Reason

Forgotten

Aron's POV

I went to the roof to escape the hell i call school. People are just so judgmental now a days. I just brushed of the thought and took out my lunch. My brother made me a burger and fries. Ah finally something good happened today. I plugged in my earphones and started to eat. My mind was wandering and suddenly I remembered that night. Baekho changed so much, I just wish i changed with him.

Losing your best friend was tough but sometimes that just happens. remembering all the times we shared brought a smile to my face. We used to be close until he joined the mixed martial arts club. I wasn't mad at him for joining, his his choice not mine. I guess i wasn't that important anyway.

I drowning in my misery when Baekho pulled my earphones out. I was shocked at him being there but I was more shocked at what he said.

"Aron~hyung how are you?" What? Did he finally remember? I was happy but I thought about it and chose to keep it my secret for now.

"A-Aron? My name is YoungMin Baekho ~ah" I said nervous.

"Hyung you cant lie to me. I know its you" Baekho said sitting next to me "Why didn't you tell me earlier"

"I don't know what your talking about. If you'll excuse me I need to go to the library" I said trying to escape. I was about to get up but was pulled down. Instead of falling to the ground, I fell into Baekho's lap. I blushed at this and thought he would think this was awkward but I remembered he like skin ship.

"Hyung you can stop the act. Your Aron Kwak. My best friend." Baekho said with a smile and wrapped his arms around me.

"I was" I whispered. I then made him let go of me and sat next to him. I was looking everywhere trying to ignore his stare.

3rd Person POV

"Last time I checked, I never said ended our friendship" Baekho said trying to get Aron's attention. He tried reaching for his hand but Aron pulled away and sat farther from him.

"You didn't have to. It was obvious you didn't want to be friends so I respected your decisions and stayed away from you." Aron said with a sad smile on his face.

"How did I make it obvious?" Baekho said confused.

"Don't you remember that party?" Aron asked

Flashback

"Baekho you made it" Ren yelled as he latched onto Baekho. Minhyun just nodded behind him. Ren and Minhyun invited Baekho to a party to celebrate nothing in special. Aron and Baekho were suppose to hang out that day but Baekho decided to just bring Aron to the party.

"Yeah and I brought a friend" Baekho said pointing at Aron. Aron just smiled and waved when his best friend introduced him. Ren didn't look at him. Minhyun smiled back but then paid attention to Baekho again.

"Ha lets go!" Ren yelled before pulling Baekho inside the house. Aron just followed feeling awkward.

Ren and Minhyun dragged Baekho to the dance floor and left Aron on the couch. Baekho looked over at him but Aron just smiled and gave him smile. In the inside he was mad though. It was suppose to be their day out. Aish

This went on for a hour when Aron got fed up. He wanted to tell Baekho he was going home but He was nowhere in sight. He just brushed it off and left.

The next day he was waiting for Baekho by the park since he was gonna help Aron buy a present for his brother. But he never showed up. Aron just sighed and went to the mall himself. He looked like a complete loner and he felt like it too. He bought his brother a hat and a video game when he saw Baekho with Ren and Minhyun inside the arcade. He felt like crap when he saw this and just went home.

The next week was the same. Baekho hardly talked to him only when they were in class but right after he would be with either Ren or Minhyuk. Aron just stayed in the shadows. Aron needed to go to America because his parents were missing him. He wanted to say goodbye to Baekho before he left but his mom said he was somewhere with Ren and Minhyun. Aron thanked her and left. He was thinking about it the whole trip until he came back to Korea. He asked his brother if Baekho came to ask where he was but his brother said Baekho didn't come once.

After that he fell into a depression. He would eat or go to school until he fainted one day and needed to go to the hospital. He stopped thinking about Baekho when he saw how his depression was affecting his brother. After that he just went his separate way.

End of Flashback

"I did that?" Baekho asked after hearing Arons story. He was feeing guilty of making his best friend feel like that.

"Yeah but Im over it now so no worries" Aron said with the same sad smile. "Anyway i need to go, hyung might be waiting for me already."

Aron was about to leave when Baekho finally said something.

"Hyung, do you think we can still be friends?" Baekho asked trying to make up for what he did.

"Baekho~ah, don't pity me. Im not that weak anymore. Beside, we're from different worlds now so it wouldn't work anyway." Aron said not looking at Baekho.

"But hyung im not~" Baekho was saying before he was cut off.

"Baekho its fine, no need to feel guilty. Anyway i need to go." Aron flashed a fake smile before leaving Baekho on the roof.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wahh!! Update.

I felt so sad when i was writing this.

Anyway comment and subscribe:)

Should i make Minhyun and Ren a couple? And JR is coming in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading.