Remember

Forgotten

Baekho POV

After that dude saved me, I went home without anymore accidents. My mom started freaking out and lecturing about coming home on time and not getting in trouble. I just nodded through it and went up to my room. I went to sleep without even changing into my pajamas.

(Next day)

I woke up when the sunlight his me in the face. The guy from yesterday was all i could think about. I even dreamt about him. Damn, I know i saw him somewhere before. I stopped thinking about it and when to get ready. I looked at my reflection and found out I had a black eye. Damn gangsters, next time i see them im gonna kill them for ruining my beautiful face.

I went down stairs to get breakfast when my mom saw my face. She started freaking out again but i just grabbed an apple and left the house. It didn't get any better when everyone at school saw me. Fangirls asked me who did it so they could kill them and even some boys. I just smiled and said i handled it already, not wanting to make a big deal about it.

I got to class and sat in my usual seat when Minhyuk and Ren came up to me.

"Baekho,how gave you the black eye?" Minhyuk asked.

"WHAT! WHO GAVE YOU THAT. IM GONNA GUT THEM WHEN I SEE THEM" Ren said finally looking away from .

"No need to worry, i handled it." I said. "Any way, do you guys know a Kwak Young Min?"

3rd Person POV

"Kwak Young Min?" Minhyuk asked. "Like the loner in our class?"

"What he's in here?" I asked

"Well yeah" Ren butted in "He always sits in the back by the corner. Why? Did he do this to you? I'm gonna kill him" Ren said getting up.

"No he didn't do this. He helped me yesterday with the problem" Baekho informed them.

"Young Min the loner helped you? You must be joking hyung. He could hardly speak Korean properly." Minhyuk said. Just then He walked in.

Ren glared at YoungMin and said "What are you looking at freak"

"Mianhe" He said and walked to his seat.

"God what a freak." Ren said and glared at him one more time before looking back at Baekho.

"Shut up. You had no right to say that." Baekho said in anger at the boy and stood up to talk to YoungMin. YoungMin looked up when he saw a shadow looming over him.

"Hi-i" He said at Baekho. Baekho was surprised at this. Was he really that scary.

"Hi, I wanted to say thank you again from yesterday" Baekho said and smiled at the boy. "Anyway, im sorry for what my friend said"

"I-its fine" He said and looked away.

Baekho then walked back to his seat to be questioned by the two annoys.

"What did you say?"

"Why did you need to talk to him?"

He just shrugged them off and the teacher walked into the class. The class was boring and thank the lord that he only had one class that day. He got home and saw his parents cleaning some stuff out of the garage.

"Dad, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Just looking at what stuff to throw away. Baekho do still need this." His dad asked and passed him a photo book.

He took the book and went inside, telling his dad he could throw away anything that wasn't his. He opened the book and smiled. It was a book all about him. From the first day of school to the beginning of high school. He remembered all of it except for a picture of him and another boy. They picture said "Best friends Forever" on the back and he was surprised when he studied the boys face.

He looked different back then but Baekho knew it was YoungMin. He tried remembering all his best friends but couldn't remember YoungMin. He then asked his mom about it.

"Oh, YoungMin. He was such a nice boy. To bad you guys grew apart." His mom said shaking her head

"But why cant I remember his name?" Baekho asked his mom.

"I remember you never called him YoungMin. You always called him Aron if im right" Just then all the memories came back. All the times they played together and memories they shared.

(The next day at School)

Baekho search for Aron all day but the boy was nowhere to be found. He went to the roof to hide from his crazy fans when he saw Aron. He was listening to music not noticing Baekho in front of him. Baekho then removed one of the earphones and smiled at the boy. Aron was shocked to see him and was more shocked at what Baekho said.

"Aron~hyung how are you?"