fifteen

I fell in love with a gang member

 

 
 
 
 
 
"I swear...if you leave one mark on my dongsaeng i will kill you.. you hear me jaejoong" You heard GD say threw the phone which only earned a laugh from him "ah ah ah, if i were you i wouldn't be using that tone of voice with me or this will happen" jeajoong sneered out grabbing a fist full of your red hair and tugged on it which earned him a yelp in pain from you. its more painful when a guy does it "itll be much worse then this" he chuckled hearing GD over the phone growl in anger. "i swear on my life.. when i see you jaejoong, you'd wish you were dead" GD said lowly making him sound deadlier then ever. you haven't heard him sound like this before it was your first time hearing him sound like this.  you blinked away the tears from your eyes making sure no tears escaped as he let go of your hair. you could still taste blood in your mouth from the slap  you received earlier from him and you can still feel the left side of your face throb in pain. you felt a something trickle down the left side of your face making you look down to see drops of blood splatter onto the end of your white jacket. that white jacket was your favorite since gd got you it for your birthday. you cherished this jacket and yet you got it ruined with your blood staining it.  "i dont like your tone of voice GD.. ta ta for now GD, im excepting to see you soon" he chuckled hitting the end button before GD could get a word out which made you scared for you life.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
GD POV
 
 
"ARGH" i screamed out throwing your phone across the room hearing it smash against the wall breaking it into two. i sat down on the couch leaning forwards resting my arms against my thighs as i looked towards the ground ' i swear jeajoong i will make you pay for this' i growled lowly clenching my hair in my hands. i couldn't believe he got to her, i really don't know what im going to do.. shes the only family i have and yet i could even protect her.. what type of brother am i!! i  let her down along with my promise to my deceased mother  "Gd...calm down" TOPs deep voice said breaking me away from my  thoughts which only made me angrier as i lifted my head up to bring my  focus of the very person who got her kidnapped in the first place.  the one person who was with her before she was actually kidnapped by him. "YOU" i growled out getting off of the couch slowly making my way towards his form as i grasped the front of his shirt lifting him up off the ground and slamming him against the wall. i glared right at him to only see him advert his dull eyes away from my glare which only made me angrier "Its your fault!! I shouldn't have let her go with you more or else befriended you all" i yelled out at him using only one hand to hold him against the wall as a i brung my right arm back ready to hit him.. 
 
 
 
 
 
Your Pov
 
 
"hyung, are you sure this is a great idea? this doesn't feel right" neil asked him  as he stared at you with concern in his doe like eyes. you can tell he didn't like the idea of watching a guy or more like his hyungs hitting a girl like this. you remembered what changjo said to you about him, neil and ljoe didn't like to hit a girl and dislike seeing them get hurt. "shut up neil i dont care about your feelings!" he growled out turning around to glare at his direction making him take a step back away from him "hyung neils right... we don't like this idea" changjo mumbled out "Who asked you!  shut your mouth before i force it to shut" He sneered out in anger which made changjo look the other direction avoiding his intense glare. "now... what should we do to you hmmm" he whispered close to you right ear brushing your cheek with the back of his right hand which made you flinch away from it. the way he touched you sent chills down your spine.
 
 
you didnt like this feeling at all it made you feel.. dirty.   "Don't touch me" you told him turning your head to the side away from his hand. this only upset him even more as he let  a growl of annoyance  "YAH! i didn't say you can talk!" jaejoong yelled out swinging at you which made you close your eyes waiting for the impact.  a few minutes went by and you still haven't felt any pain to your face yet which made you curious on why. you slowly opened your eyes to only see a hand gripping onto jaejoongs wrist that was close to your face and a figure standing in front of your sitting form with his back facing you.  turning your gaze towards jaejoongs furious face. your eyes widen in surprise on what happened next  "you dare to interfere....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


hmmm i wonder who it is that saved you and who GD is about to hit~.. kekeke im surprised i updated this a lot faster :D thank you for subscribing this my stories again i bet your getting tired of me thanking you all kekeke. any ways, i just started classes and my math class is VERY easy but.. Some guy thought 12+ 9/3 was 18..... i had to put my head down in order for me to not burst out laughing at that.. kind of felt bad for laughing >w>