Something New

Something About You

Well hello to you my loyal readers! here is the 3rd chapter for you all and hopefully it's long enough? haha. I would like to thank you for the overwhelming support. it's so crazy. :-)

enjoy!

PLEASE COMMENT

PS/ Kkamjong is Kai's nickname given by the EXO members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                It was a Thursday afternoon and EXO-K's apartment was noisy as usual. Usually Kai would hang out with Sehun and Chanyeol to pass the time but for this particular evening, he blocked out everything else and focused on a certain woman with loose black locks, fiesty hazel eyes, a sweet smile, such intoxicating scent and not to mention the perfect body. Lying down on his bed facing the ceiling, Kai exhaled heavily. He brought his right arm slowly upwards, covering his eyes. What a crazy life he has. First the debut, the launching of the album and now this aching feeling he's been having for Yuri, his sunbae. Initially he regretted his action  - to have made the first move, asking her to dance and leading them both into this rare situation. But deep inside him, he knew the connection was real as well. Maybe it was because of that alone he decided to text her to arrange another secret meeting.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Suho asked suddenly, making Kai jumped.

"Oh hyung. sorry I didn't hear you come in. Nothing, just a little distracted." Kai confessed.

"Don't tell me this involves Yuri sunbae? It was already hard enough for me to get her number from Taeyeon-ssi. She was really suspicious you know." Suho flashed his famous smile, teasing his new brother. Kai smiled and responded simply.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Kai eyed Suho, smirking like a naughty little boy. Suho knew what this was about, being the oldest it was not so hard for him to understand such emotional turmoils. Suho swung his arms around Kai's neck and gave Kai's hair a ruffle while laughing.

"You better not cause troubles!" Kai laughed and pushed his hyung away. One thing he liked so much about sharing a room with Suho was that he could talk about absolutely anything and his hyung would not judge him. Suho would not go as far as to encourage it but he understands. 

               Suho left Kai's bed and went to settle in his own, throwing a pillow towards Kai's direction as a form of punishment for getting distracted. It made them both laughed even more. Their door swung open so suddenly and already Kai knew who it was. Sehun barged in with a poker face and a lollipop in hand, entering the room like he owned it. 

"Kkamjong-ah, why are you staying in bed all night? I'm getting bored downstairs cause all Chanyeol wants to do is practise his aegyo." Sehun asked. Suho laughed even more knowing how impossible their maknae can get with his bad habit of being so informal with his hyungs.

"You're the maknae. Why are you interfering in my plans anyway Sehun-ah?" Kai ignored Sehun's charms and continued facing the ceiling. "go play with Beakhyun instead." he added while smirking, Suho smiled as well.

"Baekhyun's still spazzing over the video shoot we had with our noonas for Twinkle. He won't talk about anything else!" Sehun exclaimed making both Suho and Kai laughed.

                Surrendering, Kai finally got out of bed. He carried his frame as best as he could, grabbed his shirt and ruffled his messy hair. Even in that state Kai managed to look y. He approached Sehun and gave him a light punch on the stomach. His right arm went around Sehun's shoulder and together they left the room.

"Ahh. I'm blaming Yeol for this." Kai laughed. With that, Kai dragged Sehun down the corridor and proceeded downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                 It was early Friday morning and Girls' Generation was scheduled to attend a meeting held by Dior regarding their new compaign and the photoshoot will commence right after. The apartment was noisy indicating that all the girls were up. They were all busy walking into every room borrowing things from each other trying their best to get ready on time. Yuri, on the other hand, sat in front of her mahogany make-up table. Her mind was overwhelmed with thoughts of a tall young man with jet-black hair, a captivating smile and a scent that could make any girl fall in love. She stared at herself in the mirror wishing that she was someone else, someone who's completely free to make her own decision. She has never had such disturbing thoughts before but somehow Kai managed to trigger a side of her she never knew existed. A side of her where she could only feel and nothing else mattered.

"Unnie-ah. Why aren't you ready yet?" Sooyoung asked while jumping about trying to hook the clasp of her heels.

Startled, Yuri spoke softly. "I'm sorry. I'm a bit distracted." she continued to doll herself up, cursing under her breath for allowing herself to over-think everything. 

"Yul-unnie. Have you seen my Dior clutch? The beige coloured one. I thought I left it here somewhere." Yoona asked as she walked briskly into their room but Yuri's mind was already somewhere else. 

