Thirteen

I fell in love with a gang member

 

 

you slowly opened your eyes to only be greeted by dimly lighted room and looked around the room to see what seemed like an abandoned factory "well well well, you finally woke up" a deep voice said from behind you. startled you tried to turn your body around  but failed to realize your feet bound together, hands bound behind your back and your waist were bound against the wooden chair. he only chuckled walking around your tied up body to only stand in front of you with a knife in his hand with a dark look plastered on his face "why am i here?" you asked him tears swelled up in your eyes  as he teasingly traced the tip of his knife along your jaw line "heh you have a relationship with the infinite boys am i correct??"

 

he asked you. the only thing you could do was nod your head at him "you should know why your here" he told you giving you a small cut on the side of your throat making you flinch "aww are you scared" he gave you a taunting smirk in your direction "by the knife? no but your face is scary looking" you regretted saying those word to him but you really couldn't help your self, you had a problem not thinking before saying it. you actually got this from your brother sometimes you wish you didn't get that trait. his smirk was wiped off his face to only be replaced with a sneer, he  back handing you making your head turn towards the impact. he grabbed a hand full of your head yanking you towards his face  about to tell you  off  "Chunji hyung wants to see you" someone said from the door way cutting him off.

 

Changjo growled in annoyance letting go of your hair by pushing your head back. "your got lucky" he straightened up from his position and calmly walked towards the door closing it with a slam making you flinch by the bang. you heard a sigh and foot steps coming your way.  you closed your eyes tightly hoping it wasnt someone who was so violent. "minhae noona" a familiar voice softly said dabbing your lower lip with what felt like a cloth. opening your eyes slightly to see the guy who knocked you out. what was his name.. oh! that's right "your Changjo-sii??" you slightly asked his only response was a small smile form on his lips "minhae for knocking you out.. it was just orders" he softly whispered removing the cloth away from your bottom lip placing it on the floor next to his crouched form. you started to wonder why was he so nice to you.

 

hes a gangster arn't they suppose to be.. mean? well your brother always told you never judge a book by its cover. its always the sweet looking ones who are the most deadly  "i don't like violence that much along with niel-hyung and we only treat women with respect" he explained as if he read your mind . you could only nod  "oh seems like your awake now" an unfamiliar voice said from behind you  making their way around your tied up body to your line of vision who was carrying a tray of food "noona this is niel" changjo told you with a smile plastered on his face as niel gave changjo the tray of food "its a pleasure to meet you.. well not in this situation minhae on our hyungs behavior"

 

he apologized embarrassed the way his hyungs treated you. you could only shake your head in his direction "aniyo its not your fault" his only response was  a huge smile on his face. changjo started to feed you bit by bit "oh changjo.. our sunbaes are coming" niel told changjo who only widen his eyes in shock "bwoh! really? " he asked him as he stopped feeding you making you confused "sunbaes?" you asked tilting your head to the side in confusion. changjo was about to reply to your question but to be cut off by the door slamming open "so i heard you have a hostage" a oh so familiar voice said from behind you which made you sit up straight in fear thinking the worse. the last time you heard that voice was 6 months ago "de sunbae.." changjo whispered slightly getting up from his position and backing away towards niel who was leaning against the wall as the person from behind you made his way around your form to stand in front of you.

 

 

his eyes widen slightly in surprise staring into your eyes but to only be replaced with a sneer "we meet again y/n" he growled out running his across your skin and leans in to stop just inches from your face "don't touch me" you growled glaring up at him  "i wonder how your brother would feel if something happens to you" he mumbled out with a smirk plastered on his face "sunbae you know her" changjo asked from behind him "de.. this girl is actually related to bigbang.. the most feared leader in korea GDragon" he sneered out actually back handing you with his right hand making the chair you were on to tip over with you following it with a huge bang. you could feel your side of your face bruising. "knowing her brother.. hes going to come here to shed blood this time" he stated sneering down at your fallen body 

 


 

im like blown away by how many views i have 1155 along with 37 subscribers!! i have to say thank you all for actually liking this xD im sorry if this chapter is somewhat short.