. I know what to do He then pulled a chocolate bar from the basket. "Here hyung want some chocolate."

"NO!" Aron yelled remembering his dream earlier. Baekho looked like a kicked puppy when Aron yelled at him. "I mean sure ill have some.

Baekho then brightened up and gave me a piece. He then at the strawberry and just like in the dream, the juices flowed down his neck.

Aron was to busy staring at him that he didnt hear Baekho calling him. "HYUNG!!!"

"What?" Aron asked coming out of his trance,

"I was asking you if you had plans this Friday. Do you?" Baekho asked his eyes sparkling.

"Uh not that I know of" Aron said biting the piece of chocolate.

"Then would you like to go with me to prom?" Baekho asked.

"Sure. Wait. WHAT? Prom like the dance where you take a date and dance and all that stuff?" Aron yelled.

"Well yeah that kinda what you do at prom. So do you want to go?" Baekho asked again.

"Shoudnt you be asking someone else like, i dont know a girl?" Aron said,

"Well Im asking you. And you so much prettier than any girl in this school." Baekho said holding Arons hand. So will you go with me?"

Aron just nodded not knowing what to say after what Baekho just told him.

Baekho jumped around when Aron didnt reject him. He then went to the ledge of the building.

"IM SO HAPPY" He yelled at the people below.

"Yah Shut Up" Aron scolded dragging him back to the picnic.

"Sorry Im just so happy right now" Baekho said again hugging Aron tightly.

What did I get myself into? Aron thought

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ello. Im sorry if its kinda cheesy but this is what my weird brain wrote. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and wait for the next update.