Accident

Forgotten

Baekho's POV

"Aish get away from me!" I yelled as he was attacked .

Hi, my name is Kang DongHo but you can call me Baekho. Im the captain of the Mixed Martial arts club and very popular.

"Yah get away from my yeobo!"

"Wah! He's mine"

You're probably wondering who those are. Well they're  Minhyuk and Ren. They're my classmates and the leaders of my fan club. Usually im ok with all the attention but for some reason i feel like being a loner and having no one around me. They're still fighting as we got into class. I sat down and waited for the teacher but all the noise was making my head hurt. I was about to snap their heads of when the teacher walked in. Everyone shut up and took their books out.

I was doing my work when i heard Minhyuk and Ren fighting again.

"Will you stop staring at his , its only for my eyes to see"

"What are you gonna do about it?"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE UP!" I whispered at them reaching my limit.

"Kang DongHo, watch your mouth" the teacher yelled hearing what I just said "Now apologize"

"Why should I apologize when i was practically being eye !" I yelled back at the teacher.

"One, do not yell at me. Second, don't say those kinds of words inside my class. And third, you will be staying after school and cleaning this room as a punishment." I shut up and took my sit when the teacher told me that. No one ever yelled at me. I was the King of the school.

After class, Minhyuk and Ren came up to me and apologized for everything but i just ignored them and went to my next class.

(After school)

Finally the room was spotless. All the desk were lined up. The floor was clean and shining. I smiled at what i did but remember that no one would really see tomorrow because it was the weekends. I grabbed my stuff and walked home. I lived not that far from the school so it was safe but I was never out this late. I turned into an alley as a short cut. I was out of the alley when a group of guys surrounded me

"What do we have here?" Someone said in English. I wasn't really good in talking in English but i knew they weren't here to say hi.

"Hey what's your name honey" someone said and grabbed my chin. I grabbed his hand and twisted it until he was on the ground in pain. I then let go of him when his friends got closer.

"You little " the leader said and the rest went after me.

I fought great being the captain of the Mixed Martial Arts club but i was outnumbered and was beaten to a pulp in second. I was coughing up blood when someone grabbed me by my belt and flipped over. My eyes widened when i realized what he was doing but was unable to move because the rest of the gang held me down.

"Now now, We're just getting to the fun part." the leader said and pulled my pants down. I was crying my eyes off think of what would happen next. He was about to take of my underwear when a voice said something.

"Do really want to do that" a man said in English and came closer to us. He was wearing a hood so i couldn't see his face. "I already called the police so you should run. Like right now" As he said that sirens started going off.

The leader took his hands of me and started running, his gang following closely. The man came closer to me and tried helping me put me put my pants back on but i stopped him. He nodded his head stood up.

"Thank you" I said in English.

"Don't worry about it" He said in Korean and took of his hood. My jaw dropped when i saw his face. He was most beautiful thing i ever saw.

"Thank you. Whats your name?" I asked him. His face seemed to change and his eyes suddenly looked sad.

"Young Min, Kwak Young Min" He said and then started to walk away.

"Wait, where are you going?' I asked not wanting him to go.

"Home. I only said the police were coming to scare them off. you should be going home." He said not turning around

I wanted to ask him if i knew him but he was already gone. I swear I saw him somewhere before.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well how was it?

Im new to NU'EST So sorry for any of the mistakes.

Sneak Peak to next chapter.

"YoungMin the loner saved you. Ha you must be joking"

"Don't you remember who I am?"

"Aron how are you"

Thank you to all those subscribed:)

Please subscribe and comment:)

PS. Sorry for all the grammar mistakes.