Six

I fell in love with a gang member

Rewritten 05/03/2017, Word count: 3262

 

 

 

 

 

 

 the day went by smoothly then you thought, it was third period which sadly you and myungsoo did not share. however you did share a class with sungjong. as you walked in with sungjong talking about going to an amusement park this weekend on how its going to be fun with just the two of you but you two stopped at the door to see woori in the back with her head down with her gang around her with scattered bruised on them. you couldn't get a good look at her face but you could tell she had a cast on her left arm and right leg along with bruises all over her body which was visible to see. taking your seat by the window with sungjong you couldn't help but to stare at her with him when she slowly brought her gaze up to give you a weak stare you quickly covered your eyes from the horrible sight. 

"WHOA WOORI!! what happened to your face!" sungjong screamed out pointing his finger towards her way with his eyes widen in shock and horror written all over his face. you really couldn't believe what your oppa did to her along with the 2ne1 girls you kind of felt bad for her even though she kind of deserved it. she should have known the girls where known to be vicious.. you bet she ran at them. 


 Wooris had two black eyes making her look like a raccoon, a busted lip with stitches holding it together, couple of cuts on her face, and most of all she had couple of bruises in different spots on her face. it was a horrible sight for you and sungjong. you couldn't believe 2ne1 girls actually held back on her. if they didn't hold back well.. lets just say she would be at the hospital for two whole months. if you look closely you could actually see an imprint of GD's ring on her cheek where he back handed her when she said those words to you 

 

*Flashback*


'''''''''" YAH! i knew you were a when all those guys gave you all that attention! i bet you are sleeping with them so you wont feel lonely!"''''''''''''''

*End flashback* 


 those words keep echoing in your head as you keep on staring at the imprint of GD oppas ring.  " why don't you ask her" woori tried to sneer but it only came out a whimper. sungjong adverted his gaze towards you with a curious look on his face tilting his head in confusion "noona, what does she mean by that?"    he asked before you could answer him the school bell rung as the teacher walked into the class room "alright everyone! sit down class has started" your math teacher said making everyone sit down in their seats. turning your head towards sungjong who was sitting on your right "ill tell you at lunch" you whispered towards him which he nodded his head.

 

______________________________________________________________
 

"ah finally its lunch time! come on noona we should ditch everyone and have lunch together" Sungjong said excitedly jumping out of his seat swinging his book bag onto his back along with yours before you could even protest. he lightly grabbed ahold of your wrist tugging you out of your seat dragging you out of the classroom. without realizing wooris gang members sending you death glares..  making sure infinite didn't see the two of you or more like sungjong who was trying to make sure infinite didn't spot the two of you, by doing so it  earned the two of you weird looks from the other students in the hall way as you passed them to press your backs against the walls and then sungjong decided to do a barrel roll on the floors to the other side of the hall. it was kind of hilarious seeing sungjong act like this, his smile never leaving his face as he looked around him before proceeding to the next destination. it didn't take long before the two of you made it to the stairs that led to the roof of the school. 
 before you could even set foot on the first step you felt muscular some ones arms circle around you waist bringing you backwards into their firm chest snuggling their face into the right side of your neck. you let out a startled squeak out by the sudden back hug and the face snuggling into the side of your neck


 sungjong let go of your wrist, whining in protest at the sudden interruption. "i missed you" myungsoo muttered against the right side of your neck, giving it a light kiss on it sending tingles of pleasure threw your body. "Myungsoo oppa~" you cooed out trying to turn around in his arms but he wouldn't let you do that since he had plains of his own. he decided to carry you bridal style up the stairs making you squeal in surprise "you two are so mushy with each other.. its not fair i wanted to have lunch with noona alone.. quit hogging her" sungjong muttered as he followed the two of you up the stairs sulking. without difficulty myungsoo opened the door to the roof and took the three to a secret place where no one could see you or find you of course its on top of the entrance roof. that is when myungsoo put you over his shoulder digging into your stomach "is this really necessary?" you asked turning your head to see the back of myungsoos head

 

"yep" he answered you making his way up the latter on the side of the small entrance building with sungjong right behind you and finally getting on top that is  when  he gently set you back down on your feet and sat down pulling you towards his lap to sit on as he wrapped his arms around your waist leaning his chin on your right shoulder. sungjong followed taking his seat in front of the two with a pout still visible on his face "yah stop pouting" myungsoo said glaring at sungjong who started to look even sadder "oppa stop that" you told him slapping him lightly on his arm that's circled around your waist. you couldn't bare to see sungjong sitting there looking all sad, it made you feel horrible "sungjong  remember what tomorrow right?"
 
