Regret

Forgotten

Baekho POV

Damn" I thought as Aron hyung left the roof. "  Im such a bastard"

I sat there for the rest of the day. I couldn't imagine how Aron hyung must've felt. Not only did I leave him alone but i did in the mist horrible way possible. He needed a friend but what did i do, left him for the popular crowd. Just before ended I left the roof. I needed some time to think about this. I was heading home when i was stopped by Ren and Minhyun.

"Baekie~~~" Ren yelled before attaching himself on me.

"What Ren?" I said feeling annoyed.

"What with the attitude?" Ren said pouting.

"Nothing. Hey did you see YoungMin hyung anywhere today?"

"Yeah he was in class. Why?" Minhyun replied.

"Nothing. I just really need to talk to him"

"Why? If its to make fun of him, I already did that today." Ren said with a proud smile.

"What? Why you do that?" I said my anger building up.

"Cuz hes a freak duh. Always looking at you like he knows you. Did you know that theres a rumor that going around that you two were friend once? Im positive he spread it so I confronted him about it. Little freak knows how to act. Even got some of the jocks to beat him up but he still didn't admit it." Ren explained while Minhyun nodded like he was there for all of it.

"So basically you bullied him and got home beat up for something your not even sure about." I asked with a blank expression. Ren just nodded and flashed me another smile. That was it. This had to end.

"Did you know that he was my friend? Not just a friend but my best friend? Please don't do this again or you have to deal with me? And if i hear you even talk about him i will hunt you down? Arasso?" I said calmly and slowly so Ren would understand Every single word i said. He just nodded in fear and hid behind Minhyun. I gave Minhyun the same look i gave Ren  and he nodded. With that I left them and headed home.

I got home and headed to my room but my mom called me before i got the chance.

"Baekho whats wrong?" My mom said when she saw my expression.

"Mommy, i did something wrong" I said and sat next to my mom

"What is it honey?" My mom  asked in a concern voice. I explained to her why Aron hyung and I aren't friends any more and what Ren and Minhyun did to him today. She just nodded and patted my back trying to calm me down.

"Baekho~ah, you cant change what happened. You just need to apologize to him and get everything cleared up." Mom said after my story.

"Thats the problem. I don't know how to solve this problem." I whispered.

"I know go to their house tomorrow. They still live in the same place. Bring them some food from the market. Ill give you the money tomorrow."

"Arasso. Thanks mom." I said before hugging her.

"Don't make the same mistake twice ok? Ren and Minhyun are still your friends, they just need to clear their heads right now" I just nodded and went to my room to rest for tomorrow.

Next day (3rd Person POV)

Baekho woke up and got dressed to go to Arons house. He went to the market and got some meat, snacks and ice cream for Aron and his brother. He couldn't remember where it exactly was but soon remember which house was theirs.

He knocked on the door and waited for some to answer it. He was nervous. What would Aron think? Him just showing up in front of his house out of nowhere. He mind was somewhere else until someone opened the door. Aron's brother opened it instead of Aron to Baekhos disappointment.

"Baekho~ah? Is that you?" His brother asked.

"Neh JR~hyung. Is Aron hyung here?"

"Yeah. His in his room sleeping. Come in. Its been a long time since you came over." JR said leading Baekho inside the house. It was just as Baekho remember except for some new posters and furniture. He set the groceries on the table and took them out of the bag.

"Hyung I got some snacks for you and Aron hyung. And also some meat from my mom"

"You guys didn't have to do that" JR said seeing who much Baekho bought.

"Its fine hyung. Its like a sorry for not visiting for a long time." Baekho said flashing a smile.

"Ok if you put it that way. Aron still sleeping in his room. Would you wake him up while i put these away?"

"Neh hyung."

Baekho entered Aron's room but couldn't see anything in the dark room. He opened the window to let some light in and saw Aron tangled up in his blanket. He looked peaceful in his weird position. Baekho smile at this until he saw the bruises on Arons arms and legs. He remembered what Ren did and started to get mad.

He got closer and examined his face. It was flawless except for a small bruise and a cut lip. He made a mental note to find out who those jocks were to give them a lesson. He examined Arons face and felt the urge to caress it. He didn't think anything would go wrong since Aron was still asleep. He touch the elders face and felt skin so soft. He was lost in this feeling that he didn't notice Aron waking up.

"Baekho?" Aron asked rubbing his eyes like a baby. If he didn't look cute enough before this brought it to a whole other level. Baekho had to controlled himself not to started caressing his hyung face again. "What are you doing here?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Finally and update. Sorry for not updating, schools almost out and I need to study.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment or subscribe. Okay? Hehehe

And thanks to all my subscribers and those who commented.

I LOVE YOU ALL<3 HEHEHE

PS Sorry for the mistakes.