Eleven

I fell in love with a gang member

 

 
 
 
 
 you couldn't believe your eyes, it was like your eyes were deceiving you.. lets just say you couldn't believe your eyes on what you are seeing at that very moment.  your cute innocent dongsaeng of yours standing above the unconscious body of your attacker with the most deadliest glare on his innocent face looking right at the body he just knocked out. maybe you shouldn't judge them by their looks, you never seen sungjong act this way maybe just maybe this is how he acts when he fights.. so that's why hes never affected by myungsoo-oppas glares. you felt the guy behind you begin shake in fear  
 
 
 
 
 
"let her go" sungjong let ou ta deep growl escape from the back of his throat. slowly making his way towards the two of you. the guy behind you tighten his grip on your waist taking a step back every time sungjong came forward."aniyo, i found her first" the guy that was holding you stuttered out in fear. oh god every time he opened his mouth you could smell his breath. you crinkled your face up in disgust again turning your head to the side looking like you were ready to barf any second.  suddenly you felt a hand grab ahold of your wrist in a tight grip tugging you forward feeling the grip on your waist disappear away from the creepers hands as you were firmly pressed up against a firm chest. everything was a blur to you, hearing the guy scream out in pain made you burry your face into the the firm object or thing trying to block out the noises. until you felt it shake slightly followed by sungjongs chuckle. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
slowly backing away from the firm object or thing you looked at the thing you were pressed up against to only be starring at some ones chest.. slowly you lifted your head up to see sungjong starring at you with an amused look on his face. "noona are you okay?" sungjong asked you using his right hand to grasp your chin bringing it up more to see his soft expression on his face. you were very surprised at first he had the most deadliest look on his face but now he had to most softest look. you stared at him nodding your head as he let go of your chin chuckling "that's good noona. i don't want to explain to myungsoo hyung that you got hurt on my watch" he threw his chuckles rubbing the back of his head really nervous about that statement. "oh! before i forget! i won this for you" he grabbed the white bag off the ground with some blood splattered on it and pulling out the prize out of the bag showing two bears one was purple and the other was yellow. "Wahh! its so cute" you exclaimed grabbing the two bears out of his arms to cradle them in yours burring your face in the softness of the bears. "kamsaminda dongsaeng, here you should keep one to remember this day" you told him handing him the purple bear. he gave out the most biggest smile which made you think of daesungs smiles whenever you hung out with him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
he thanked you putting the bear underneath his arm. you tried to turn around but sungjongs prevented you from doing so letting out a nervous chuckle keeping you in on place "n-noona l-lets go play some games" he stuttered out tugging you forward trying to distract you so you wouldn't look behind you at the mess he has caused. "bwoh? wae?" you asked tugging your hand out of his grip about to turn around "OMO! NOONA LOOK... ITS...ITS A PASTRY SHOP!!" "MWO WHERE?!" you asked looking around you excitedly "o-over there! f-far away from here kaja!" he replied grabbing your hand in his tugging you away from the area so you wouldn't be able to see the mess he has caused in trying to get you away from them.
 
 
 
 
 
Finally finding the pastry shop sungjong said he saw you order a strawberry cheese cake and strawberry bubble tea as Sungjong just ordered himself from fruit and strawberry bubble tea. the two of you started to goof off and laugh loudly in the store earning weird glances and some giving us dirty looks until the owner kicked the two of you out so you two started to look around some more buying funny hats and some gifts for everyone. the two of you started to head towards the arcades there after you were done shopping .  some more games at the amusement park winning some prizes but one prize caught your attention which was a couple ring and necklace together it made you think of myungsoo as you look at it with a soft expression so you decided to play it determining to win it. lucky for you it was a shooting game. at the age of 15 GD taught you how to wield a gun for the very first time teaching you the basics of using one just in case you had to protect your self if your opponent drops his gun and you were the only one who was close to the gun they dropped. Anyways you shot every single plastic moving ducks as the guy at the booth stared at you with a shock look which made sungjong laugh at his expression.
 
 
 
 
 
the siren blared loudly indicating you have won "what would your prize be beautiful maybe my phone number" the guy asked with a smirk plastered on his face. oh god you were getting tired of guys hitting on you. you kind of wished myungsoo or GD was here "aniyo.. i want that" you pointed towards the necklace and ring you have been eyeing at with an innocent look brushing off the guys question "hmm? for your scrawny little boyfriend who looks like a girl" he asked pointing towards sungjong who was next to you.  that's when you cracked your once innocent look been replaced with the most deadliest look on your face rivaling GDs as you glared up at him, your grabbed ahold of the collar of his shirt making sure you had a good grip on it you tugged it downwards towards your height bringing his face close to yours you let out the most deepest growl that rivals GD's "excuse me id appreciate it if you would stop calling my little brother names you jackass, he is more of a man than you could ever be so id advise you i will certainly shove my foot so far up your you would not be able to sit down for the rest of your life or should i. ---"
 
 
 
