Love You

Forgotten

"ARGGG WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?" Aron yelled pulling his hair. It was the day of homecoming and he forgot all about it.

"Youre stupid you know that?" JR asked with a smirk on his face. It was funny seeing his brother so freaked out.

"You.." Aron said pointing at his brother. " are not helping right now."

"Well why the hell did you forget about homecoming in the first place?"

"Well, you know,  I was like a nobody so i didnt really need to remember anything." Aron said looking at the ground. Jr stood up and smacked his brother on the head. "What the hell was that for?"

"Your being stupid. Even if you dont have much friend, you have Baekho so dont even give me that "im a nobody crap."" Jr said. "Now why?"

"Cause, I thought I wouldnt have to go if I told him I forgot" Aron muttered.

"Your stupid." Jr stated then the doorbell rang. "Speaking of the devil."

Aron didnt know what his brother was talking about until he opened the door. There stood Baekho in casual clothes, not a suit.

"Hey you ready for our homecoming?" Baekho asked walking over to Aron.

"uh uh huh?" Aron said in confusion. Werent you suppose to wear like something formal to homecoming. Baekho saw that Aron was confused and hugged the boy before pulling him to sit down on the couch.

"Are your ready?" Baekho asked again.

"For what exactly?" Aron asked.

"Our date duh" Baekho kissing Aron on the cheek.

"But am not dressed." Aron said blushing.

Baekho looked at what Aron was wearing. He had black jeans on with a white graphic tee that couldve been transparent and Purple converse . "You look fine to me."

"But isnt homecoming formal and stuff?"

"Not for us. Now come on" Baekho said pulling Aron out the door.

*********

Baekho dragged Aron into an amusement park but the weird thing was that no one was there except the staff.

"Baekho, why isnt anyone else here?" Aron asked.

"Oh about that. Well you see" Baekho said with a small laugh. "Today I booked it just for us"

"HUH?" Aron said on shock. "Wasnt it expensive?"

"Not if your dad owns the park" Baekho said looking away.

"But is a weekend, how did you manage to get your dad to make it just for us?" Aron asked.

"I said I was gonna bring ~~~" Aron couldn understand something Baekho mummbled.

"What was that?"

"I said I was bring the most beautiful person in the world." Baekho said making Aron blush.

Aron grabbed Baekho to some rides befoe Baekho could say anything else. They rode all the rides and decided to eat lunch.

"Neh. Sorry sweety, Appa will be home soon. No the park is closed today" Aron heard a staff member talk on the phone when Baekho and him were eating.

Aron got up and talked to the staff member. "Excuse me, not to be weird or anything but what did your child want?"

"Um he was its his birthday and he wanted to come here but since the park is reserved we had to reschedule his party." The member explained.

"Please call him and say that he can come. And please pass it on to the other staff members to bring their families. Its not fair that were the only ones having fun right?" Aron said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" The staff asked and Aron nodded. "Thank you so much"

"Why did you do that?" Baekho asked when Aron went back to the table.

"Just thought it was the right thing to do." Aron said with an innocent smile. Baekho was happy seeing Aron happy. He leaned forward and pressed his lips onto Arons.

"Your an angel you know that?" Baekho said making Aron blush.

The park was filled with families and friend in no time. The couple was happy to see everyone happy and even helped by making ballon animals and singing on stage a little.

"Baekho whats all this?" A man asked walking us to the couple. He looked alot like Baekho but more mature.

"What does it look like dad. Its family day. Live a little." Baekho said patting his dads back.

"But I thought you were bring the most beautiful person on earth?"

"I did." Baekho said pulling Aron into a back hug. "Dad this is Aron, Aron this is my dad."

"H Hello" Aron said.

"Its a boy?" Arons dad said his whole aura changing. It becomae more dark and hostile. Aron was scared of what could happen next.

"Is there a problem?" Baekho asked. "You never said anything when hyung got one"

"Yes there is a problem" His dad said. What happened next completely surprised Aron.

"Whats an angel like that doing with you?' His dad said acting all cute. "You didnt drug him did you. Omg your drugged and rapped him. MY SONS A "

"Dad shut up. I didnt not drug him." Baekho said. "Well its late, he needs to get him home."

"Ok bye. Its nice meeting you"

"Nice meeting you too sir" Aron said before being dragged away.

*******

They were both standing outside Arons door.

"Well um this is when we say goodbye" Baekho said.

"We dont have to" Arons whispered.

"Huh?" Baekho asked.

"You wanna come in?" Aron asked blushing.

"Hyung, are you sure?" Baekho asked.

Aron answered by kissing Baekho. "I love you"

"Ilove you too" Baekho said before pulling Aron into the huse and closing the door.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Its complete, maybe? should i  continue it?

Anyway sorry for those who were waiting. I got distracted alot so sorry.

Thanks for reading.