Five

I fell in love with a gang member

 

 

rewritten: 04/26/2017 wordcount: 3769

 

 

 

 

 


seeing woori in your own home surprised you but what shocked you the most was seeing her tied up in a chair with bruises covering her along with dried blood near    "you should have known by now i would find out who did that to your lip my little dongsaeng" GD said entering the living room with a bottle of beer in his hand flashing a smirk your way."i made sure i had minzy tell me if anyone gave you trouble in school." he chuckled taking a sip of the beer in his hand "d-dongsaeng?? your re-related to th-the leader of B-bigbang" woori stuttered out her eyes widen in fear staring up at you regretting what she did to you these past month.

 


"shut up before i kill you. you're already on my list" GD sneered grabbing a hand full of her hair and tugging it back down to keep her gaze away from you "you don't have permission to stare at our little princess" TOP said from behind you patting you on the head like he would to a dog making you jump in fright, not expecting him to come out of no where "Seunghyun-oppa you scared me" you let out a sigh clenching your shirt where your heart is  "Mianhe" he let out chuckled when he saw your shock look. GD shoved wooris head to the side letting go of her hair as he did it and went to stand in front of her body covering her from your view. GD looked like he was debating on what to do next to her "oppa.. i think she suffered long enough please let her go"  you pleaded to him. even though she deserved this treatment that your brother is giving her however you still felt bad for her and thought she suffered enough by your own brothers Wrath. you felt someone's buff arm wrap around your shoulders giving you a hug from behind you placing his head on top of your head which of course made you jump 'what is up with people scaring me in my own house?!' you screamed in your head making your right eye twitch in annoyance "you're to kind for your own good" hearing seungri complain lightly tightening his grip on you. you didn't see wooris gaze on you gritting her teeth in anger when she saw seungri a total hotty hanging on you, well it wasn't really anger she was more jealous that a person like YOU got all the attention from attractive men.thats when she snapped and she completely forgot the situation she was in until it was to late to realize her own mistakes.

 


" YAH! i knew you were a when all those guys gave you all that attention! i bet you are sleeping with them so you wont feel lonely!" oh bad move for her..such a bad move. you got closer to seungris body with an uneasy look when you saw the look on your brothers face darkened with the most deadliest look in his eyes glistening from the light in the room and it looked like his pupils turned into slits of a dragon as his fist clenched tightly to his side turning his knuckles white. that look in his eyes wasn't the only time you saw them. it happened before when Jaejoong from DBSK, your brothers enemies called you a when he saw you with GD clinging onto him, well you didn't blame him when he didn't he really know you were related to him until it was to late for him when your brother almost killed him that night. it was like GD just snapped. the next thing you know GD spun around so fast you could only see a blur as he back handed her with his right hand while the left still kept its hold on the beer bottle without a drop spilt. the force of his hit knocked her unconscious and forcing the chair she was in  to topple over with her on it to the ground with a huge bang. "oppa! stop this" you exclaimed trying to get  out of seguris embrace. all seungri could do was to force you turn your body to face his and gave you a bear hug keeping you in his grasp.  you knew you couldn't get out of his bear hugs so you just stopped fighting to get out of his embrace and bury your face into his chest flinching as you heard skin hit skin over and over and over and over again.

 

"Hyung.. i think that is enough" seungri said to your brother hopping he would stop  his abuse on woori. he to started to feel bad for the stupid girl who couldn't keep shut.  "aish! this stupid !" GD ranted this time kicking the lamp off the table and having it crash when it hit the floor. "this is your lucky day, you should feel glad i didn't kill you with my bare hands" he growled at the bloody woori on the ground that looked like she was dead. seungri sighed dropping his arms around from your small body and ushering you towards GD which you gladly did.  You ran over towards GD almost knocking his breathe way with the force, wrapping your arms around his waist burring your face into his chest tightening it so you could distract him from thinking about hitting her some more you .
  
