Is This Right?

Something About You

First of all, thank you to those who subscribed and reviewed the first chapter. I considered it as a warm welcome to this site from you all. This is the next chapter and it's crazy because I've only written the first one a few hours ago. Due to the much love I have received, I am sacrificing my time for you all. I hope you enjoy!

PS: before you read, I suggest you play What Is Love by EXO-K in the background. You will be able to feel this.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Kwon Yuri placed her cappuccino on the counter before retrieving the straw. She walked slowly towards an empty table and sat herself and her stuff down. She just got back from a much heated dance session with an unexpected individual by the name of Kai. A new face in the music industry in South Korea today but it feels like she has known him for ages. Sighing, she tucked her hair behind her right ear and let her mind drifted, bringing her senses along.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"May I have this dance?"

           Yuri gazed into those mesmerising eyes and wondered how many women had fallen in love by just looking at them. She prayed she would not be one of them. Reluctant, Yuri gave her hand and let Kai pulled her close. It was amazing how Kai could hold back such strong reaction to this seeing as Yuri was just a few inches away from him. 

"Yuri sunbae, are you sure you're okay with this? It's a privilege for me to dance with you but if you feel like it's ... wrong, you don't have to say yes." Kai searched her face for an answer and silently he hoped for another yes. After a few seconds, inhaling his scent even more, Yuri gave in.

"I'm only saying yes because I need to see what you've got Kai-ssi. Is this all?" Yuri provoked. Kai curved a tiny smile at a corner of his mouth and pulled her closer. 

        Yuri emptied her mind and gave in to this young man, she fell completely in his arms. The music overwhelmed them and they started moving together as one. Whenever Kai pulled her to his side, she surrendered and swung her hips to the rhythm following his lead. He placed his hands on her waist while Yuri placed hers on his toned chest, feeling his heart beating and to her surprise, he was actually calm. Whenever Kai twirled her around and pulled her back swiftly and so effortlessly, her perfume attacked and blinded all his senses. Both of them had passion for dancing but never had they experienced such connection. Their movements were flowing so smoothly and every now and then their eyes would meet. Yuri would see herself in his eyes and he would see himself in hers. It was as if they belonged to each other. Towering over Yuri was the next best thing that has ever happened to him after the EXO debut, Kai thought to himself.

          The song ended without them realising and they found themselves facing one another with Yuri's forehead leaning against his. Their rapid breathing started to decrease and Yuri slowly looked up to him and once again their eyes met. Slowly, Kai let go of her hands and moved away. Reality seeped in, bringing both of them back to Earth. After a few minutes, Kai walked towards his stuff to retrieve his favourite hoodie and his Adidas rucksack. He turned around and faced his new favourite sunbae.

"Sunbae, I'm sorry. Mianhae." he said softly.

"I'm sorry too." Yuri replied with a similar tone. 

          Kai bowed slowly and excused himself from this sticky situation, frowning while walking towards the door. Every bit of him was aching for more but even he knew that this was wrong and if they were caught together, everything might just fall apart. Yuri watched his back as he left the studio, aching inside and a part of her wanted this to be more as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             Sipping her cappuccino, Yuri realised it was probably the best thing that they had stopped where they did. She was shocked at his maturity in analysing this situation but she could not help but felt slightly hurt as well. She was almost sure that the connection they had was real and the session itself felt like a living dream - something she should not have but at the same time, it felt like it was something that she needed instead. Her thoughts were interrupted by her buzzing iPhone. It was a text from Sooyoung, she already knew what this was about.

Yul unnie, let's go eat.

Yuri smiled.

                  Despite the crazy session she had earlier with Kai, it was nice to know that everything else was staying the same. She picked up her bag and slowly walked towards the exit. There was another beep, indicating there was another new text message. She forgot how impatient Sooyoung is.

Sunbae, same time next week? - Kai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is! the second chapter! :-) I hope you enjoyed it and don't worry, there will be more to come. This took me longer to write since I'm a little rusty in descriptive writing. 

I'm really sorry as well cause these two chapters are so short. I've been trying to squeeze writing these entries in my schedule. I promise I'll write a longer 3rd chapter for you guys because yes there will be conflicts! 

Thank to all and PLEASE COMMENT.