Three

I fell in love with a gang member

 

 

Rewritten: 04/23/2017 WordCount:3553

 

 

 

 

Three Months has passed since you came to this university and you must say you like it here. You got straight A's which made your brother and the company proud of you. You still had some problem with woori  with her snide remarks and trying to harm you which backfired on her like that one time when she tried to prank you by putting paint on the top of the door in the bathroom which of course she forgot about it and ran into the bathroom after minzy put laxative in her food making the paint fall on her drenching herself in red paint when she entered. you didn't know what her problem was with you but you didn't care at all. then there infinite, you became close with the infinite group who you later found out was part of a gang last month. you just waved it off saying it didn't bother you at all and you grew up in a family of gangs but you didn't tell them about bigbang, you only mentioned 2ne1 and b2st to them. you didn't think they believed you when you said you knew b2st by their expression they had on their face. maybe you could ask one of them to pick you up from school which one of them agreed when you asked, so tomorrow one of them would pick you up. You and myungsoo have been talking a lot lately learning new things about each other and you also got close with sungjong. he became like a little brother you always wanted while the other members became like another family to you.  

 

Today was a chilly day even when your inside the campus, it was lunch time and you are with the infinite group today, sadly minzy couldn't eat lunch with you guys today. she had to stay behind in class to write an essay on why you shouldn't punch another student in class because they were a no it all and an apology letter to said person.  you had to save that person from getting hit the second time by tackling minzy down onto the ground and tried to pin her while she was fighting you off, but you did calm her down you when you whispered to her saying you would tell CL she was misbehaving in class.  


"noona! we should hang out this weekend! just you and me" sungjong smiled going through his bag "sure, what do you have in mind " you asked taking a piece of fry off of dongwoos plate only for him to cover his plate with his arms and giving you a playful glare as if he was saying my fries. only for myungsoo pluck a fry off his place "hey!" dongwoo complained with a pout on his face as he watch myungsoo feed you the fry when he sat down next to you. "get your own fries" he mumbled taking a bite of his fry. "i have tickets to go to the amusement park this weekend, we should go! me and you noona" he smiled brightly holding up two tickets to the amusement park "waah! that's the park i always wanted to go to with oppa but he was busy. how'd you get them?!" you exclaimed looking at him with a shock look "i know some people and i got us two tickets for this Saturday" he told you looking proud of himself for making you smile.

 "i would love to go with you sungjong. i know we will have so much fun" you giggled out still having a smile on your face leaning into myungsoo side only for you to quickly remove yourself with a light blush on your face and chuckled nervously looking at myungsoo to see him with a light blush on his face, looking the other way. "uh... i-ill be right back"  you stuttered out removing your self from the lunch table "don't get lost noona~" sungjong giggled out which made you turn red and playfully glared at him "that was only once" you yelled out at him walking away from the table full of laughter, leaving the lunch room and going towards the bathroom.   Sunggyu adverting his gaze to the side with a glare when he saw two girls known as woori and a girl that is part of her group named Noeul. knowing it wasn't a coincidence that they happened to leave the lunch room the same time you left..

  
Myungoo POV
 
its been twenty minutes already and you still haven't came back yet. 'she probably got lost but i doubt that.. she should know way around by now'. i thought with worry in my eyes ignoring the others.  "L go find y/n" Sunggyu ordered me breaking me out of my thoughts as everyone look at him in surprise even i looked at him in surprise. "haven't you notice wooris been glaring at her for the past ten minutes.. right when y/n left, she followed her" he explained to everyone. i couldn't move at thought of woori harming you..i  didn't know what i should do, i completely froze in my seat.. apart of me says to go find you but the other says you'll be fine and i didn't want anyone know i had a thing for you. little then i know, the group knew i had a thing for you. the only thing i could do was stare at my lunch tray on the table debating. maybe i should go... "ya hyung he has a point.. i don't want noona to get hurt" Sungjong said to me pouting. "ill go look for her" woohyun volunteered about to get out of his seat just the thought woohyun by himself with you made me furious i didn't know why i was acting like this.. knowing woohyun he'd try to hit on you or worse kiss you.. that's when something snapped inside me..           
'i cant have him near My girl or let woori harm her!' not realizing what i just thought to myself .i quickly got up from my chair which knocked it down onto the ground with a big bang making woohyun stop from leaving the table and everyone around him to look at me in surprise. "I'll go, so sit your back down" i replied sending him a glare which he did with a surprised look on his face along with the others. nodding at my friends as i ran out of the cafeteria pushing people out of my way. i tried to find which bathroom you went into "i should have walked her to the restroom, i should have known woori would pull something like this" you sneered to yourself. 


