Twenty One

I fell in love with a gang member

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your pov 
 
 
it was like everything felt lighter then usually for you except for the pressure on your stomach and hand, your eyes slowly opened being blinded by the sunlight which made you squint at the light. a couple minutes went by before you could actually see. the first thing or more like person you saw was myungsoo sleeping peacefully on your stomach with his hands firmly interlaced with yours. smiling softly your eyes started wheld up with tears you slowly sat up right you removed his hand off of yours and gently placed his head onto your lap.
 
 
 
 
 
turning slightly so your feet hang off the side of the bed so his chest was slightly touching your knees.  you stared at him seeing how peaceful he looked when he was sleeping. you used your finger tips to brush against his eyelids, tracing along his eyelashes making him flinch slightly from the touch which only made you move your hand away from his face. you waited for him to stop moving until you finally placed your hand on his warm cheek carrassing it softly, it felt as if you havent touch him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
myungsoo pov
 
i was sleeping peacefully until i felt something swipe against my eyelashes which made me flinch slightly closing my eyes tightly before relaxing again. it felt like a feather was on my face. a few seconds later that same feeling came back but this time it was on my cheek. at first i thought GD was playing a little prank on me where he placed shaving cream on my hand and tickle my face. well you know what happens next. what surprised me was when they applied pressure on my cheek. it took me a couple of minutes to only feel a hand pressed againt my cheek. carrassing it with their fingers. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your pov
 
it took myungsoo a couple of minutes to realize it wasnt a dream and who ever is touching him was actually in real life. that  got him to sit up fast with his eyes open starring at you in shock. "y/n?" he whispered in shock removing his hand from yours and slowly brought it up to your face to softly carassing it he couldnt believe you were awake "am i... dreaming" he mumbled starring intensly into your eyes with wonder. "aniyo" you softly said smiling at him. the next thing you know it his lips were pressed against yours "i... *kiss* missed *kiss* you *kiss* so much" he said inbetween kisses before he embraced you buring his face into the crook of your neck inhaling your scent. oh it felt so right being in his arms.  thats when you felt something wet on your shoulder "myungsoo oppa..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
you were unsure what to say at this moment as his grip around your waist tighten "just... let me.. hold you" he mumbled pressing his body more against yours. minutes turned into an hour with you in his arms, no words were said at all until now "do you know how worried i was?? you've been asleep for a whole month" he slowly let go pressing his forhead against yours starring lovengly into your eyes. your eyes widen in shock at his statement "a month?!" you exclaimed to him. it felt as if it was just a day but it didnt feel like a month at all. "myungsoo, i brought ----" familar voice said before it stopped midsentence. you heard something drop onto the ground with a soft thud, myungsoo smirked adverting his gaze to the side removing his forehead against yours to reveal the person behind him
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
. "princess..."
 
 
there he stood GD "oppa" you whimpered out starring at him with tears coming back to your eyes seeing him there starring at you with wide eyes. "my little princess..." he softly said slowly making his way to you before enveloping you in a big hug careful not to hit your shoulder "im so glad your awake" he let go of you placing his hands on your face tilting it downwards to place a kiss on your forehead. you smiled up at him as he whipped your tears away  with his thumb "ah i see you are awake miss kwon" the doctor said with a warm smile on his face "if you all excuse me i need to check her out to see if she is well enough to leave" he told Gd and myungsoo who looked like they didnt want to leave but complied walking out of the room or more like stumped their way out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
after the check up you were finally discharged from the hostipal not before taking a shower there and changing into warmer clothes GD has left for you at the hospital just in case if you ever woke up, the first thing you did was stop infront of the hospital to close your eyes and spin around in the snow before finding yourself in myungsoos arms stopping you from spinning around before picking you up bridal style to spin around in a small circle again making you and him laugh happliy. 
 
 
 
 
 
you made it back home safetly finding your self standing behind myungsoo and GD since they wanted to hide you from everyones view before they could go in. "are you ready to see everyone princess? they missed you alot" he whispered to you keeping his voice down just incase someone was ease dropping. you nodded your head in response which made him smile at you ruffling your hair. you started to feel nervous seeing them for the first time in a month which got  you fidget in one spot but it washed away when myungsoop grabbed your hand giving it a small squeeze assuring you it was going to be okay.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
GD finally opened the door to hear laughter and screaming from the living which made him sigh in frustration. inside the house was decoraded for chirstmas decoration which made you feel all warm inside seeing all of it.  you had to force them to put up the decorations up every chirstmas but now.. it was like they did it on their free will. the sound of laughter and yelling stopped "hyung. is she... okay?" you heard seungri asked with worried laced in his voice. you couldnt see the reaction on GDs face but you could tell he was acting as if something bad happened to you. thats when myungsoo pulled you with him towards the living room arch way to hide behind the wall. he placed a finger against his lips indicating you to stay silent
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i have a surprise for everyone, that would get your mind off of our princess" gd said which was your cue to walk in with myungsoo. at first you stepped away from the living room nervous and scared at the same time "come on itll be okay" he mumbled pulling you with him to the living room making sure you were well hidden from everyones view. you gripped onto the back of his shirt looking towards the ground. "so what is it?" Daesung asked GD as everyone else started to talk among themselves until the room was filled with screams of shock and some people crying
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

ah sorry if its not that good >~> i had to rewrite the whole chapter because i lost my flash drive :( 

thank you all for sticking with me <3 

dont forget to subscribe and comment :]