"aish... I'm sorry you saw that"  he sighed running his hand threw your long hair trying to calm his nerves down. whenever your brother was mad or something was up he would always run his hand threw your hair to calm himself down since it sometimes work. it all depends on what it is "what do you want us to do with her?" TOP asked GD which made you remove your face away from your brothers chest to looked up at him  waiting for his response. is he going to let her go free, kill her or is he going to track down the group to kill them with his bare hands? you really didn't know what he was thinking right now. before he could give Top his answer about woori,  your front door flew open with a bang "Jiyoung oppa~ we are here" you heard a familiar voice come from the front door hearing the clang of heels on the wooden floors "in here" he called out as the clanging of heels gotten louder finally entering the living room. "Waah Unnies!" you happily yelled out towards them letting go of GDs waist and ran towards them to embrace each and everyone of them. seeing them all here made you forget about woori being on your living room floor bleeding  "WAHHHH! dongsaeng~ what happened to your beautiful lip" Bom asked with worry in her voice with her hands on your face making sure you can not move your head away from her as she examined it as she your cheek lovingly. whenever she did that reminded you of your own mother and you always felt like she was her with you.

 

 
to you, bom and dara were like the mother hens in the company, however you and minzy were always the favorite. they always took care of you emotionally, making sure you eat whenever they are over even though bom sometimes tries to force you to eat some corn she cooked that night whenever she gets a chance, always saying its good for you and helps promote health while Dara just makes sure you are always laughing and smiling when she has a chance to see you or send you weird text messages during the day but sometimes she spoils you by coming to your house bearing gifts like new shoes, hair accessories, clothes etc. CL and Minzy were the sisters you always wanted in your life. the ones who would teach you how to rap, dance and go shopping with you since your brother wouldn't do that with you.. even though you're close to minzy the most since she does go to your school plus shes around  your age. "Yah! who did this to you, so we can get our revenge on that son of a " CL commented as the other girls agreed except for minzy since she knew who it was and probably was the one who told him. even though they are ranked number one in Korea and supposedly the most vicious girl gang but when you get to know them for real they are VERY friendly and caring to those they actually like "let them take care of her" you heard GD say to TOP with a smirk on his face as TOP nodded his head liking his idea "take care of who?" Dara asked tilting her head to the side in confusion
 

 
GD only pointed towards the tied up girl in the chair that is still laying on the floor with a bloody face still having a smirk on his face but his smirk fell off his face "aish shes getting blood on my floor" he growled kicking her in the face making sure is facing upwards "Her.. the one who caused that on her face. Anyways thanks minzy" He said pointing from her to your lip. the girls growled in anger as Minzy stumped her way towards the unconscious and beat up girl on the ground grabbing a fist full of her hair and pulling her off the ground by the hair until the chair was up right."You're welcome oppa, i was waiting for this moment.. karma is a woori, you're in my domain now" she chuckled out evilly as she started to think all the things she could do to her. "dongsaeng its late you should get some shut eye before you get panda eyes like seungri" bom suggested giving you a caring smile on her face making seungri shot her a dirty look at her comment. GD walked towards you grabbing a hold of your hand tugging it towards the stairs. getting the hint you nodded your head agreeing with Bom going up the stairs "night" you yelled out towards them "night dongsaeng~" they replied back as the two of you walk towards your room "ill be up there when we finish this trash~ lets sleep together" minzy called out with a giggle "yah! that sounds so wrong minzy" seungri sighed out face palming himself  "night princess" GD softly said kissing you on the forehead when the two of you made it in front of your room and made his way down stairs to finish his business downstairs. smiling to yourself, you closed your bedroom door making sure you locked it, you walked into the bathroom that was connected to your room to take a shower, brush your teeth, dry your hair, putting face cream on and putting your pjs on.walking out of the bathroom towards the bed, climbing up the small stairs and sat down with your back against the head board. you grabbed your black Samsung phone off your bedside table, unlocking your phone you saw a message from myungsoo which made you smile feeling all warm in side. you clicked the message to read it 


 
im home beautiful. see you tomorrow 

 

as you read it you started to giggle squirming in your bed. you pushed reply

 


de myungsoo- oppa I'll see you tomorrow and you should get some sleep too 

 

with that you placed your phone on your night stand and closed your curtains by pushing some buttons on your iPad placing it back on your night stand. you got under the covers you when you  turned off the light . oh yes you got that installed by your brother who wanted everything.. high tech so he decided to put everything on the iPad he has given each member. it had every controls to any electronic or powers on by battery with that iPad. it does comes in handy.  
 