Your POV


"YAH !" Some one screamed out from behind you grabbing ahold of your wrist and throwing you against the bathroom wall "what were you doing with my oppa?!" she sneered at you" Yah, L Oppa belongs to woori unnie" her sidekick says flipping her hair to the side with a smirk on her face. you looked up at them in confusion "do i know you?" you asked her tilting your head making her more furious then she was with you"YAH! don't act smart with me! i'm Woori the queenka and a gang member of rainbow ! you better stay away from him or else!!" she yelled at you which only annoyed you "you don't have to yell I'm right here, your giving me a headache" you told her messaging your temples trying to ease the headache she just gave you with her loud squeaky voice.  your comment set her off making her grind her teeth in anger, she raised her hand up and smacked you across the face making your head whip to the side leaving a red mark there. . your bangs covering your shocked

eyes from her view, you couldn't believe she dared to hit you.  she let out a smirk at what she just did and thinking she made you cry "you better stay away from him or else I'm going to do much wor----" she begun to say until she saw you lift your head up to only see you shooting a menacingly dark glare at her.your glare matching GDs glare.  you know what that means... oh you were pissed and when your pissed nothing good happens. "what gave you the right to hit me, call me names and claimed something that is not an item !" you hissed stepping towards her  making her take a step back in fear while her sidekick runs out of the bathroom in fear.  "Do you even know who you are messing with sweetie? by the way if you wanna hit someone, don't slap like a "

you informed her smirking in her direction and punched her square in the face making her stumble to the right. 
she quickly regained her balance and glared right at you "do YOU know who you are messing with !" she countered back snapping her fingers as four more girls came out of the stalls behind her. "that's so pathetic your actually having people help you"you mumbled under your breathe. "That's it! girls get her!" she screamed like a banshee as the four girl came charging at you ' this will be harder than i thought.. this is so unfair '  one of them grabbed a hold your hair yanking it hard but you got out of the hold by grabbing ahold of her arm and twisting it making her let go of your hair as you punched her square in the face knocking her out. the other two girls sent their punches at you ,  since you were a bit faster than them you easily dodge almost all except for wooris punch that was aimed toward your lip busting it. everything got quiet after that hit making woori smirk seeing the blood flow from your bottom lip down to your chin..

 


Bad Move

 


 it was quickly wiped off her face when you slammed your fist into her nose hearing a satisfying crunch when you fist met her nose and forcing her fly to the ground in a daze for a moment, sitting up with her eyes wide with tears in them she began wailing in pain"My nose! you broke my nose you little !!" she screech out loud as the other girls around her help her off them floor which made you chuckle at her response "yah ! you think this is funny!" woori grabbed ahold of your hair and yanked it hard making you wince in pain but you didn't cry out at all, you were a tough girl you could handle more than hair tugging. "your going to pay you ! thinking this is funny!" she exclaimed about punch you  but someone grabbed ahold of her wrist. she let out a loud  gasp and let go of your hair making you stumble towards the wall "L o-oppa! its not what it looks like! shes the one who hit me first!" she said to him batting her eye lashes at him trying to convince him it was your fault. "nice try.. now get out of here" he told her letting go of her wrist "b-but oppa" she whined grabbing onto his arm only for him to shrug out of her grasp with a frown on his face, he turned to look at her giving her a glare that could kill "i wont ask again... get out of here now" his voice got deep "this is all your fault you stupid !"

she screeched out at towards you before she ran out of the bathroom in fear with the other girls dragging the unconscious member right behind them. Making sure they weren't coming back he turned his gaze back towards you with a glare he made his way in front of you but only stopping with a foot in between the two of you. he placed his left hand near your head which only made you flinch thinking he was mad at you for hitting her. his eyes soften seeing your bloody lip. sighing to himself he used his right hand to grasp your chin turning it to the side to get a better look at your bottom lip. letting go of your chin he grabbed his bandana from his back pocket and turned to the sink to wet the end of the bandana slightly. after getting the end wet he turned back to you,  gently he reached out towards you making  you flinched away again. at first he seemed hurt by your actions but he didn't back down a

he continued to move towards your lip. he started to dab the cloth on your lip and chin to clean up the blood. "thank you" you mumbled with a blush on your face adverting your gaze away from his "you should be more careful around them.. and nice punch by the way" he chucked giving you a proud smirk  on his face "thanks.. i can handle myself" you told him turning your gaze away from the wall to only gaze into his own eyes. he stopped his actions to stare right back letting his grip go on the bandana making fall to the ground. "oh can you" he smirked brushing the back of his right hand across your cheek sending shivers down your spine at the simple touch of his hand. his hand dropped from your cheek, settling on your waist tugging you closer to him so that you were pressed firmly against his chest making your heart race. his arm wrapped security around your waist to keep you firmly pressed against him as his other hand left the wall to cupped your chin and brought his face closer to yours

"can you really now?" he muttered his lips hovering over yours sometimes teasing you by blowing on your lips  "y-yah stop it" you stuttered out feeling your cheeks go warm you placed your hands on his chest and pushed him back slightly but he didn't budge at all only making him chuckle in amusement "what if i was a strange guy tried to do this on you uh?" he softly said "strange men like you, you mean?" you fired back with a smirk on your face. he only chuckled at your statement "I'm strange uh?" he asked an inch away from touching your lips with his. your breathe hitched in your throat now only centimeters close.


