Sixteen

I fell in love with a gang member

 

 
 
 
GD POV
 
everything was  a blur to me only feeling my fist connected with what felt like flesh as everyone in the room gasp in surprise. at first my vision was blurry because of my anger towards the guy but after a couple of seconds went by my vision returned to normal making me blink a couple of times before widen in surprise at the person i just hit. 
 
 
 
YOU POV
 
 
"you dare to interfere" jaejoong glared furiously at your savoir "hyung.." chanjo mumbled with what sounded like relief laced in his voice followed by niel sighing in relief. fixing your gaze towards your saviors back attempting to see his face with only one eye since the other one was closed because of the cut on your fore head which the blood dried up from cascading down your face forcing you to close that eye. in order to see you'd have wipe away the blood from you eye but your hands were bound behind you keeping you from doing so.  leaning slightly to the right titling your head straining your neck but you quickly adverted your gaze towards jaejoong who only showed an furious expression on his face.
 
 
 
 
 
he let a deep growl from the deep of his throat shaking off your saviors hand away from his wrist which prevented him from hitting you earlier. "you wont get anywhere by hitting her sunbae... theres no point in that" your savior said which sounded familiar to you. you couldn't pin point where you heard that voice  making you tilt your head in thought starting at him until you broke out of it when he turned slightly giving you a good view of his face along with his pink bangs framing his face that was when you gasped in surprise. 'he was the guy who stole me phone and brought me here' you stared up at him now wondering why was he doing this but more importantly where did he come from? he wasn't in the room earlier.
 
 
 
 
 
that's when something clicked in your head, as you started to remember what chanjo said to you about him neil and ljoe not liking to hit girls. "don't tell me what to do... did you forget who you are speaking too l.joe" jaejoong sneered the last part still giving him a murderous glare as ljoe kept an emotionless expression on his face looking unfazed with all this.     it looked like he didn't care what situation he was in at that moment his sunbae could kill him right here and yet he might not even care. "hyung Yunho wants you" a guy popped up at the door who you recognized as junsu.  "aniyo i didn't forget SUNBAE.. i'm not telling you what to do i'm simply asking you what's the point of hitting her when we all know your going to get injured at the end by her brother if you have forgotten" he stated in a monotone voice which only angered jaejoong even more then ever but that last part made him lose it as jaejoong pulled his arm back to only bring it forwards connecting his fist with l.joes face making ljoes head turn with the force of the punch.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
"your lucky i'm needed somewhere.. next time i will not hold back you hear me" he growled out stalking out the room  in anger with junsu following after him. "hyung are you okay?" chanjo asked stepping forwards to only be at your side now staring at him  with concern "de" ljoe only mumbled using his right hand bringing it up towards his face using his thumb to wipe the blood off his bottom with a small smirk on his face "that's a record for you ljoe" neil chuckled patting him on the back. ljoe didn't respond to him as he fixed his gaze towards you examining your face before turning around with his front facing you instead of his back  and squatting down one knee so he was about your height now. using the end of his right sleeve of his hoodie he brought it up towards your face and started to wipe off the semi dried blood on your face but you flinched away when he got towards your bottom lip as you looked away from him with your head turned.  
 
 
 
 
 
he only sighed in annoyance and gently grabbed your chin bringing it towards his to wipe the blood off. when that was done he finally examined your face again to only have his eyes darken as his eyes examined your left side of your face starting to turn black and blue. "untie her chanjo" he demanded getting up off the ground. chanjo complied to his hyungs demand as he untied you from the chair freeing your arms and legs.  when you were free and chanjo backed away  from you, ljoe picked you up bridal style making you squeak in surprise from the sudden movement as you wrapped your arms around his neck "hyung where are you going with her?" neil yelled out  for him to only ignore his question yet again as he made his way out of the room you were locked up in. "where are you taking me?" you asked him softly removing your arms away from his neck to play with your fingers "somewhere.." was his only reply to your question making his way up a flight of stairs and taking a right when he made it to the third floor of the building.  he stopped right in front of a door
 
 
 
 
 
"hold on to me" he mumbled out, you were about to ask him why to only find out the hard way when he used his right arm away from your body almost dropping you if you didn't wrap your arms around his neck. he let out a chuckle at this when he opened the door. he walked into the dimly lighted room passing what seem like a bed in the corner of the room he made his way towards another door which was connected to the room and opening the door. he walked in placing you a cold surface switching the light on to reveal what seemed like a bathroom?  checking the bathroom out from your position on the bench you realized there was a small balcony connected to it "shower and sleep... towels are right next to you"   he told you about to leave you "wait!" you called out grabbing a hold of his sleeve of his hoodie "no one dares to come in my room so dont worry about any one coming in here alright.. take your time" he assured you without turning around. you slowly let go of his hoodie bringing it back to your chest staring up at him "kamsamnida" you softly said with a small smile on your face he turned his head slightly to see you smile like that as a pink tint formed slightly on his cheek.
 