♫neom chinda saenggakhae neon na ege neul geuraesseo~♫


hearing your phone go off you quickly grabbed ahold of it, unlocking it and clicking on the message

 


 night, dream of me okay?

 

smiling widely at the text message.

 

night, dream of me too myungsoo oppa 

 

I cant do that, if your a dream come true for me 

 

youre making me blush myungsoo oppa >////<  

 

cute, see you tomorrow beautiful

 

see you 

 

with that sent you put your phone back onto your nightstand and fell asleep clenching your pillow to your body with a content smile on your face. 


 __________________________________________________


In the middle of the night, you woke up hearing your phone vibrate. you tried to sit up only for you to be restrained by an arm pulling you towards their warm body... wait... arm? and.. body? EH?! you freaked out thinking someone broke into your house again.. oh god.. wait.... you moved slightly to feel... s against your back? 'AISH this girl is going to kill me' you whined in your head knowing who it was now. she had one arm around your waist while the other was under the pillow. 'i'm being spooned by minzy... shes so warm...' you thought with a small blush on your face. you couldn't help your self and turned your body around so you were facing her and buried your face in the crook of her neck feeling the warmth of her body.. that's when feel asleep being lulled to sleep by the warmth of minzys body.


________________________________________________________

 

Your alarm started to go off, cursing under your breathe you tried to ignore it by burying your face into minzys chest... wait...you moved your head back slightly and you started to 'her' chest to only find a hard flat chest "minzy unnie... where did your s go?" you asked sleepily, with your hand still pressed against the chest and your eyes closed. to tired to even open them .. "i didn't know you do that with minzy " the chest your hand was on moved when they chuckled.. this made you scream in fright and rolled out of the bed, landing on the floor with a bang getting tangled in your blankets. you saw their face appear, peaking down at you from the bed. "kekeke, that was pretty funny if you asked me" he said resting his chin on his hand giving you an amused grin "you're so mean to me junhyung" you whined sticking your bottom lip out into a pout. "aww don't be like that" he chuckled reaching down to pinch your cheeks "you're so cute when you pout" he cooed "yah! stop that" you slapped his hands away from your face giving him a small glare "help me up" you demanded removing your body from the blankets and stayed on your back with your arms up in the air asking to pick you up. "aish.. you are lucky you're cute" he groaned out rolling off the foot of the bed only to land on his feet unlike you. walking towards your laid out form  He placed his hand on your upper back while the other hand went towards under your knees. they picked you up in the air with ease carrying you down the stairs and  towards your bathroom "Y-YAH! junhyung oppa what are you doing here" you asked him as he gently placed you on your bathroom counter. sometimes junhyung and rest of b2st would randomly stop by or crash at your place. you don't even remember him coming over.. he probably came over this morning or last night while you were sleeping with minzy. "you didn't tell me how you wanted to be picked up" he replied as if it wasn't a big deal.

 

you sighed in annoyance but stopped yourself looking up at junhyung"wheres jiyong-oppa and minzy?" you asked him tilting your head to the side. usually GD was the one who would wake you up every morning it was very unusual for him not to wake you up in the morning and minzy was in your bed last night "uh? oh! hes actually sleeping at the moment, he stayed up all night and as for minzy she left an hour earlier to get her clothes from home" he told you smirking as he left you alone in your bathroom. you were still confused about it until it hit you hard. everything came flooding back from what happened last night where woori was in your own home. pushing that aside you decided to get ready for school while your up. coming out of your bathroom all fresh you walked up the stairs to your  bed and towards your night stand, grabbing your phone. you unlocked it to see you have received a text message

 

Morning beautiful.. you sleep well?

