Hang out

Forgotten

Aron POV

Where's that little brat? God i never knew he could be so annoying.

"Aron hyung~ catch me if you can" He teased me. He had the nerve to tease me. Oh he's gonna get it. I hid in the corner and waited until he saw I wasn't chasing him anymore.

"Aron hyung where are you?" He called out. I waited until he passed and moved a few stuff around.After I fixed it, I went and chased him again.

"Hyung your so slow." He said and stuck out his tongue but he didn't see the tape I put around the door. He ran straight into it.

"AHHH! WHAT IS THIS" he yelled.

"You should really watch where your going Baekho" I said and walked away.

"Hyung help me! Are you gonna leave me like this?" He asked trying to be cute. I just ignored him and grabbed a glass of ice water. I walked back to him and dumped it on him. "AHHH HYUNG ITS COLD!!" God his loud. Good thing JR Hyung left to buy something.

"This will teach you to mess with me" I said and grinned evilly.

3rd Person POV

"Hyung are you gonna help me out of this now?!" Baekho asked pointing at the tape that was covering him. Aron grinned and went to help the boy.

"Of course Baekho~ah. Don't worry hyung will free you." Aron said with a sweet voice but grinned evilly. He cut the edge so Baekho could move and grabbed the side of the tape. He smiled sweetly at Baekho before he pulled the tape making Baekho scream in pain.

"AHHH!! " Baekho screamed at Aron. He went on until all the tape was gone. When the last piece was ripped off Aron looked at a very red very mad Baekho.

"WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?"

"what?" Aron said innocently.

"Don't what me. Fist you pour water on me and now you basically tried shaving me with tape. I lost all my leg hair because of you." Baekho yelled pointing at his legs.

"Its not like you had alot in the first place." Aron said pretending not to care and went to go drink some tea.

"Hyung for that you need to do something for me." Baekho said following him to the kitchen.

"Huh? How about no." Aron said not even looking at Baekho.

"But hyungggg that hurt" Baekho said pouting.

"Oh really I didn't notice" Aron said trying not to smile at Baekho's actions.

"But hyungggg" Baekho said acting like a little kid now. Aron couldn't hold it anymore and started cracking up. Baekho just looked at him and pouted. "Hyung your so mean"

Aron couldn't breath and tears started coming. After laughing he looked over and saw Baekho still pouting.

"Ok hyung's sorry. What did you want?" Aron asked trying to make the by smile again. Baekho didn't even say anything and just pouted. " Ok you don't wanna say anything, Ill just leave." And he went out the kitchen.

Before he got out the door Baekho hugged him from behind. "Hyung, you wanna hang out?"

"Gosh you're so bi polar. Ok lets go"

"But hyung i still wet" Baekho said pointing at his clothes that were still wet from Aron's attack.

"Ill just go get you some clothes." Aron said and went to get him some clothes. He came back with a simple Black shirt and white jeans. "Here check if this fits"

Baekho took the clothes and started taking off his wet ones. Aron just stared at his body.

"Damn Baekho has a great body. Omo what am i think. I cant be thinking about my hot dongsaeng like this. Wait did I just say hot dongsaeng?" Aron thought. While this was happening Baekho changed and saw Aron staring at him.

"Hyung is there something wrong?' Baekho said making Aron's mental rant stop.

"N Nothing" Aron stuttered and started blushing. " Lets go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They went to the arcade and played by the park. Baekho took Aron shopping and to the movies. They were having so much fun until they ran into Ren and Minhyun.

"Baekho~ah" Ren yelled and clinged on again to him again. Minhyun followed behind him and just greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"Im here with Aron hyung." Baekho said trying to get Ren off him. Minhyun looked around and saw Aron behind Baekho.

"Whats YoungMin doing here?" Minhyun asked. When Ren saw Aron, he immediately got in his face.

"What are you doing here freak?" Ren said coming closer and closer to Aron.

"Umm Ahh" Aron stuttered not liking the closeness. Baekho got in between them and pushed Aron behind him.

"Ren stop" Baekho said sending him a glare.

"What? You're with this freak? Baekho thats social suicide." Ren said trying t pull Baekho away from Aron. Baekho just pushed him away.

"I don't really care. He's my friend" Baekho said defending Aron.

"Baekho think about this first." Minhyun butted in. " Would you rather be seen with cool guys like us or freaks like him?"

Baekho looked back at Aron and smiled. "I' pick Aron hyung."

"Baekho this isn't normal. Cool people hang out with people not freaks." Ren said trying to knock some sense into him.

"Normal is too boring. I like him better than you anyway" Baekho said and walked away with a stunned Aron. This left Ren and Minhyun dumbfounded.

They walked back to Aron house but stopped at an ice cream shop first. They walked in silence until Aron broke it.

"You didn't have to do that."

"What?" Baekho asked.

"Defend me. I would've been fine." Aron said not looking at Baekho.

"Hyung you're my friend. I wouldn't leave my friend."

"They're your friend too." Aron pointed out.

"Yeah, but i meant what I said. I like you better."

Aron just smiled and kept walking. They stopped in front of Arons door.

"Hyung i meant what I said. I'm gonna be your friend again." Baekho said.

"Ok. You better" Aron smiled.

"Hahaha" Baekho started laughing

"What?" Aron asked confused.

"Its funny because I feel like I should kiss you before you go in like in the movies." Baekho explained.

Aron just blushed and looked around. "Ok ill go in now." Before he got in, Baekho pulled him into a hug and kissed him on the side of his lips.

"Goodnight hyung" Baekho smiled and walked away. Aron was left stunned.

"Why is my heart like this?" Aron thought and walked inside.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi^_^

Updated finally. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe. okay? Hehehe

PS. Sorry for the mistakes.