 
 
 
you brung your lips closer to his ear whispering the last threat making his eyes widen in fear. you pushed him away from you replacing your deadliest look with an innocent one. "i dont want to repeat myself so i would like that jeh-bahl "  "y-yes here y-you go young l-lady" he stuttered out in fear as he place your prize in a bag for you with shaking hands and handing it to you "kamsahamnida" you bowed towards him after you took the bag from him. smiling you walked away from the booth tugging sungjong along with you "noona what did you say to him?" he asked you which made you giggle "thats my secret" you told him giving him a wink walking away leaving him frozen in his spot "n-noona!! wait for me jeh-bahl!" he shouted running after you throwing his arm around your shoulder making you laugh at his childish behavior "lets go on some rides before it gets dark noona" he said tugging you towards the roller coasters.  it started to get darker outside so the two of you left the park to go have dinner at a local restaurant where you and bigbang always goes. "ah! welcome back miss kwon! the usual?" the owner asked you as he seated the two of you in the back of the place where you normally seated "de kamsamnida ajusshi!" he smiled at your kindness. even though bigbang was known to be the most feared gang in Korea. bigbang actually saved the ajusshi from another gang who tried to ruin his business by trying to steal his money out of his safe and almost killed him for it.
 
 
 
 
that's when ajusshi and his wife who was very fond of you since she couldn't have any children would serve free food for you and bigbang every time you would come in.  "noona, i'm glad we get to hang out just the two of us.. i always wanted an older sibling" sungjong softly said playing with a purple bear he had won for the two of you.. the ajusshi came back with your drinks placing it on the table in front of you two and walked away "sungjong, you make it sound like this is the last time we will get to hang out" you took a sip of your coke that was in front of you staring up at him with a confused look "oh! minhae noona i didn't mean to make it sound like that"  he replied looking nervous "its just your gonna be hanging out with hyung a lot more than me since he is your boyfriend and your brother would be taking the rest of your time.. "he tried to explain. you thought it was cute seeing him try to explain himself as he looked around the place avoiding your gaze"sungjong that doesn't mean ill be away from you silly. i'll always be there for you whenever you need me. just call me or even text me.. your like family to me" you told him giving him a soft smile. what happened next surprised you, he brung his hands up to cover his eyes as his shoulders started to shake
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"eh... sungjong are.. are you crying?" you asked uncertain if he was as your eyes went wide. "a-aniiyoo i-i just got something in m-my eyes" he choked out with a whimper escaping from his quivering lips. "aissh sungjong" you chuckled out standing up you dragged your chair around the table placing it right next to his. you sat right back down tugging on his left arm to make him lean against your body as he placed his head against your shoulder. not long before he wrapped his arms around your waist burring his face in the crook of your neck. "why are you crying did i say something wrong' you asked combing your fingers in his brown hair "an-aniyo its just.. i never really had a family other than infinite.. it just makes me so happy hearing you say im like family to you" he replied unwrapping his arms from your waist to bring his tear stain face in your line of veiw smile happily "of course your like family~ your like a younger brother or me and myungsoos child " you cooed out ruffling his hair as he let out a laugh "kamsahamnida noona~"
 
 
 
 
 
he squealed out in happiness. his squeal made you laugh it was hard picturing a guy squealing like that. your laugh was cut off when ajusshi came towards your table placing the steaming food on the table "enjoy you two" he said leaving the two of you alone to eat the delicious food "waah! noona! this is so good" he tried to say between bites "yah! dont talk with your mouth open" you scolded taking another bite of your food "minhae umma" he mumbled with a pout on his face as he went back to his food.. he didnt eat it he devoured it.  "ahh.. im so full" he mumbled leaning back in his chair to rub his stomach as the ajusshi came back to take your dirty dished to the back and than came out with a package "miss kwon hows your brother doing?" he asked taking a seat next to you "ajusshi~ i told you to call me y/n and oppa is doing alright even though he has gotten busy lately" you replied back even though at the last part your voice has gotten soft which sungjong caught "im glad he's doing okay, i would like for you to give your brother this" he said handing you a small box package before you and sungjong left to go home
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"de i'll make sure to give this to him" ajusshi chuckled ruffling your hair as you and sungjong left walking towards your place. "i had fun sungjong, we should hang out again" you said looking up at the night sky seeing the stars twinkling "de! we should call our hang outs sibling bonding how about that?" he asked you with excitement laced threw his words "id like that" you softly replied back with a smile plastered on your face passing an alley way "well if it isn't sungjong and what's this a girl? and shes hot. " a deep voice said from behind the two of you making sungjong growl.
 
 
 
 
turning around to look behind you to only see.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
was going to update Tuesday but i got distracted with my girlfriend is a gumiho. OH MY GOD i cried at the end :'( it was soooo sad!! but i did squeal loudly when he made a move. amyways i wanted to think everyone for subscribing to my story C: makes me happy kekekekeke sorry if myungsoo isnt in this. :(