"YAH y/n! where are you?! " you frowned in displeasure   'i was so close'.... you thought as you cried in your head. Myungsoo took a step back with a frown on his face to at the interruption seeing minzy at the entrance of the bathroom breathing heavily "i heard what happened" she breathed giving you a smile in relief only for it to go down with a frown "that " she sneered seeing your bloody lip before running out of the bathroom in search of woori "oh no..." you mumbled under your breathe watching her leave the bathroom in a rush. should you go after her to stop her or.... your thoughts were cut off by myungsoo..  "y/n" he whispered out your name deciding on what to say next after that interruption from minzy. bringing up his right hand feelings the back of his hand brush against your cheek. you closed your eyes liking the way he touched you as you placed your hand on top of his hand startling him a bit. you pressed his hand closer your warm cheeks leaning against his hand as you nuzzled into it.

 

he gave out a chuckle at what you did "go on a date with me" he asked you or more like demanded. looking up at him with half lidded eyes you gave out a soft smile nodding your head you let go of his hand even though he kept it there loving the feel of your skin pressed against his. "okay" you replied back with a smile on your face. the school bell rung signaling class has been started "we should go to class" you suggested placing your hands on top of his chest to push him off of you but he didn't even budge at all. this caught his attention as he turned it towards you. he seemed mesmerized for a moment while he stared at you until he let out his signature smirk. "lets skip.. we can go on our date" he said sliding his hand from your cheek towards your shoulder and down your arm until he reached your hand. intertwining them in his. "kaja" he made you follow him out of the school building and towards the shops.
 


with myungsoo walking with you on your right side with his arm thrown over your shoulders pressing your right side against his, keeping you warm in this slightly chilly weather. it was in the middle of fall . even though the afternoon he was cautious in public. never knowing if he would run into his rival gang which you had no idea who they were or more like you didn't know who his rival gang was. he was on his toes as the two of you walked through the crowded streets of Seoul. you were awestruck looking around at all the shops and food venders around you. myungsoo stared at you in amusement as he snickered at you "you remind me of a little kid" he told you "what's wrong with that?" you asked pouting up at him making him turn his gaze away from you to hide the small blush he had on his face "nothings wrong with that.. its cute" he mumbled loud enough for you to hear. now it was your turn to blush at his comment looking up at him with a smile "Come on! i always wanted to try Bungeoppang " you told him changing the subject so the two of you wouldn't feel awkward around each other
 
feeling his arm slip away from your shoulder you tugged on his arm directing the two of you towards the stand that was selling these fish shaped pastry which is typically filled with sweet red bean paste sometimes they would have ice cream or custard in them. arriving at the stand arm in arm with myungsoo "id like one Bungeoppang.. Oh! the one with ice cream if you have it" you told the ajusshi really hoping they have it "make that two" myungsoo cut in making the ajusshi chuckle taking out two Bungeoppang  and handing it to the two of you "I'll only charge you for one since you two remind me of me and my wife when we were young" he said. your eyes widened at what he told you "aniyo we arnt together" you told him tilting your head to the side 'i wish we were'  as L took out the money to pay for it "well to bad the two of you  look good together" he said handing L back his change as the two of you thanked him walking away from the stand. removing your arm away from his, he placed his arm around your shoulders again bringing you closer to his body. the two of you ate your Bungeoppang looking at the people around you and occasionally look at the shops but whenever he pointed out stuff to your left and then look back at you Bungeoppang  to only notice a chunk of it missing every time.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banpo Bridge

 

 

it was getting dark now as the two of you were walking on the banpo bridge but stopped to look at the scenery and sometimes looking down to see the water light up with colors. Myungsoo leaned his back against the railings and grabbed you by the arm so he could  move your body in front of his and wrapped his arms around your waist so that you were trapped between his knees and facing him.  he pressed his lips against your forehead making you blush at his action. you tried to take a step back trying to put space between the two of you but he wasn't having it.  Myungsoo's firm grip on you kept you in place making sure you didn't escape him. "I know we have only known each other for three months and i really like you so will you.. Be mine" he asked you as one of his hand shot up to brush a stray hair out of your face showing you more of his gentle side while the other one is wrapped around

your waist, you stared up at him in shock at what he asked. "chinca?" you asked him tilting your head slightly in confusion in shock wondering why he picked you, it only made you look cute to him as he nodded his head "id love too" you softly answered him back, with that comment he leaned forward placing his forehead against yours bringing his lips closer to his, "is this... okay" he asked softly making sure you were okay with this. giving you enough time for you to pull back. your face flushed at the closeness, you breathed out a soft yes with that said he placed his lips softly against yours. It was worth it..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'my first kiss with my crush...'