BEDROOM and BATHROOM
 
 
 
 
he kept an emotionless expression on his face nodding him head towards you and walking out the door shutting it behind his form leaving you staring at the place he was standing 'by ljoe being here makes me miss my myungsoo oppa and.. oppa' your eyes started to well up with tears thinking about the two most important people in your life other then the gangs that's part of your family.. you wish to return to the arms of your myungsoo's strong arms which made you feel safe and warm...you got off the bench and went towards the small balcony door opening it you walked out and leaned against the railings crossing your arms in front of you body and on top of the railings looking up at the night sky seeing the stars out "up in the skies, i look very carefully to see your face oppa.. i wonder if you're there, i wonder if tonight if you're thinking of me... i just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you and that day.. by looking at it i just want to be where you are, and be in your arms again" you softly said to yourself starring up at the bright stars 
 
 
flashback
""Babe what are you doing out here your going to catch a cold" myungsoo asked coming up from behind wrapping his arms around your waist pressing his back firmly against your back as he placed his chin on your shoulder "i'm looking up at the stars oppa" you softly responded to his question with a gentle smile on your face which made him chuckle "y/n. i have a question for you" "whats that oppa?" "were your parents thieves?" he asked you with a small smirk plastered on his face "eh..? what are you getting at" you looked at him in confusion "Because they stole the stars and put them in your eyes..The stars shine brightest only in your eyes" he softly whispered in your ear making you giggle "oppa!! that was so cheesy" you pushed him away from your body making sure you hit him softly before turning around hiding your smile away from him to make it look like your were embarrassed he walked up to your ride side "aniyo its true" he wrapped his left arm around your waist as he used his right arm to point towards the sky " If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy. " he told you staring up at the sky pointing at the stars . you didnt look at the direction he was pointing at, you were smiling softly up at him "i wonder" he mumbled looking towards you with a thoughtful look on his face "what?" you asked him tilting your head slightly "what would it be like to swing on a star or walk on a cloud? would it be anything like what i feel whenever you are near?" he asked you which made your blush ferociously  turning your head away from his gaze to stare up at the sky. you crossed your arms over your chest " "I'll give you the moon at night, I'll give you star that lights your eyes, I'll give you the sun that made just one more dawn, So another day may come, I'll give you my heart and soul, I'll be there to catch you when you fall, When you ask me what I give to you Girl I'll give it all, because baby girl your worth it" he softly mumbled pressing his lips against your temple bring your body closer to his body 
 
 
 letting some of your tears escape your eyes making everything blurry in front of you .  
 
 
 
 
 
Ljoe POV
 
 
closing the bathroom door behind me i leaned my back against the door as i took out the cell phone out of my pocket. i unlocked the phone showing L and her together this time the background wasn't with the two of you kissing which made me slightly glare at their happy expression on their faces. i made a decision on what i should do right now. i clicked on the dial pad and dialed a familiar phone number i knew by heart. i pushing myself away from the bathroom door and walked across the room shutting my door making sure it was locked i made my way towards the balcony doors opening it i pressed the send button and bringing the phone up to my ear i heard a dial tone until that voice i hated the most answered
 
Balcony and the new picture on your cell background
 
 
 "y/n?! is that you?!" that was his choice of words of course this was her phone. i only smirked at his frantic voice but one thing for sure i have no idea why i'm doing this in the first place this could get my killed by my sunbaes. right now i don't care if i don't make it out alive after this, i can handle myself i doubt she could handle herself in this environment.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I have a plain... listen well if you want her back alive" 
 
 

 

 i kind of tear up writing the flashback part, i couldnt help but to put a cute one in there since i got that idea of listening to infinite - only tears (acapella ver). anyways.. thank you all for subscribing and commenting!!! i appreciate it!! it makes me feel like my stories are actually good~  yes i did draw that picture :DD don't worry i am writing down ideas in my trusty notebook ~ onces again THANK YOU!!! don't forget to subscribe and comment :]