"Yul!" both Sooyoung and Yoona exclaimed in irritation. 

"What is it??" Yuri replied with the a higher tone. Realising what she did, Yuri gasped and apologised. Sooyoung approached her and placed her right hand on Yuri's left shoulder, genuinely concerned about her unnie.

"Are you okay? You seem ... so distracted these days. Did something bad happen?"  Sooyoung sincerely asked. Yuri flashed a weak smile at both of them. Slowly she got up and hugged them.

"Just something new. I don't know what it is but.. it's new." with that Yuri pulled the drawer beside her and retrieved Yoona's clutch. "Here it is. Come on we have to go. Tiffany would be pissed again if we're late."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    It was Tuesday afternoon, exactly a week after their first encounter in the dance studio all alone. Yuri came earlier this time for reasons she herself was not sure of. She did not reply Kai's text message for fear of confirming something that should not be attempted in the first place but silently she hoped that he would show up anyway. Somehow, Kai managed to make Yuri felt like a little girl again, anticipating for more all the time and it was enough to get Yuri's gear running. She had an oversized crimson shirt on with a blue tank underneath paired with her black tights which stretched to just above her knees. She felt at ease and she proceeded to do stretch exercises before starting her routines.

"Am I allowed in?" a voice echoed coming from just outside the door.

              She knew who it belonged to and her heart raced. It felt like her heart was a furnace and it was being fed tons of coal, heating up her whole body in a split second. Slowly she turned around to face a smirking young man, a familiar handsome face she had longed to see. Kai had a black shirt on and it hugged his body well, showing his toned body at best. He paired it with a pair of black jeans hanging low on his waist. Yuri was eyeing him from top to bottom and for a second she allowed herself this guilty pleasure - she took Kai in as much as possible. She did not realise but their eyes met for a good 2 minutes and it did not feel .. wrong. Smiling, Kai approached her. He bowed slightly and greeted her.

"Annyeong sunbae." Kai said while staring at her, a habit he developed.

"Annyeong Kai-ssi." Yuri replied, looking down and blushing so hard. "and about your text message-"

"It's alright. You're here aren't you?" Kai searched her face to confirm that the feeling was mutual. Yuri looked up and they both laughed.

                Without hesitation, Kai approached the radio and had Angel by EXO-K playing in the background. Being a professional jazz dancer, he knew this would be a challenge for his sunbae. Kai walked towards Yuri and held out his hand.

"We don't have all day." He smiled. Yuri placed her small hand in his where it fits perfectly and once again, surrendered into his arms. 

                 Kai placed both his hands on her waist and slowly they began to let the music take them away. They danced yet again together as one. This time Kai's face was so close to hers and Yuri was able to feel his calm breathing against her neck, gently tickling her. She pushed him away slowly, explored the dance floor like a Goddess and went back into his arms where he placed his palm on the small of her back. Yuri stared at him straight into his eyes, there and then it felt like the world was theirs and theirs alone. Kai danced around her in a circle, impressing Yuri with his fluid movements. Caught off guard, Kai grabbed Yuri's waist from behind and together they swayed to the beat. Above everything, their scents recognised each other and never had they felt such strong chemistry. Yuri leaned against his front while Kai guided her body following his lead. Both of them felt like they belong and there was no words to describe the feeling. Slowly, as the music faded into the background, Kai wrapped his arms around her tiny waist, placing them there and claiming her as his while their rapid breathing slowly decreased. They did not move for what seemed like hours. He bent his head reaching for her bare shoulder. Slowly he planted his first ever kiss on her, marking her as his and his alone.

"Promise me, Yuri." he whispered softly.

"Anything."

"You'll reply my text messages from now on." they both smiled in unison and that was when they knew that this was something new, something rare and something that they could treasure forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   A familiar figure stood by the door, watching as the dance routine unfolded. He wore a deadly frown and had his arms across his chest. He knew this was about to happen but how did it get this intense? Disturbed, Suho slowly left the studio without making a sound. He walked the opposite direction with his head down. For the first time ever, the leader felt utter disappointment in one of his brothers. Slowly he walked towards the exit where it was already dark outside, suiting his mood very well.

"What have you done Kai?" he muttered under his breath, inaudible even to his ears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh finally! the third chapter, is it long enough? Don't worry there will be more to come. It took me a couple of hours to write this but I hope you liked it! I ... *scoffs, personally do. Please leave a comment or two just to let me know you're reading. 

Thank you everybody. :-)