 

you started to feel giggly all over again feeling your heart pound in your chest.

 

Morning oppa, de i slept well did you?


de, make sure you eat plenty


oppa you do the same okay? ill see you at school. 


see you 
 


with that you placed your phone in your pocket of your uniform skirt and descended down the stairs to cook breakfast for everyone, making pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, and fresh fruit along with orange juice. placing all the food on the table you didn't have to call the other boys for breakfast since they smelt it all the way from their rooms. before the food was all gone you made a plate for you and your brother as you carefully made you way up the stairs being extra careful not to drop any of the food or drink to head towards your brothers room to find him shirtless face down on his bed. entering his bed room to only find him shirtless laying on his stomach with his head turned away from you. you giggled at this walking down the mini stairs and placing the food and drinks on the night stand "oppa" you whispered lightly shaking him which only got a groan from him "i made you breakfast" with that said he got up immediately looking at you with wide eyes "minhae for not waking you up" he said giving you a hug "o-oppa its okay, lets eat together" with that the two of you ate breakfast on his bed.
 

 

after finishing you were about to get the dishes but he stopped you by grabbing ahold of your wrist "no i got it.. go to school i don't want you to be late" he said lightly kissing you on the forehead. you nodded your head and went up the mini stairs and went out of his room shutting it behind you as you descended down the stairs and towards the front door "im leaving!" you yelled out putting on your shoes before getting a chorus of good byes from bigbang and b2st as left the house to find myungsoo there leaning against his motorcycle  in front of your house "oppa wh-what are you doing here?" you asked him tilting your head in confusion walking towards him slowly "here to take you to school .. couldn't wait to see you"he muttered his lips hovering over yours sometimes teasing you by blowing on your lips  he moved your body closer to his by your arm letting go when you were close enough he wrapped his hands around your back so that you were trapped between his knees and facing him. 
 
 
he pressed his lips against your forehead making you smile at his actions. you decided to be a little bold by leaning in pressing your lips lightly against his wanting to feel the touch of his lips upon your.. you could feel him smirk against your lips before he returned it. he your lower lip  for entrance. uncontrollably, your lips parted and he slipped past, rubbing his tongue against yours. his tongue probed your mouth tasting every crevice it could reach. he made sure to run his tongue against yours occasionally. his hand that was on your lower back pulled you in pressing his lower half against yours. making sure there was no spaced between the two of you. even though you enjoyed the kiss a lot you had to breathe so you broke the kiss your breathing unevenly. . he placed his forehead upon yours "y/n" he muttered.
 
 
his lips were only a centimeter away from yours at face. he slowly realized his grip on you and placed his arms at his side watching your every move you made even though he still has his forehead connected with yours. "lets go before we are late" you finally said to him as he smile lovingly at you "de what ever you want beautiful" he whispered leaning backwards away from you and handing you a helmet off of his motorcycle "wear it" he demanded getting on before you starting it up. smiling you place the helmet on and got on behind him wrapping your arms around his waist and leaning your head against his lean back inhaling his sent at the same time. he smelt like cinnamon and apples to you. you wonder what does he do to make him smell like that. you wondered tightening your hold around his waist as he made  a sharp left turn. finally arriving at the school he parked his motorcycle getting off before you he helped you off. you took your helmet off handing it to him which he strapped it his motor cycle. "whoa! is that myungsoo and y/n together?!" "what no way! she stole L away from me!" "are they going out" "they make a cute couple" you kept hearing the students talk among themselves


as he intertwined your fingers giving you a light kiss on your temple as he tugged at your hand directing you towards your first period. "there you are noona!" sungjong happily said skipping up to you with a huge smile on his face "you left it here so i held onto it for you noona" he explained handing you your bag "thank you sungjong~" you smiled giving him a hug which only made myungsoo growl jealously "whoa hyung calm down im not going to steal your girl. after all you have made it clear before you started going out" he sung out letting go of the hug as he left the room not before he waved at you "yah! you little punk!" he yelled out in embarrassment that he got caught for saying those things "keke cute" you giggled placing a kiss on his pink cheek.