 you asked him which made him start thinking until his face lit up with happiness "wahhh its our amusement park sibling day!" he cheered jumping up from the floor bouncing around cheering which made myungsoo tighten his grip on you "why'd you do that" myungsoo asked with jealousy laced in those words he just said "because oppa i always wanted a dongsaeng to hang out with and plus i already promised him i would go with him" you told him smiling warmly in sungjongs direction seeing him jump around on the roof "aish" he sighed in defeat placing a small kisses on your shoulder and the crook of your neck making you squirm in his hold "that tickles" you said in between your giggles "eww don't do that in front of me! do that when the two of you are alone" Sungjong yelled out taking his seat in front of the two of you, myungsoo stopped his actions to glare at him only to see sungjong look the other way with an innocent smile plastered on his face as if he didn't say anything bitting into his sand witch. "oh by the way hyung" he said in between his chewing "have you seen woori yet?"


myungsoo glare turned into a surprised look "and when i asked her what happened she told me to ask noona which  confused me .. noona you said you'll explain" he said looking towards your direction trying to find the answer to what happened to her. "sungjong.. you know I'm not the only child right?" he nodded his head  "well this may shock to you but how about i show you who my brother is tomorrow? instead of meeting at the train station you can come  you come over to meet him" you told him which he nodded his head in excitement as his eyes shined with happiness. one thing for sure, you were kind of worried how your brother and the gang will react when you bringing sungjong to your place. you were lucky enough GD didn't kill myungsoo for getting to close with you.. lets hope he doesn't faint or get scared when he sees who your brother is..  


🎶 nan mokjeogeul irheobeorin jakga, i soseorui kkeuteun eotteoke mamuri ,(namanui Fiction) jieoya hae, saranghae saranghae saranghae, saranghae saranghae i se geuljaman-----🎶 

 


 fumbling for your phone out of your pocket you answered it before the song kept going. 

 

"yeoboseyo ---" " y/n! did you take my coke again!" you heard junhyung  scream into the phone which strangely sounded close by, this caused you to get out of myungsoos lap to stand up looking around. Myungsoo and sungjong  heard the yelling as they looked up at you, wanting to know who it was 


"Yah! why are you yelling at me! i didn't drink your coke!"  

"don't yah me little girl! aish disrespecting your elders" 

"oh minahe ahjussi"

 "YAH! when i find you, youre gonna get it"  
 

he said ending the call with you. Startled you looked at the screen to see 'end of phone call' blinking at you. 
"i hate when he does that" you pouted putting your phone back into your pocket and looked up to see myungsoo and sungjong still starring at you in questioning "ah, minahe. that is how me and junhyung oppa act on the phone" you chuckled nervously rubbing the back of your neck. "was that your brother noona?" sungjong asked getting up from his spot off the ground brushing off his jeans with myungsoo following suit "ani, junhyungs not my brother but we consider each other siblings even if he gets so annoying and obsessed with coke cola" you complained getting off the entrance roof to the actual roof stretching your back. that didn't last long , you found yourself in a head lock and a fist digging into the top of your head giving you a noogie. "Calling me ahjussi! aish!"  crap you knew who that was . "junhyung oppa! your messing up my hair" trying to get out of his grip. you decided to do something risky that will probably hurt the both of you so you put your outstretched leg behind junhyung making sure your foot is on the ground, you used all your weight to push the two of your backwards.

 

junhyung tripping over your leg that you put behind him and him tightening his grip around your neck making you let out a strangled yelp as the two of you made contact with the ground. you both groaned in pain from the fall, sungjong and myungsoo standing to the side in a fighting stance starring confusingly at junhyung.  "minhae " junhyung moaned in pain rubbing the back of his and his arm leaving your neck to help support his sitting position. "i still didn't take your coke junhyung oppa" you groaned out sitting up using your right arm to support your weight "i believe you..." he mumbled out getting up onto his feet as he helped you up as well "oh minhae. junhyung oppa, this is sungjong my dongsaeng and that is my boyfriend myungsoo oppa. they are in infinite" you introduce the three of them "ah, y/n talks about the two of you constantly" he smirk at the two of them giving them each a handshake looking at their shocked faces.  you giggled to yourself seeing how shock they looked when they found out you were telling the truth about knowing b2st.  

 

__________________________________________________________


 
after lunch and bidding junhyung goodbye the three of you went to your last class of the day which was gym, lucky for you Myungsoo-oppa, sungjong and woohyung were there. even though you don't look it , you were good with sports. maybe it was because of b2st who forced you to play with them teaching you the ways of their religion. the one sport you were very good at was.. drum roll please... SOCCER!  they would always made you play it. speaking of soccer that's what the whole class played after everyone ran four laps around the soccer field they had in the back of the school. It was fun having those three together in class. woohyung annoying myungsoo by flirting with you,  when sungjong had a chance he would grab your arm and run away from them pretending he saving you from the beast he calls hyungs. 


when gym class finally came to an end, everyone went to the changing room to change out of their  gym clothes and into their uniforms so they can go home. you made your way out of the changing room to only be greeted by myungsoo wrapping his arms around your waist burring his face into the side of your neck planting small kisses on it "get a room~!" woohyung whistled out winking towards the two of you making your face turn red in embarrassment which only made him laugh.


