Where is he?

Forgotten

School became different for everyone the next week. Their school idol was hanging out with the nobody. Some were ok with when they saw Baekho's face while some were freaking out.

Aron was one of the ones freaking out. Heck anyone would with how much death threats he got from Baekho's fangirls. Baekho just smiled telling him that he would protect him.

Its was a normal day. Both of them were eating lunch in the rooftop when Baekho stood up.

"Hyung I need to go to the bathroom." Baekho said jumping around.

"Well go. You don't need to ask me" Aron said worried that he might actually piss his pants.

Baekho left slamming the door. Minutes later the door opened again.

"Wow that was fast" Aron said not looking up from his phone.

"What was?" A someone said. Aron looked up and saw Ren.

"What are you doing here?" Aron asked not looking at Ren.

"Nothing. My friends just wanted to meet you" Ren said snapping his fingers. Three jocks walked in carrying rope and tape.

"Grab him and you know where to take him." Ren ordered. The jocks grabbed Aron but he fought against them.

"LET GO!!!" Aron screamed. One of the jocks knocked him out to stop the screaming while Ren just stood there and smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung Im back." Baekho yelled but didn't see his hyung instead he saw Ren.

"What are you doing here?" Baekho asked glaring at the boy.

"aw you don't wanna see me Baekkie?" Ren said trying to hug him.

"Where is Aron hyung?" Baekho asked pushing the boy away.

"He's with some of my friends." Ren said innocently but Baekho saw through it.

"Why are you like that to him? He did nothing to you!" Baekho yelled.

"Yes he did" Ren yelled back. "He took you away from me! Now hes gonna pay for it."

"Where the hell is he?" Baekho said grabbing Ren's collar.

"He's at the old gym" Minhyun said walking into the roof. "Got now before its too late."

"You better hope its not" Baekho said ,anger obvious in his voice, pushing  Ren down and ran to the gym.

"YAH! Why did you have to tell him" Ren yelled at Minhyun.

"This is crazy. You're gonna get him killed." Minhyun said trying to help the boy up but was pushed away.

"Good. Better for the world." Ren said. "Why do you even care? You hate him."

"I never hated him." Minhyun said kneeling down. "I just said that because you said you hated him."

"Why the hell would you do that?" Ren asked.

"You're really stupid." Minhyun said before pulling Ren into a kiss. "Thats why"

"uhh uhh" Ren said shocked from what Minhyun did.

"Don't say anything. Just hope Aron is ok" Minhyun said leaving the boy in the roof.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi:) Sorry I couldn't update earlier. But here it is

Hope you enjoy.

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.