"woohyung shut up" Myungsoo demanded removing his face from your neck to turn around to send woohyung a glare making him halt his laughter "i like it when your quiet" he mumbled grabbing ahold of your hand intertwining his fingers with yours. "you don't have to be mean " woohyung mumbled looking the other way with a pout "y/n noona!" sungjong wrapped his arms around your left arm, pressing his cheek against your shoulder looking up at you with an innocent look which reminded you of a puppy for some odd reason.. Myungsoo didn't like it when people make physical contact with you. he glared at sungjong who didn't even look fazed by it.. maybe it was because sungjong was use to his glares so it didn't effect him at all? or he just didn't care. 


"oppa stop that, you know i only think of sungjong as a little brother~ you're so cute when you get jealous" you told him pecking him on the cheek which calmed him down. his cheeks turned a light pink "i'm not jealous" he mumbled as he begun to walk towards the exit of the school with sungjong clinging onto your left arm, myungsoos hand in your right hand and woohyung teasing myungsoo making his cheeks turn pink which resulted into an argument. as the three of you made it outside of the school "y/n, lets go " seungri said with his hands in his pockets, leaning slightly against the motorcycle and tilting his head as he starred at the three guys surrounding you with an amused look. the infinite boys or more like woohyung and sungjong stood in front of you in a protective way while myungsoo didn't look so worried. "its alright boys ill be fine. hes a family friend" you tried to explain to the two of them, which only gave you uncertain look. "hes my brothers friend" you told them this time which eased them a bit. saying bye to the two boys and giving myungsoo a kiss you walked towards seungri as he handed you your helmet. placing it on your head covering your head except for your eyes, you got on behind him wrapping your arms around his waist. he made sure secured before he popped a wheely making you squeal. he sped off towards the house.  


______________________________________________________


getting home you got off the motorcycle removing your helmet off your head putting it on top of the motorcycle so you can run your fingers threw your hair getting some of the knots out. "so.. that was your boyfriend uh?" seungri asked giving you a mischievous look  "d-de" you replied feeling your face get warm adverting your gaze away from him which only made him chuckle  "I hope GD knows about him" " he does know about him" you told him walking into the house with him. he ruffled your hair "good i'm glad he accepts him then. just a fair warning if he makes you cry i'm bashing his face in" with that said he walked towards the living room leaving you alone in the kitchen. shrugging your shoulders you grabbed a snack from the kitchen and a coke from the refrigerator making your way towards your room and placing them down on your desk. grabbing your homework out you started to work on it. it was around four o clock when you started on it. you wish they didn't assigned homework.. it .  three hours later you finished your homework and moved on to studying for the test next week. 30 minutes into your studies you feel asleep with your face plastered on top of your textbooks. you didn't even hear your  phone vibrate next to your head .


 
GD POV

 

it was eight o clock when i made it home "ah finally i'm home~" i yawned out walking threw the front door "hyung, did you get our money back" daesung asked from the couch starring at me "i had to force it out of him.. next time he would learn to pay on the due date" i told him with a smirk plastered on my face seeing him burst in to laughter "so you got our money back uh?" top asked wrapping his long arms around my shoulder. i nodded my head towards him removing his arm from my shoulders "where y/n?" i asked looking around the living room for you.. where could my favorite dongsaeng be? "shes upstairs doing her homework" senguri said plopping himself down on the couch next to daesung. turning away from the living room you walked up the stairs and towards y/n room to only see her face plastered on top of your  textbooks sleeping. i don't know how you could look so cute.


you defiantly got your looks from our mom. smiling softly at the scene, i carefully walked towards your sleeping form, carefully picking you up with ease walking up the stairs towards the bed and placed you gently on top of the bed. i pulled the cover out from under you and i covering you up with your covers. i decided to lay next to you, oh don't worry i was on top of the covers combing my hands threw your long brown locks. you shifted in your sleep laying your head on top of my out stretched arm as you snuggling against the side of my body like you use to do when you were little. it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.


Your Pov

 

You woke feeling the cold air hit you when your source of heat moved away from you forcing you to open your eyes slowly to see a figure getting off your bed "oppa?" you asked unsure if it was him since you could barely see. turning to the right towards your alarm clock to only see a blurry outline of 6AM flashing. you did kind of woke up so first thing in the morning your eyes are going to be blurry "Mianhe if i woke you up princess go back to sleep" he softly said gently pushing you down on your bed and covering your body up with your blanket as he placed a small kiss on your forehead "ill be back later" he whispered softly moving away from you as you closed your eyes going back to sleep.